Discontinued Haze Square

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Not keeping in contact with It's original followers and helping hands. It's not the same Haze Technologies I grew up with. :cry:

I still stand by them and their products however. The Haze just is so versatile and kills it anyplace at anytime and in any weather. It truly is ahm-HAZE-ing! :rockon:

I'm also still waiting for a reply from them to get my two V3 Haze stealth black versions serviced or fixed.

ichibaneye,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi Guys

Our test results have been great with the changes we have made. We are picking up a unit from our engineers by Thursday and will shoot the video. We believe that we have a winner now. We still have to go through few more test rounds but mainly mechanical. If all good, we are looking at late November, early December launch.

Zondo

Just that dude
Hi Guys

Our test results have been great with the changes we have made. We are picking up a unit from our engineers by Thursday and will shoot the video. We believe that we have a winner now. We still have to go through few more test rounds but mainly mechanical. If all good, we are looking at late November, early December launch.
Is that just to start pre-orders or actual shipping to customers? For the guesstimated late November early December.

benbar21

Bruh, relax.

I don't need to relax, as I'm not getting mad here. I'm just saying that they've now had a mix of guaranteed updates and silence for the past many months - I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

benbar21,

b0

Cloudy...
I don't need to relax, as I'm not getting mad here. I'm just saying that they've now had a mix of guaranteed updates and silence for the past many months - I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

Dude they find unexpected issues, they need proper testing. I can't wait to know more about this unit, but I'm not in a hurry and will rather have a well finished unit working amazing by next year than having a shitty unit full of issues tomorrow

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi Guys,

We built a small accessory tool based on a great feedback actually one of the moderators here provided to us. Thank you @Stu for the feedback. It was extremely valuable. I think it is a great tool to go with the Square. It is in the mail tracking shows Friday arrival and we wanted to include that in the video so we don’t keep cluttering here with videos back to back as well as not to waste time on it. We will be posting the video over the weekend upon receipt of that tool.

Last edited:

benbar21

Dude they find unexpected issues, they need proper testing. I can't wait to know more about this unit, but I'm not in a hurry and will rather have a well finished unit working amazing by next year than having a shitty unit full of issues tomorrow

Look I never blamed them for the delays and agree it's totally understandable.

What I said is that they now every week say the big video will be end of that week, and then the video isn't released and the same thing happens a few days later.

I'm happy to wait and am not being impatient at all, I'm just a bit annoyed that @Haze Vaporizers keeps setting deadlines that they don't keep, instead of just saying it'll come soon. I also appreciate the updates - again the plethora of unkept deadlines is just somewhat annoying.

I didn't mean to offend anyone or come off as impatient.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Look I never blamed them for the delays and agree it's totally understandable.

What I said is that they now every week say the big video will be end of that week, and then the video isn't released and the same thing happens a few days later.

I'm happy to wait and am not being impatient at all, I'm just a bit annoyed that @Haze Vaporizers keeps setting deadlines that they don't keep, instead of just saying it'll come soon. I also appreciate the updates - again the plethora of unkept deadlines is just somewhat annoying.

I didn't mean to offend anyone or come off as impatient.
There are at least 20 people from 6 organizations involved in developing this product at the moment. Not counting the beta testers who provided valuable feedback. We love the community and want to stay in touch with you all. When we are asked about an update which is pretty frequently (that we deeply appreciate by the way) , we had three options:

Option 1: Copy/paste this everytime a member asks an update: We are given some updates but sorry we cannot share or tell you until we are certain in order not to disappoint you.

Option 2: We don’t even respond and be MIA until we have something certain to share so we do not disappoint or annoy anyone.

Option 3: We stay connected, be transparent. Share as much information as we can that come from engineering, production, design teams in terms of progress, expected shipment and delivery dates etc. by judging a level of certainty but still assuming the risk of certain disappointment if some dates cannot be met due to the nature of a product development life cycle.

So we chose option 3.

I understand that we annoy you with this and i do apologize. I can make a note of your username and send you PM once we have more solid posts. For example, as soon as the video is posted, i can send you a PM to check it out. That way, you do not have to follow this thread and read all other posts which the dates may be missed. Please let me know. Matter fact, i can start a conversation list with all other members in the same expectation level as yours. So that list can get information after a solid milestone is posted. I assume that the greater majority want to hear about the updates as they happen without being annoyed or disappointed at the exact dates since we are clearly close to the finish line on this. So we will keep posting on the thread and keep answering questions here.

Mr. Me2

There are at least 20 people from 6 organizations involved in developing this product at the moment. Not counting the beta testers who provided valuable feedback. We love the community and want to stay in touch with you all. When we are asked about an update which is pretty frequently (that we deeply appreciate by the way) , we had three options:

Option 1: Copy/paste this everytime a member asks an update: We are given some updates but sorry we cannot share or tell you until we are certain in order not to disappoint you.

Option 2: We don’t even respond and be MIA until we have something certain to share so we do not disappoint or annoy anyone.

Option 3: We stay connected, be transparent. Share as much information as we can that come from engineering, production, design teams in terms of progress, expected shipment and delivery dates etc. by judging a level of certainty but still assuming the risk of certain disappointment if some dates cannot be met due to the nature of a product development life cycle.

So we chose option 3.

I understand that we annoy you with this and i do apologize. I can make a note of your username and send you PM once we have more solid posts. For example, as soon as the video is posted, i can send you a PM to check it out. That way, you do not have to follow this thread and read all other posts which the dates may be missed. Please let me know. Matter fact, i can start a conversation list with all other members in the same expectation level as yours. So that list can get information after a solid milestone is posted. I assume that the greater majority want to hear about the updates as they happen without being annoyed or disappointed at the exact dates since we are clearly close to the finish line on this. So we will keep posting on the thread and keep answering questions here.
Personally, I'm happy to follow the thread and not give you extra work

benbar21

So we chose option 3.

I appreciate the response.

I think my point here is still not fully understood. I'm not frustrated by the lack of clarity, and I understand that development is complex and full of delays. I'm also appreciative of your updates, no matter how minute they are. I'm not annoyed that things keep changing.

My initial comment was just that you're saying that the video is coming by x date has lost a lot of weight, because you keep setting deadlines. I think you could have done option 3 without setting dates, just because setting dates that then are not met over and over again really isn't better than not setting dates, in my opinion. That way when you do give out dates they'll be more believable.

I honestly did put much thought into my initial comment, but reading your comment I guess my point (which I may be repeating) is that you could do option 3 without giving dates, and that setting deadlines that constantly come and go can't only look bad to me.

But again, I did not mean to offend anyone, or to discourage updates, or to diminish how complicated this is. I appreciate your transparency @Haze Vaporizers, and did not intend to make you feel like you had to defend yourself against me.

Top Bottom