Discontinued Haze Dual V3

No worries. I know we can become defensive about the good vaporizers we own (I do it all the time). I forgot about the ten year warranty and will eventually upgrade when a new one comes out, I decided to keep it. I know haze will take care of me if something happens.

Sweet! Don't Worry, Be Happy
Have fun with your Haze

BadAssTokeDude,
Reactions: mundzz

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Bros! And gals (if any)
Lets hear more about usage! !
Last night: APcan+temp3+ss mp...zzzzzzzz

Finally gonna break out the convection screens. I tried it once three weeks ago. Pretty good effect and forgot to take mental notes. This weekend my haze will be running convection screens only.

scotch

Hey everyone, I've come to the Haze V2.5 from a Puffit X, and have some thoughts and questions for everyone (this is also my first post to FC).

My initial question/thought is why do I seem to get a quicker effect from using my Puffit X vs the Haze?
(the majority of this info is just been observed, I havent done any explicit tests)
- The bowl size is roughly the same
- Using the same dried blend, grind, etc
- I take roughly an 8 second draw from both devices, holding in the vapor for about 6-8 seconds
- Puffit X takes about 3 draws and the Haze takes about 6 draws to take what, IMO is the same "effect"
- Puffit X setting is about a 7
- The Haze has been at temps 1-4, but mostly using 2&3
- I've tried all three cans/screens
- the ABV looks about the same from each, with the Haze actually looking darker than the puffit's abv

Is it just because im more 'used' to the PuffitX? should i expect different things from using the Haze? I really liked how quickly the puffit would take to hit me, and I don't really like to just chill and vape at the same time. I'd rather vape and then quickly get back to what I was doing.

This is obviously a lot of info, and I've only started Vaping for possibly 6 months. I RARELY smoked before, so this is all I really have as a reference. And I also know there are so many other variables that occur that could change it.

I would say i can 'taste' the herb more, using the Haze, which is nice and different, but I just feel like I've never gotten as large of an effect from the Haze. I mainly got the haze so i could check out concentrates and shatters, but I really like the idea of making this my main device, so I really want to get the dried herb working as efficiently as my other device

scotch,
Reactions: mundzz

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Hey everyone, I've come to the Haze V2.5 from a Puffit X, and have some thoughts and questions for everyone (this is also my first post to FC).

My initial question/thought is why do I seem to get a quicker effect from using my Puffit X vs the Haze?
(the majority of this info is just been observed, I havent done any explicit tests)
- The bowl size is roughly the same
- Using the same dried blend, grind, etc
- I take roughly an 8 second draw from both devices, holding in the vapor for about 6-8 seconds
- Puffit X takes about 3 draws and the Haze takes about 6 draws to take what, IMO is the same "effect"
- Puffit X setting is about a 7
- The Haze has been at temps 1-4, but mostly using 2&3
- I've tried all three cans/screens
- the ABV looks about the same from each, with the Haze actually looking darker than the puffit's abv

Is it just because im more 'used' to the PuffitX? should i expect different things from using the Haze? I really liked how quickly the puffit would take to hit me, and I don't really like to just chill and vape at the same time. I'd rather vape and then quickly get back to what I was doing.

This is obviously a lot of info, and I've only started Vaping for possibly 6 months. I RARELY smoked before, so this is all I really have as a reference. And I also know there are so many other variables that occur that could change it.

I would say i can 'taste' the herb more, using the Haze, which is nice and different, but I just feel like I've never gotten as large of an effect from the Haze. I mainly got the haze so i could check out concentrates and shatters, but I really like the idea of making this my main device, so I really want to get the dried herb working as efficiently as my other device
Welcome to FC. 2 thoughts for you. Every vape has a different sweet spot when it comes to the type of grind, dryness, and other properties of the material. I am not familiar with the PuffitX, so I can't comment on that one specifically. You may not be in the sweet spot for the Haze.Second, many believe, and I agree, that vapes all have there own "signature", meaning the affect is slightly different. For me, if I use a vape that I haven't pulled out in a while, it hits me harder than one in regular rotation.

trevorzamani

You will get the quick hits with the conduction screens at high settings like 3 and 4. I would recommend fine grind, loose pack and wait additional 10-15 seconds before your first hit. You should be able to experience how quickly you will feel the effects.

I agree with trevorzamani. I get super Baked on setting 4.

I haven't seen this mentioned before, but has anyone else noticed how convenient the Broom/Brush accessory is to open the Lids on the cans?
When can is still in chamber and too hot to handle, I can use the pointed end of the Broom handle to fit perfectly into the little hole in the can Lid to pull it open.
Genius invention Haze! :nod:

Last edited:

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Hello all! I see we have some new owners :tup: and also I have to send one of my @Haze Vaporizers units in to Haze here tomorrow or the next day. I will keep everyone posted on how it all works out as I just gleamed over all of the latest posts over the past couple of days and caught wind of some concern perhaps.

I apologize for not being up on all of the latest thread happenings as I had to fly out to see my Grandmother that is 92 years old, she was hospitalized a few times over the past few days so I wanted to be with her for support. She is one awesome lady and one tough cookie to crumble too.

Needless to say I will try to catch up more with this thread later on today if I am not too tired from all of the events over the past few days that is.:zzz: I also plan on getting my videos together and getting edits done to post too. In the mean time here is a picture of one of my babies paired with a beautiful @Ed's TnT WonG & a super looking and great hitting Namaestevapes water tool. I hope you Gents/Ladies will enjoy and appreciate the picture. Cheers! :cheers:

2q0rns7.jpg

Last edited:

mundzz

I contacted Haze, I asked them to remove the glass mouthpiece and that the $ difference should go to the shipping. (I just cant wait till it comes)

They replied back and got me an extra pack of cans, now i should have 6 can, and upgraded my shipping from UPS ground to 2 day shipping. :D

So by tomm I should have my unit. As it will be first vape, I will be unable to compare it to anything, other than a conventional bowl. I will update with my exp during the weekend. I am pretty sure I will have questions by then.

Thank you for reading

DrS415

Hello all. Been lurking the forum for some time now but never really felt the need to post. The answer to any of my questions have already been answered , at least up until today.

I purchased a haze last month and loved it. Turns out my brother who's been combusting since forever loved it too. I ended up giving him that unit and ordered a new one Monday. To my surprise the package arrived today (awesome job Haze).

The issue I ran into is both the glass and metal stems don't fit as snugly as my old unit. On my old unit (I really only used the glass mouthpiece) I could flick my wrist with the unit in hand and the stem would slide out just enough for me to be able to do a quick tug to fully seat it. It definitely wouldn't come out unless I pulled on it with some force.

With this unit the glass stem will practically fall out if I turn it upside down. The metal mouthpiece is slightly more snug but definitely not like the previous unit.

I should add that I purchased a WonG this time and its extremely snug. Its as snug as I remember the old mouthpiece in my previous unit.

So is there something I did wrong? I haven't even used the unit yet but I have inserted and removed the WonG from it a few times. Is it just that the tolerances in thickness of the stems may be off? It doesn't look like the o ring is damaged.

Any advice? Thanks.

trevorzamani

Hello all. Been lurking the forum for some time now but never really felt the need to post. The answer to any of my questions have already been answered , at least up until today.

I purchased a haze last month and loved it. Turns out my brother who's been combusting since forever loved it too. I ended up giving him that unit and ordered a new one Monday. To my surprise the package arrived today (awesome job Haze).

The issue I ran into is both the glass and metal stems don't fit as snugly as my old unit. On my old unit (I really only used the glass mouthpiece) I could flick my wrist with the unit in hand and the stem would slide out just enough for me to be able to do a quick tug to fully seat it. It definitely wouldn't come out unless I pulled on it with some force.

With this unit the glass stem will practically fall out if I turn it upside down. The metal mouthpiece is slightly more snug but definitely not like the previous unit.

I should add that I purchased a WonG this time and its extremely snug. Its as snug as I remember the old mouthpiece in my previous unit.

So is there something I did wrong? I haven't even used the unit yet but I have inserted and removed the WonG from it a few times. Is it just that the tolerances in thickness of the stems may be off? It doesn't look like the o ring is damaged.

Any advice? Thanks.
The tolerances may be off like you said but both metal and glass mtpc being not as tight, it makes me think whether the wonG was too big or not and by inserting/pushing it in, it may have stretched the o-ring (again theory). I know that the wonG is manufactured by Ed's and I can imagine that since they are hand made, they may have slightly different tolerance. I ordered an 18mm one last week and I will see how it fits when it arrives. They said that they are awaiting inventory for the wonG. I would contact Haze and ask them about this.

trevorzamani,

DrS415

The tolerances may be off like you said but both metal and glass mtpc being not as tight, it makes me think whether the wonG was too big or not and by inserting/pushing it in, it may have stretched the o-ring (again theory). I know that the wonG is manufactured by Ed's and I can imagine that since they are hand made, they may have slightly different tolerance. I ordered an 18mm one last week and I will see how it fits when it arrives. They said that they are awaiting inventory for the wonG. I would contact Haze and ask them about this.
Yea thats why I mentioned the WonG. I thought it was odd that it was so snug where as the mouthpieces were loose. I'll be sending an email soon.

trevorzamani

Yea thats why I mentioned the WonG. I thought it was odd that it was so snug where as the mouthpieces were loose. I'll be sending an email soon.
Yeah let us know. I will share my experience with the 18mm myself once it arrives.

trevorzamani,

DrS415

Yeah let us know. I will share my experience with the 18mm myself once it arrives.
Well, I already received a response. Its 1130 in Georgia which I'm guessing is way past work hours. That's beyond great customer service. They'll be sending me a slightly larger in diameter glass mouthpiece to try out. Thanks again Haze.

BTW it was the 14mm WonG I purchased. Just in case anyone else has any input.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, did you clean the vaporpath between the bowl and stem? in the user guide they don't speak about to clean this part....but in mine it's really gunky cause I use it 50% for concentrates.....
Sorry if the answer is in this thread but I begin a bit lazy to read a whole thread....

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hi, did you clean the vaporpath between the bowl and stem? in the user guide they don't speak about to clean this part....but in mine it's really gunky cause I use it 50% for concentrates.....
Sorry if the answer is in this thread but I begin a bit lazy to read a whole thread....

I used a thin pipe cleaner like I use with the Pax and it worked great.

wax

Is there anyonethat has a v2.5 that would upload a video vaping through water using the convection screen inside of the can??
Thanks so much

wax,

wax

Didn't someone say they put the convection screen packed with herb in the can for travel and decided to try it that way with success ?

wax,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Didn't someone say they put the convection screen packed with herb in the can for travel and decided to try it that way with success ?

No I cut a conduction screen an just covered the herb under the lid. The post/tutorial is in the best of thread I believe.

As I was writing this post my left chamber COMBUSTED!!!!
XjkMMz4.jpg

:puke::puke::puke:
It was a herb/shatter combo in my can like usual. I'm going to clean it when I get home and run the left oven again to see if it repeats. Hopefully not!

NickDlow,

mixchu69

I was checking vape dr. reviews on YouTube, and love the idea of flipping the mouthpiece for stealth mode. I realized one thing about this vape is the quality of vapor. Yesterday, I used the haze for some shatter I picked up and the taste is so pronounced that you can really differentiate good tasting shatter from bad. If the shatter is good, I will use it with the haze and sip away. If the taste of the shatter is not good, I'd rather use my torch and rig, using a higher temperature so I don't notice the flavor as much.

Stealth mode is something I must try today.

mundzz

So i got the unit today, but the DVD was missing. I emailed them, yet to receive a reply.

Should I go ahead and use it, or wait till I solve the DVD issuie? Am I missing much, from what I read on here its just basic info on usage. Rather than the pamphlet a lone, a visual simulation Helps, for usage/packing/cleaning.

So should I go ahead or wait?

Edit:

never mind, they got the link, sorry :|

mundzz,
@mundzz
Goto this link at the Haze site, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and all the DVD videos are Linked there under "Tutorial Videos".
http://www.hazevaporizers.com/haze-vaporizer.html

Can someone help me?
I have a question about using E-Liquids with the Haze. Sorry if it sounds stupid, but I just wanna be safe.
Some E-Liquid sellers state some Liquids may crack or damage plastic tanks.
Is this something I need to worry about or is the Haze all metal? The cans are metal, but can the E-Liquid damage any other parts or air passage way?
Thanks!

trevorzamani

@mundzz
Goto this link at the Haze site, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and all the DVD videos are Linked there under "Tutorial Videos".
http://www.hazevaporizers.com/haze-vaporizer.html

Can someone help me?
I have a question about using E-Liquids with the Haze. Sorry if it sounds stupid, but I just wanna be safe.
Some E-Liquid sellers state some Liquids may crack or damage plastic tanks.
Is this something I need to worry about or is the Haze all metal? The cans are metal, but can the E-Liquid damage any other parts or air passage way?
Thanks!
The air path is also stainless steel on Haze.

Top Bottom