Discontinued Haze Dual V3

whereskarlo

I am pretty sure the diameter of that tubing is such that you can slip it right over the mouthpiece and be in business!

............................................................................................
I have that MFLB water whip and find it a very useful piece as it works as bubbler connection AND as a great whip with a nice wood hand hold and glass mouthpiece.

On your specific question, I'm away from home so cannot check the connection to my Haze V3. My educated guess is that it will not fit over the V3 mouthpiece "lip" as that whip is fairly narrow tubing. In my head, I see it (OD) as about the size of the Haze MP hole. so it might work via that method, inserted into the Haze???

If not, then a tight fitting short tube over the Haze MP with the MFLB tube inside that tube would likely work. There is almost always a way to connect A to B with some creative tubing experiments.

I like that MFLB whip a lot a would suggest you get it, especially if it's at a cheap price.
If it doesn't work for you, I'll buy it ;)

A bubbler will really help at the high temps so go for it.
Here's a pic of that whip inserted into Ratchett's WPA adapter which has a fairly narrow channel---on a miniVAP but it shows the size.

My pet peeve is that almost no companies list the ID/OD of their tubing :(

Let us know if it works--

Karlo I use that whip for damn near everything. Orbiter, "PNWT", you name it, it is handy. Doc

Thanks guys! Will put it to the test, either over the lip or inside the Haze, will report back what works.

By the way, although the Haze Dual V3 is my favorite vape I have finally came up with two features that at least I would like to see on version 4. They concern power and oven lid.

On-Off button
Let us turn the device on and off without closing the mouthpiece. When I pull out the battery I can get a couple of more hits as the heat dissipates; vapor that otherwise would get stuck in the air path and make the air path more sticky. You can achieve this by letting the temperature button double as power control.

New oven lid
I don't really like (dislike) the current lid that covers the ovens. A few issues with it:
1. Weed falls into the crevices and gets stuck in the device
2. Difficult to empty the oven without making a mess since weed falls from the lid and oven at the same time
3. Slightly flimsy and hard to fill the ovens without a mess

My suggestion is to take inspiration from the Pax 2 design. Make two magnetically attached separate lids that are only slightly larger than the ovens themselves and thick, just like the Pax. Give them some cool edges like rectangle shaped octagon. Make a slit so you can pull them out with your finger. This would make the device body more flush with only two small oven cutouts. You can also make filling easier with guided edges that slope down into each oven. If I could draw I'd make a mockup.
Just my 0.02 cents.

Majordude2626

@whereskarlo, I you used to use screens, I actually like the convection screen best, but now I strictly use dry herb cans. The lids keep everything super clean. You can soak the cans in ISO. Now my ovens are easy to maintain and almost spotless. I'm getting a lot less particulate in the device also. They also work extremely well for pre pack. I'm gonna get a couple more in the future. I mean you can pack 2 or 3 days worth at one time, store them in Ratchetts haze holders(my next purchase), or the haze key chain organizer. Easily swap out and soak at your leisure. I agree fiddling with tiny screens in a rush can be a serious hassle. I find that the cans alleviate these issues.

Majordude2626,
Reactions: scottg402

whereskarlo

@whereskarlo, I you used to use screens, I actually like the convection screen best, but now I strictly use dry herb cans. The lids keep everything super clean. You can soak the cans in ISO. Now my ovens are easy to maintain and almost spotless. I'm getting a lot less particulate in the device also. They also work extremely well for pre pack. I'm gonna get a couple more in the future. I mean you can pack 2 or 3 days worth at one time, store them in Ratchetts haze holders(my next purchase), or the haze key chain organizer. Easily swap out and soak at your leisure. I agree fiddling with tiny screens in a rush can be a serious hassle. I find that the cans alleviate these issues.

Interesting, I prefer the conduction screens for the full bapor clouds. It also works with half packs and 1/3rds packs really well that way.

Can you half pack a herb can and still get good vapor production?

whereskarlo,

Majordude2626

Interesting, I prefer the conduction screens for the full bapor clouds. It also works with half packs and 1/3rds packs really well that way.

Can you half pack a herb can and still get good vapor production?

I use them about half full after I've tapped them down. I think the screens hold a little more than the cans so it might be about the same amount. I've also heard of previous people in the forum stating that they could just put whole chunks in the can without grinding and they received good results. You would have to search the thread, it was quite a while back. I also find that you have to kinda play with the ss lid so its seated properly to allow proper air flow out of the little tab with holes in it. If you are able to experiment you might find something that works well for you. I find that everything is just a lot less messy with the dry herb cans. I was strictly screens, but I've converted. Also the screens kinda deteriorate after a while, and I can't get them nearly as clean as the cans. I soak the screen in ISO but I cannot really get rid of all the discoloration. I do think the cans have increased draw restriction when compared to the screens, so that might be an issue. The thing about the haze is it seems like there is a technique for everybody. It so versatile that there is bound to be something that works for you.

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I may finally be joining camp Haze in the near future here. Looks like a real fun device and i am surprised it hasn't been higher on my wish list sooner.
Can't wait to haze ya :p My first and only (aside from a pen) vape and could'nt be happier with the decision and I'm sure you will soon feel the same with your decision:rockon:

Majordude2626

I may finally be joining camp Haze in the near future here. Looks like a real fun device and i am surprised it hasn't been higher on my wish list sooner.

Dude, I just got a ff2 and its sweet, but it doesn't replace my haze. The haze has a more discreet profile imho when in use. Like sipping whisky from a flask with a short straw, as opposed to hitting a bowl. Requires no stirring and I think is better in group sessions because once it is going you don't have to fiddle with it. Its well made and is just a work horse. Now there is custom glass for it too! I find the haze vapor to be less hot and harsh than a lot of conduction vapes I have tried. I was really impressed with how smooth the vapor is, and the company totally stands by their product 100%. When I bought it I had no idea how great it would be. It took a while to really dial it in as far as cans, screens, temp because it so versatile. Currently I'm using dry herb cans, with a course grind on temp 2 and getting great results. I'll load up 5 or 6 cans and that will last me a couple of days before I have to do any refilling.

garth vaper

Happy Monday everyone! I just wanted to draw you attention to the contest we have created to name our new glass pieces.

Enter Here!!

Thanks and have fun with it!

Scott

Hi all. Just finished reading this entire thread! Ordering my first haze shortly.

Scott I am new here and have insufficient privileges in posting in that contest thread… :(

Also, I know the pif program is in suspension but I would definitely be interested in this. I'm in Canada, so not sure if that makes a difference..

Majordude2626

Hi all. Just finished reading this entire thread! Ordering my first haze shortly.

Scott I am new here and have insufficient privileges in posting in that contest thread… :(

Also, I know the pif program is in suspension but I would definitely be interested in this. I'm in Canada, so not sure if that makes a difference..

Yeah I'm in same boat. I've been trying to get more active but those couple of years I spent lurking cost me trophy points. Its too bad because I had a couple of good ideas imho for names.

garth vaper

Yeah I'm in same boat. I've been trying to get more active but those couple of years I spent lurking cost me trophy points. Its too bad because I had a couple of good ideas imho for names.
So no post history means we can't enter? Damn. The glass looks nice, and for sure I would've won lol.

garth vaper,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
So no post history means we can't enter? Damn. The glass looks nice, and for sure I would've won lol.
not exactly post count, but kind of

"As discussed here, the Contests section has been updated with entry requirements to reward active members and encourage meaningful participation. There are now three new contest areas available to use, with entry granted based on trophy points. The forum system updates permissions and trophy points hourly at 20 and 40 minutes past the hour, respectively.

Level 1 - 25 trophy points required.
Level 2 - 100 trophy points required.
Level 3 - 200 trophy points required.

Thank you to everyone who's helped make our contest section so successful. Here's to many more great contests in the future. :cheers:

vapebuddy13,

scottg402

I had no idea there was a requirement for trophy points/longevity. Kinda bummed about that!

Garth you can send me a PM about the upgrade program. I will fill you in on your options.

Edit: Just had a thought....You can PM me your answers or if you are on Facebook you can enter there as well. PM's sent to me will be logged and shared with the marketing team.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I had no idea there was a requirement for trophy points/longevity. Kinda bummed about that!

Your contest is Level 1, which requires 25 trophy points and is the lowest barrier to entering a contest on FC. We have these limits to prevent people from registering just to enter a contest. Contests are a privilege extended to active FC members who participate in the forum.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Good news, i aquired a lightly used and loved Haze for a fair price and USPS says it will be here Thursday. Excited to try this one out and give my impressions.

To be honest unless i can't part with it at all, it will end up on loan to The Doctor who shoots my HD vape videos. After i get in a ton of testing in of course. He has been using my Peace and backup VapMan so looking forward to allowing him to borrow a quality battery portable too. He had my Milaana for around a week, but i just had to have it back.

Wrong place for this but on a personal level i am looking forward to the square. Seems like that perfect portable for my needs when out at the bar, with friends who smoke, ect.

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Can u use samsung 25r, sony vtc5, lg hg2, other 18650's or u have to use their 18650's?
can you and should you are different things. Can you? yeah it should work I would imagine, but I would stick to their batteries. Why risk using batteries not made specifically for it? I dont know much about batteries but if you use the search function here you can find a lot of discussion on batteries and the potential risks in using different ones

wasn't as quick of a search so figured id help out a lil, heres some posts (I quickly went through and grabbed what looked relevant with a quick skim so sorry if these don't help too much)
Haze Dual V3
Another battery post
3rd
and of course if you look in the area of those posts I'm sure there are more relevant posts on the topic

Last edited:

Spocks_Katra

Can u use samsung 25r, sony vtc5, lg hg2, other 18650's or u have to use their 18650's?
No those are all unprotected 18650s. They haze uses a protected battery and is the only battery you can use. Using others will void your warranty. They are not made for the extreme heating the haze requires. The haze battery is made to handle that stress

Last edited:

scottg402

Hello everyone. Happy Memorial Day in advance to my Haze family. To help celebrate we are offering a promo code off our Tailgate Accessory Package. For those of you who bought the base package in the beginning, you may be interested in this. It has a leather case, keychain, XL batteries and some cans of your choosing. The bundle already saves you over $50 versus buying the items seperatly and if you enter promo code HONOR at checkout you will get an additional 10% off!

Thanks for your business and support! I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!

EDIT: Well after I posted this boss came back and said open it up to 10% off the entire website so have it at folks. Not how long this will take to make active but more likely by tomorrow if you are looking.

Last edited:

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Hello everyone. Happy Memorial Day in advance to my Haze family. To help celebrate we are offering a promo code off our Tailgate Accessory Package. For those of you who bought the base package in the beginning, you may be interested in this. It has a leather case, keychain, XL batteries and some cans of your choosing. The bundle already saves you over $50 versus buying the items seperatly and if you enter promo code HONOR at checkout you will get an additional 10% off!

Thanks for your business and support! I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!

EDIT: Well after I posted this boss came back and said open it up to 10% off the entire website so have it at folks. Not how long this will take to make active but more likely by tomorrow if you are looking.
y'all make me wish I needed more stuff lol

Top Bottom