hard life decision..input?

Tweek

Lol! No i didnt chicken out i just cant accept cash under the table for tax and loan reasons!

I'm just teasing ya :D I wouldn't of taken that deal, either. No biggie, there will be other opportunities...just keep looking, and don't fall into the trap of thinking they will fall into your lap. You have to make your own opportunities in life.

Last edited:

Tweek

Good ole clukx...a real trooper. This should be your avatar:

Giant_Chicken_Family_Guy_by_Asher961.png

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
He sounds courageous to me. If I were he, I would definitely start looking elsewhere for another job, even if it's just a short stop along the way to greener pastures. Get the hell out of that personal hell hole of a job and get some fresh air somewhere else. Too damn young to be digging that miserable grave. I would also advise him to explore the idea of getting a formal education and a college sheep skin in a career area that REALLY interests him. I know this doesn't come free, but there may be scholarships, grants, family loans or gifts...whatever it takes. Best of luck in life!

Snappo,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I am not calling him a chicken. His user name is clukx...as in clucks...like a chicken. So the kick ass chicken from family guy is perfect.
Tweek - hope you didn't think I was responding to your post. I know you wouldn't characterize clukx in any unflattering way...I got the "clukx/clucks association from the start:tup:. Our brave friend has the gift of time in his favor, and he's willing to venture into the unknown - that takes courage. He will do well!

clukx

You guys make me feel so empowered i hope i have the strength and luck to find something i enjoy..i keep telling myself ill take a paycut up to two dollars an hour less then im making now!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
You guys make me feel so empowered i hope i have the strength and luck to find something i enjoy..i keep telling myself ill take a paycut up to two dollars an hour less then im making now!
You will have many things to consider ($$, lifestyle, basic wants/needs, savings, future, happiness, etc), but you will find a way:tup:.

Snappo,
Reactions: Tweek

clukx

Lol.
I need to decide on a path, and follow it.
Like i was saying to someone else, I dont mind working hard, and busting my ass as long as its something i believe in, something that motivates me! and it wont feel like WORK if i enjoy it, i just want it to feel like LIFE!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
SO! What do you guys do for a living?
Do you like it?
What did you WANT to do?

I'm a security guard for one of the Big 3 and attend community college studying to become a paramedic.

Mid 20's ain't THAT young. We don't live very long.

10 years from now you might be embarrassed that you even considered the headshop job.

I think it's a good thing that it fell through. You can find something better than that. Good luck.

clukx

Well yeah, i currently have a job "better than that" by most peoples standards i work pretty closely with the big three ans other large automotive companies i just dont like it...security guard might be fuh'

clukx,

clukx

This is the worst part of the day..when im the only here before the sun comes up doing stuff someone else should "technically" be doing..thinking about all the stuff id rather do and how badly id just like to walk out the door :(

clukx,

clukx

Still trapped looking for something been sending resumes out a little not too hard

clukx,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Still trapped looking for something been sending resumes out a little not too hard
Have you thought about applying to one of the large super market chains? They usually provide fairly good health insurance once you've been with them for a short while, and wage is at minimum for a while but raises steadily. Also, like Publix supermarkets, company stock may be offered and that builds up quickly when acquired regularly. Management position opportunities can open up, and that's pretty good money with more room to grow. It could be a decent stop in the road along the way. You will probably have to make some lifestyle changes, and even a change in abode, but could work out to be the best change in direction you ever make. Keep us posted!

Top Bottom