1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by mrweed, Mar 10, 2014.

1. BadAssTokeDude

BadAssTokeDude Member

Slow Draw McGraw likes this.
  2. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Well-Known Member Company Rep

@BadAssTokeDude
    Glad to hear from another Haze lover! Listen to Scott, hes in the know and I also assure you, Haze CS will take very good care of you. They have not let me down and made it clear they dont plan to.

EDIT: Well I guess they're both Scott. :lol:

3. trevorzamani

trevorzamani Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing. I was in the same place. Had 2 units and I joined the upgrade program with one of my units so I can always have back up. I am also going to send my Solo to the program since I do not use it anymore.

@BadAssTokeDude , I am glad that you love the unit as much. It makes me so happy to hear that what we share on FC, helps people. Enjoy yourself.

4. BadAssTokeDude

BadAssTokeDude Member

All I have to say is
    Haze,
    You Rock!
    :wave::rockon::clap:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    Vape Dr., trevorzamani and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  5. bruce6110

bruce6110 Active Member

@ichibaneye a digital screen charger would be a great tool to have actually. I have the originals and XL batteries. If Haze is looking at this, that would be my future idea.

ichibaneye likes this.
  6. scottg402

scottg402 Well-Known Member

@BadAssTokeDude bro don't worry about it. FC is all about sharing the reality of the vaporizer experience. Anyone who knows anything about portable vaporizers knows there are potential issues. The technology they pack in these little packages is amazing but doesn't come without its challenges.

I own a lot of vapes and I have had problems with many of them including ones that are more than double the cost of my Haze.

Haze is not immune to these challenges either but in my opinion they handle them better than most of the competition.

I have dealt a lot with the Haze folks and I'm pretty confident in telling you that Haze doesn't want a sugar coated report. They stand by their product and will work hard to address all customer concerns. They have demonstrated that time and time again through their restless improvement of their product and world class service. They welcome all feedback as long as it's not malicious and false.

Vape Dr., ScottR, CG420 and 4 others like this.
  7. ichibaneye

ichibaneye Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

That is so great to hear, the Haze has improved my daily way of life greatly and it really makes me happy to know it is helping you too. Thank you for taking the time to tell us all about your first session.

Example of this great service: Amy replied to my e-mail around 11:30 p.m. her time last night. No company does this besides @Haze Vaporizers. I feel right at home with these people.

8. Slow Draw McGraw

I agree with @scottg402

In my experience with Haze, im sure they would appreciate the feedback on FC. It will also serve as a log of sorts for their progress and willingness to serve us. As you've seen here, people post their problem and then it will immediately be followed up with a post saying how well Haze CS took care of them. Honesty is very important to Haze, they have expressed that to me. I respect that very much so.

ichibaneye and trevorzamani like this.
  9. BadAssTokeDude

BadAssTokeDude Member

@ichibaneye
    Sweet, Thanks!
    Things are getting Brighter :tup::leaf::peace:

trevorzamani and ichibaneye like this.
  10. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

The process in the video is not the process I use, but closer to the "Liquidizer" mechanic's (they use BHO)
    The tincture I use is golden in color... it is pure Vegetable glycerin, prepared traditionally with ground bud to make an edible tincture... I just use it successfully in e-cigs also.
    It does not get you as high as hash oil, until you have taken a number of hits, and then it can be as pleasing.
    I am in Tucson, AZ.
    Not far when you look at the big picture, but still a prohibitive journey these days!
    Get in touch if I can help.

11. 5Niner

5Niner Well-Known Member

I appreciate the reply folks! I definitely had better results last night. Though I couldn't pinpoint the exact change that made the most difference, but I think it's a combination.

I never packed heavily except when using the can's since they're exposed to inhalation without a screen in place (the way I understand it).

So I spent longer grinding than I had previously though I felt I was grinding long enough before. Ironically...I too used the shovel to spoon herb in while doing just enough to spread things evenly without any packing. Additionally; I waited an extra 30 seconds or so after heating up. I then proceeded to take slower draws. From the first second of the first hit there was a huge difference and the Haze pumped out it's first solid vapor session! I knew it was user error and never doubted the product! It surprised me that 3 actually hit me a bit hotter than previously for obvious reasons (looser pack/finer grind etc). Tonight I'm gonna goof with 1-2! Thanks, gang!

12. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Can you message me your recipe? , I have allot of avb and I'd like to do something useful and different with it. I like the fact yours is edible and I can throw it in a ecig .

13. BadAssTokeDude

BadAssTokeDude Member

If not too much trouble, could I get your Recipe, also? :nod:

14. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

15. mundzz

mundzz Member

Hi,

I am new to the forum, as seen by my post count and join date.

I have never owned a vaporizer before, while searching I came upon the Haze and I loved the way it looked. So I have been reading reviews and the likes and came from Reddit to FC.

I started reading this thread and reached page 7 and I could not read any longer, I am longing for the haze. I understand that scott, nick and trevorzamani have been owners for over 9 months now. They probably helped a lot of people along. I was hoping anyone could help a stray kitten like me. (not a kitten in real life though)

But I have a few nooby questions.

When I went to the Haze website, they sell extra conduction and convection screens. How often will I need to change them ? Should I buy pack of 5 from now or should I wait? (Once this one gets answered I am placing my order.)

What is the haze all purpose can? Is it based on scotts idea of filling herb in the oil canisters and using that. (i hope that was what you guys were talking about, not sure if I am right)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the improvements from the V1 to V2.5. I only went up to page 7 as I do not have the the time to read 59 pages worth of CF gold material (I have to study :/ )

Thanks

16. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

I don't own a haze but have been reading a little about it. I think version 2.5 has raised temp settings and new colors .

17. mundzz

mundzz Member

Ahh, okay. Thank you :D

Any info on the temp and colors. Any idea about the extra screens? I couldnt hold myself. I just placed the order

edit: added a thank you ;)

NickDlow and trevorzamani like this.
  18. TNT_error

TNT_error Well-Known Member

Version 2.5 can vape dry herbs with all 4 settings whereas the previous version had only 2. I use only cans so I can't comment on screens, but they're SS and seems like they're really durable. I'd buy more cans if I were you. They just added 4 colors to the 2.5 version including black stealth.

Edit: buy a couple spare batteries also so your haze is always powered

19. Slow Draw McGraw

@mundzz
    Temps
    Haze V2.5 are 360, 375, 390 and 415.
    Haze V2 were 250, 350, 375 and 410.

Stick with the cans, screens are good too, but cans help with pre-loading and keeping your Haze clean. If anything I say buy more cans, you can use them for all types of material dry and concentrates.

NickDlow and trevorzamani like this.
  20. mixchu69

mixchu69 Well-Known Member

As a haze owner (and from reviews of others), stock up on the cans over the conduction/convection screens. have a few convection and conduction screens, but the can lets you prepack before a concert, sporting event, etc.

trevorzamani likes this.
  21. mundzz

mundzz Member

@TNT_error , @mixchu69 Thanks guys

During my order I got the following extra stuff
    • Haze Vaporizer All Purpose Cans (2pk)
    • Haze Vaporizer Convection Screens (5pk)
    • XL Battery 2 Pack - 30% More Power
    • Haze Vaporizer Conduction Screens (5pk)
    • Haze Vaporizer Rechargeable Batteries
    • Haze Glass Mouthpice
    I did not get the water tool attachment as I have no idea how I would use that.

I am assuming during my first few weeks I will get a better idea of what I would like to stock up on.

@Slow Draw McGraw

Thank you for the temprature values.

22. trevorzamani

Congrats on the purchase. Most everybody already answered some of your questions but you may want to get conduction, convection screens as well as I would recommend the XL batteries if you like to enjoy extended session times.

Regarding the forum, if you do not want to read the entire thread, here is the Best Of Thread:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-the-haze-vaporizer-thread.16685/

NickDlow, Slow Draw McGraw and mundzz like this.
  23. mixchu69

mixchu69 Well-Known Member

One more thing. Buy extra black silicon covers for your cans too.

24. TNT_error

TNT_error Well-Known Member

@mundzz the water attachment is to connect your haze to any water tool such as bubblers, bongs etc. it makes the vapor smoother and cooler. I just purchased one today too haha

mundzz, NickDlow and Slow Draw McGraw like this.
  25. trevorzamani

Looks like they now have the 18mm adapter as well. Yayy :)

mundzz, NickDlow and Slow Draw McGraw like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors