Discontinued Haze Dual V3

scottg402

We have a memorial day sale and will match the price on anyone authorized. Just email us or pm me here.

No v4 is in the works. We have other priorities first including the Square.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@scottg402 awesome package but the shipping is brutal to Canada, I would buy it in a heartbeat if it didn't cost $40+ to ship it up to me plus exchange rate and taxes. :cry:

Last edited:
Creeper,

scottg402

@scottg402 awesome package but the shipping is brutal to Canada, I would buy it in a heartbeat if it didn't cost $40+ to ship it up to me plus exchange rate and taxes. :cry:
Yeah sometimes the calculator is jacked. If you send me your contact information in PM and exactly what you want, I will give you a custom quote.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Pretty impressed with the Haze v3 Dual after one session, one basket with lid (conduction?) and one cut screen (convection?). I am assuming by taste which is which.

More impressed with the conduction box but both worked with with very good extraction and zero learning curve. This is fine as i already have some quality pure convection portables.

Love the look, feel, and design. But It would be nice if the brush also had its own storage place, and i could forsee the mouthpiece getting sticky.

Cons thus far are it is a bit of a pain to load, but with two baskets one could just dip into grinder. So not insanely difficult. And other con is it seems it will take cleaning every bowl to keep thing in order

Overall pretty damn impressed. Love the look and feel so much. Easy to use, knockout conduction vape signature. More to come, and looking forward to using concentrates too. Oh my!

Vapo

I think that the Haze is using a hybrid conduction/convection design even when using cans. And that's what makes this vape special in many ways. It does a much better job than a standard convection vape.
On level 1 it's extraction is near perfect for me, and packing the can very light and near full,( leave a little room around the the out put off the can) gives some fantastic flavour.

I have about 10 stainless steel cans, and keep rotating them through usage, this has kept the cleaning to the minimum. And about every 6 uses, goes thru an ISO dip for an hour or more, and then easily wipe clean with as tissue.
To those who haven't tried putting the can on a very slight angle this has made the Haze almost perfect in draw restriction for me, and I recommend this technique again.

I would think some importing upgrades for the Haze 4, (if it happens)would be a double tap of the button to turn on/off, this would save me having to pop the battery. And I would really want to see is an all stainless steel path to the glass mouth piece, including an upgraded nylon opening mechanism (not plastic) this would make this thing as tough as at could possibly be. And i would buy it for sure.
But I'm just Haze dreaming, I think.

But don't let my my wanting updates put you off a purchase, in its current form the Haze dual 3 rocks. And will save your priceless precious lungs, from the dreaded damage combustion causes.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The ABV is very impressive without stirring. Excellent extraction.

It seems you need to wait a little between puffs to let the heater catch back up eh? I would love a little more power to keep constant temp is v4 or the square but overall very good vape.

I love the design and versatility. It is a good vape to use just kicking out back enjoying the sunshine. And having a second bowl on deck is just amazing.

EDIT. See next two posts, Haze could keep up it was the battery.

Last edited:

scottg402

The ABV is very impressive without stirring. Excellent extraction.

It seems you need to wait a little between puffs to let the heater catch back up eh? I would love a little more power to keep constant temp is v4 or the square but overall very good vape.

I love the design and versatility. It is a good vape to use just kicking out back enjoying the sunshine. And having a second bowl on deck is just amazing.
Krazy, like many vapes battery life has an impact on performance. Not sure how old the batteries you have are but if you start blinking after a draw it is time to recharge. If vapor production seems down it is time to recharge. You should expect 2-3 good sessions on each one. If you are not getting that it may be time to purchase some new batt's. I have heard this complaint in the past here and there and honestly it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The Haze does great in cold weather because the heater is beefed up. It also can milk some glass like no tomorrow. Most video's I have seen show a constant milk while I have seen a few that seem to lose some production as the draw wears on.

Nobody is claiming the Haze has the most powerful heater on the market but we don't see a lot of complaints of it struggling to keep up either.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Krazy, like many vapes battery life has an impact on performance. Not sure how old the batteries you have are but if you start blinking after a draw it is time to recharge. If vapor production seems down it is time to recharge. You should expect 2-3 good sessions on each one. If you are not getting that it may be time to purchase some new batt's. I have heard this complaint in the past here and there and honestly it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The Haze does great in cold weather because the heater is beefed up. It also can milk some glass like no tomorrow. Most video's I have seen show a constant milk while I have seen a few that seem to lose some production as the draw wears on.

Nobody is claiming the Haze has the most powerful heater on the market but we don't see a lot of complaints of it struggling to keep up either.

When you are right, you are right. Thanks Scott. Fresh (and brand new) battery and oh my! Heated up quicker, hits were bigger, and it kept up with my draw much better.

I will edit my above post to reflect this. Thanks

Edit. Wow, some of the best engineered accessories on the market it appears. Like the keychain case for baskets, herb, and a brush is awesome. Nice work there too Haze.

Last edited:

garth vaper

I've been using this vape for about a day now, and all I can really say is wow! Really loving this thing. Gonna get some extra cans for when I bike along the canal. It's such a thing of beauty.. :)

Edit. The keychain does look nice.. Might have to order this directly; not sure if available in Canada.

Last edited:

Spocks_Katra

what I do for cleaning is after 4 sessions, I wipe down the air path with pipe cleaners and q ttips while its still warm, and it picks up most of the condensation. After another 4 sessions, I completely clean everything with iso, and soak the cans and stem in iso as well.

this has been working well for me, and I havent run into draw resistance or anything. The first wipe down really helps extend the period that you have before a deep clean is needed

Ratdawgie

Hi again guys and girls... have a question about using an e juice product in my haze. FYI I have absolutely NO experience with any type of e cig with or without a "tank" on it (?). Sorry for the ignorance but I am dealing with Traumatic Brain Injury from a surgery gone wrong (brain swelling and seizure afterward) and am working with a psychiatrist who's just opening his mind to CBD usage for treating PTSD, TBI and pain. Proud of him... he's a little churchy but willing to look at things at least. He said he had a patient who has tried pure CBD and it has helped the anxiety/ depression cycle well for him, without so much effect on memory like THC does.... have pretty involved memory issues related to anxiety.
Anyway, he said this fella bought some pure cbd from a local smoke shop (CA) and was putting drops in juice. I was confused because it sounded like an ejuice and didn't think the absence of decarboxilation would allow it to work that way. I ran over to that smoke shop (not a cannabis club... no script required?) and it was an ejuice additive. The guy asked me what kind of ecig I had... tried to explain I was going to use the Haze but he hadn't a clue. When home it was apparent this was an additive used to add to an ejuice of any kind to add the CBD. Its kinda an ejuice itself I guess. Trying to figure best way to use my Haze for this.
I used it in can with pad and silicone top. Was not sure what temp to use so tried a range. Did not get clouds off of any setting but wondering if I should be getting an actual ejuice to add to it. I felt its effect afterward... just want to use the best method for best result. Curious about suggestions. Also curious what people think about this guy who was adding this to juice and getting some effects, and if this is effective method of using. Thanks for any help.

Just want to mention again how great Scott was in helping me with some return issues... outstanding customer service. If you buy a haze, keep the box with seriel number and all your order info as you will need for any return issues. Glad to have my baby back home... I love this device.

Ratdawgie

Spocks_Katra

@Ratdawgie if it is in a liquid dropppable form, you shouldnt have to mix juice with it, it should already have cbd, pg and vg in it. One thing to take into account though, is if it is NOT precription cbd, it may be fake. There are a lot of companies that use snythetic cbd in those juices, other companies use cbd from hemp fiber. Basically, its still illegal to sell pure cbd solutions outside of a legal state.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Do you guys clean down in the hole the mouthpiece goes into to clean the air path?

And when you guys say 1 session is that two bowls or just one?

If you haven't seen it already I highly recommend the video they have up on YouTube from Haze showing how to clean the unit, it's super easy... did mine today took 3 q-tips with iso to clean down the stem pathway but now I can move my stem a lot easier.

I've been using this vape for about a day now, and all I can really say is wow! Really loving this thing. Gonna get some extra cans for when I bike along the canal. It's such a thing of beauty.. :)

Edit. The keychain does look nice.. Might have to order this directly; not sure if available in Canada.

I recommend vaped.ca, Craig hooked my up with my Haze V3 and a few accessories. If he doesn't have it he'll get it in for you.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

stinkytofus

can the vape be stopped halfway and continued later? or do i have to finish it in one go?

can i pack the cans halfway and take 6-8 pulls instead of packing it and pull 12-15 pulls? or the performance will get a hit big time from the can not being packed?

thanks

stinkytofus,

subway13029

You don't have to pack the can full...you can pack halfway..I wouldn't recommend starting a can and using half and coming back for more later( although it can be done) taste will suffer..overall a good vape...

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
can the vape be stopped halfway and continued later? or do i have to finish it in one go?

can i pack the cans halfway and take 6-8 pulls instead of packing it and pull 12-15 pulls? or the performance will get a hit big time from the can not being packed?

thanks

yeah, I find that I finish what I start... even though the unit is off the heat will still continue to work as it cools down so the can is pretty much done in one go in my preference.

stinkytofus

yeah, I find that I finish what I start... even though the unit is off the heat will still continue to work as it cools down so the can is pretty much done in one go in my preference.
What if u take 8 pulls, turn it off, and rip the chamber out asap lol... Too bad u cant turn it off and continue to pull till its cooled down, wasted some

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom