Gratefulbuys.com Monthly Space Case Giveaway

Carbon

I reviewed the Space Case 4 piece grinder:

"Not all grinders are created equal. I got a 4 piece small Space Case Titanium and just love it. Made in the USA these things are beasts. The action is very smooth, and the whole thing just has an air of quality about it. The grinder has a very nice weight to it when compared with the cheap ones at the shops and tears through even the biggest hardest spices without breaking a sweat. I will also say that I got one of the original Ti models before they got the black anodizing down pat, so mine is actually a purple color which is very unique. I can't recommend this product enough. Be patient and track down a Space Case rather than picking up whatever Chinese junk your local headshop is trying to sell you. You won't regret it!"

Carbon,

weedemon

enthusiast
Essential Vaaapp Portable Concentrate Vape:

I have the exact same pipe except it is called the eclipse vape. the same company/ just name changes i think? not entirely sure but it is the same thing rest assured

This vaporizer is a fantastic little unit when it comes to vaporizing your concentrates and hashes.

I recommend a butane torch lighter to prevent carbon build up on the vial.

the taste of your concentrates in this thing is very nice! but beware you want to heat this thing very carefully. if you over heat it then the taste will change and you will wish you hadn't burned you stash! we are trying to vaporize remember :D

cleaning the vials is a little bit of a pain, but i just do all of mine at the same time (15 or so) to get it over with.

you can vaporize herbs in this too, but I think there are a lot of better vaporizers out there for that job. this is an oil/hash/kief vape. imo

weedemon,

drewper

Carbon said:
I reviewed the Space Case 4 piece grinder:

"Not all grinders are created equal. I got a 4 piece small Space Case Titanium and just love it. Made in the USA these things are beasts. The action is very smooth, and the whole thing just has an air of quality about it. The grinder has a very nice weight to it when compared with the cheap ones at the shops and tears through even the biggest hardest spices without breaking a sweat. I will also say that I got one of the original Ti models before they got the black anodizing down pat, so mine is actually a purple color which is very unique. I can't recommend this product enough. Be patient and track down a Space Case rather than picking up whatever Chinese junk your local headshop is trying to sell you. You won't regret it!"

I'll second that, my 2-piece medium has worked great between the Zephyr and now the MFLB. I put it through a second pass in the 1.25" that came with the MFLB as it gets it a little finer and is easy to dump in the trench right out of the smaller grinder.

drewper,
weedemon thanks for the notice, didn't think I had to post the review here as well. It's short and sweet, didn't have time to go into all the details.

"MFLB is a good vaporizer and is the only one I own. I'm giving this vaporizer a 4/5 because the battery is a bit of a hassle. The portability is really where this vaporizer shines. You can bring it pretty much anywhere without worrying about the smell disturbing other people. There is a slight learning curve but it isn't difficult to figure out. Solid vaporizer and the only one I'd recommend if portability is your number one concern."

Hardlinemonk,

vtvape

Heres mine
MFLB
overall a great vape, quality vapor and taste as well as being very very efficient. Very stealthy and portable, you can use it just about anywhere with minimal to no smell. The only bad thing is the battery life which doesn't last long but it doesn't take too long to charge and i have been fine with the two stock batteries so far, you can also purchase extra or a power adapter so it is a very small problem in the grand scheme.

vtvape,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Let me start off my first review (probably of many more to come) with something positive.

Da Buddha vaporizer by 7th floor. There really isn't a whole lot of negative stuff to be said about this vape. The first thought that comes to my mind is "hard hitter." At the time I bought this vaporizer I was thinking that my tolerance was too high and I wouldn't be able to enjoy my new vape. I couldn't have been more wrong. The whip allows you to pack anywhere from just a speck to a huge bowl pack and get huge clouds of clean vapor every time. This vape is perfect for solo use or group use. By the time you grind up some herb and pack the wand, it is ready to use. It comes with a fantastic case that protects the DBV very well. As with any product there are some things to get used to. At first replacing the screen in the wand is a bit difficult, but simply have patience. After doing it 2-3 times you should be able to replace it in a minute or 2. The only design issue I have with Da Buddha is that there is no screen between the wand and the heater element. Personally this is not a problem for me, but if you are letting someone use Da Buddha who has never used it before, be sure to make sure they do not exhale into the whip (they shouldn't be anyway but it's important!) because this can cause the herb to fly into the heating element and trust me that will stink and smoke. Overall I'd say Da Buddha is the perfect vaporizer for home use for anyone who doesn't need to fill bags with vapor. It hits hard, uses any amount of herb, hooks up to a water pipe easily, and is simple to use and fast heating.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
charliedontsurf said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change it so that the review doesn't list our names and locations. Immediately, post haste, right away, ASAP, PDQ... Please! None of us want that. I mean this as respectfully as possible, I just don't want my info up there, and I didn't realize it was going to be until too late. I would of made my account under Rusty Shackleford, from Moscow, Idaho.

Rusty Shackleford is my steam nickname if anyone wants to play PC games with me. I'm reminded of the episode where Dale meets the real Rusty Shackleford right now...

Captainhits... I am torn on if I should leave a review of the vapir 5.0 You say you only carry products you believe in, but after I review that thing honestly it would only deter sales of it or be ignored completely. I really hate that vape. Plus I really want to win a space case ;) For now I'll review the other vapes I've used with pros and cons and hold off on the verbal slaughter until I hear from you haha.

darkrom,
So who won yesterday? I didn't see it announced.

This week's review, the HA: The Herbalaire is a three function unit, capable of whip use, bag blowing, and direct inhalation off the teflon mouthpiece This vaporizer is somewhat infamous for its extremely thorough extractions, with the manufacturer inviting users to load the ABV from other vaporizers into the HA and seeing if they can get more vapor out of it, which in my case has pretty much always been the case. I think the HA shines best in bag mode, or with the mouthpiece inserted directly into a 14mm stem on a waterpipe, so that the vapor goes directly from the HA to the filtered water. The outside is made of glass impregnated nylon and is very, very sturdy, and the lack of an electronic display also is good for long term durability. 4/5

charliedontsurf,

captainhits

Retailer
charliedontsurf said:
So who won yesterday? I didn't see it announced.
I FORGOT TO DRAW! :bang: I WILL DO IT SHORTLY AND ANNOUNCE! (I'll try and vaporize less between 4:00 and 4:20 so I remember to draw for the contest)

darkrom said:
Captinhits... I am torn on if I should leave a review of the vapir 5.0 You say you only carry products you believe in, but after I review that thing honestly it would only deter sales of it or be ignored completely. I really hate that vape. Plus I really want to win a space case For now I'll review the other vapes I've used with pros and cons and hold off on the verbal slaughter until I hear from you haha.

Individual opinions are what makes the world go round. You'll hear no shortage of them from me :lol:. There is a hyundai and a rolls royce to suit everyone. I do only carry products I believe in. That dosen't mean I only carry products I personally reccommend and nothing else. Otherwise the selection would be quite small :lol:. I believe in vaporizers so I carry them. That's what that means. I feel a good retailer should offer the largest selection at the best price, which gives the buyer the ultimate choice. ;)

captainhits,

captainhits

Retailer
Ok, the cutoff was 4:20 PM PST yesterday so the last review counted was Hardlinemonk's.

Just a note...

Vtvape: you copied the same review from last week and posted it here. To enter, you need to post the review on the website, and it needs to be a new review, not one you posted in a previous weeks contest ;)

Majik: Great review but it needs to be left oin gratefulbuys.com to enter. Just copy it there for the current weeks draw. ;)

Drewper: I wrote your name on a slip of paper thinking you wrote a review, but I see you just replied to Carbon's Space Case review. Wouldn't you guess I drew(per) your name as the winner! Had you written a review you would be the recipient of this weeks Space Case! Obviously I had to redraw.

There were only 5 reviews last week so the odds were excellent at 20%. Last weeks 4:20 winner is..................................Weedmon! Congrats! :rockon: Email me your info and your choice of polished or titanium finish. :peace:

captainhits,

weedemon

enthusiast
Sweet! thanks man! :)

i wrote my next review, but it seems to be having issues posting it on your site.

The review!
======================
I Have the Medium sized "SPACE CASE Airtight Cylinder Stash Case"

The dimensions are: 1 1/4" wide X 1 3/4" tall

This is a very handy little stash container for users of the mflb and the silver surfer users. The shape of the container makes it ideal for tapping of just the right amount into your mflb.

With the SSV, you can vacuum up from the container very well also.

I love the quality thread on the container, and I can be confident that no smell is escaping to a level to be detectable by a person.

It is small enough that it can be carried easily, although I actually prefer the disc style stash container for carrying in my pocket. It is more comfortable to have on you. For use and versatility, the cylinder stash case wins hands down.

weedemon,

captainhits

Retailer
You can now leave a review just using a nickname and without signing in. Some other upgrades are being done on my site but should be fixed. If you have any issues please email me directly. :peace:

captainhits,

Carbon

I have a digital Volcano with a solid valve. The quality of this piece is great, and it's nice to get something made in Germany rather than China. Functionally, the volcano is idiot proof and very easy to use for even a first timer. The bags are also convenient for passing around in a group setting. The only downside is that it can be a pain to take apart and clean the individual components and replace the bags. This process gets easier with practice. The downside of the Volcano is that the taste from a bag just isn't going to match that of a direct draw type of vaporizer. If you want the king of bag vaporizers, then grab one of these. Though they are pricey, if you take care of your Volcano it can retain high resale value since they are so recognizable and desired.

Carbon,

blackbur

Review for Small 2 piece Space Case.

I call this unit the Panther because it sexy,sleek and pulverizes anything that comes in contact with its teeth.

Pre-Purchase inspection-Before pulling the trigger, I did some research on polished aluminum and titanium anodized aluminum.I found that titanium anodized aluminum had increased corrosion resistance,surface hardness and adhesion which is important,bad grooves and teeth can be detrimental to the grinder.Anodizing also always for dyeing with is purely cosmetic but its great to offer something different because not everyone is a fan of raw aluminum color.Along with all that fun scientific stuff, anodizing also lets the aluminum stay non-stick which is great for those of us that have very sticky vaporizing material.

First Impression[Before Usage]-When I received my package in the mail the first thing I thought was wow, this thing is compact.I opted for the small space case 2 piece, because it was cheaper and vaporize by myself mostly so I don't need to be grinding vast amounts of material.It was pretty shiny and it had a nice weight to it, wasn't too heavy but it wasn't to light.About the weight of a tangerine, which is good I could carry it in my pocket without a huge protuberance from my jeans.Teeth are sharp, sharp enough to cut my fingers if enough pressure was applied which I liked, no one needs a dull grinder.

Appearance/Aesthetics-
For a grinder this thing is pretty sexy and streamlined, I was amazed at the sheer size and attention to detail on it.The laser engraved Space Case Brand name on the top was done perfectly in bold lettering.Small braille like milling on the top and bottom, to provide a nice grip when grinding. Sharp blade like teeth and milled grooves to show where the teeth travel.Decent Quality O-ring to keep the friction between the top and bottom non existent and to keep the metal from wearing away.The black anodized aluminum has a very nice sophisticated look to it, I almost feel like its necessary to wear a monocle while grinding with this badboy.

Design-
Its a grinder, its main purpose is to grind material until its to your satisfaction, with that being said it does an outstanding job.
The blades are dangerously sharp and the grooves ensure that teeth will never collide,while supplying enough space for material to be ground proficiently.The milled bumps on the top of the grinder and the bottom half, gave each piece an incredible amount of gripe, i never found hands slipping while grinding.Also when holding i always had a nice grasp on the grinder, still haven't dropped it to this day..knock on wood!.Everything is the right length(teeth,top and bottom pieces) so you will never hear the dreaded screech of metal scratching into metal, which is pretty common in cheap and mass produced grinders.
Also there is a magnet inside the top of the grinder so that everything is nice and secure for traveling and keeping things tight.

Performance-
I selected a 2 piece grinder so my vaporizing material stays fresh and all the oils,pollen and flavors remain as a collective, instead of being separated, which usually happens in grinders with multiple pieces(3-5pc).This grinder does an amazing job at grinding my material down to a nice coarse consistency which i find most desirable when vaporizing, it provides good air circulation which allows for proper vapor cloud conditions.If material is ground too finely than it may vaporize and fall through the stainless steel screens, creating an unnecessary mess. If the material is too chunky than the air circulation will become too contricted and you will experience a hot spot while vaporizing and that can lead to combustion.Hot spot is when all the hot air is focused through one spot vaporizing it fast,leaving the surrounding diameter unvaporized.The magnets keep both top and bottom together and are great so theres no need to worry about your material falling out.
The teeth instantly shred through anything in its path,i never have to apply extra elbow grease to get through difficult and dense material.All the motion required is in a couple flicks of my wrists.

Overall Experience-
I'm glad I got rid of my cheap 3 piece and spoiled my self with a 2 piece space case. My vaporizing sessions have become a lot more enjoyable, because the vapor quality is a substantially better. Also I'm finding myself using less because of how well it grinds,I'm making the best out of less.It takes me back to why i purchased a vaporizer, to enjoy the taste and flavors of my material.I highly suggest a 2 piece space case to anyone looking for a cutting edge grinder that will provide more coarse grinding.

Thanks Gratefulbuys for throwing such an awesome contest :peace:

blackbur,

TerrorTurkey

Silver Surfer Vaporizer review
PROS: nice thick hits - good for small/medium groups - pretty easy for vapor newbs to use - comes with a great padded case - heater angle prevents herbs from spilling into the heater - lots of customization options.
CONS: large bowl uses alot of herbs - price.

TerrorTurkey,

captainhits

Retailer
darkrom said:
Let me start off my first review (probably of many more to come) with something positive.

Da Buddha vaporizer by 7th floor. There really isn't a whole lot of negative stuff to be said about this vape. The first thought that comes to my mind is "hard hitter." At the time I bought this vaporizer I was thinking that my tolerance was too high and I wouldn't be able to enjoy my new vape. I couldn't have been more wrong. The whip allows you to pack anywhere from just a speck to a huge bowl pack and get huge clouds of clean vapor every time. This vape is perfect for solo use or group use. By the time you grind up some herb and pack the wand, it is ready to use. It comes with a fantastic case that protects the DBV very well. As with any product there are some things to get used to. At first replacing the screen in the wand is a bit difficult, but simply have patience. After doing it 2-3 times you should be able to replace it in a minute or 2. The only design issue I have with Da Buddha is that there is no screen between the wand and the heater element. Personally this is not a problem for me, but if you are letting someone use Da Buddha who has never used it before, be sure to make sure they do not exhale into the whip (they shouldn't be anyway but it's important!) because this can cause the herb to fly into the heating element and trust me that will stink and smoke. Overall I'd say Da Buddha is the perfect vaporizer for home use for anyone who doesn't need to fill bags with vapor. It hits hard, uses any amount of herb, hooks up to a water pipe easily, and is simple to use and fast heating.

be sure to post this on the site to enter the contest

captainhits,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've had an Iolite for around 2.5 years, except in that time I've gone through 3 warranty replacements despite using premium fuel, and the warranty has now expired. Nevertheless if I broke it now I would likely still buy another. Despite having several other portable vaporizers I find that the Iolite has certain advantages which still make it unique. I use this most when I'm fishing, switched on and loaded up in my open jacket pocket, with a 2" silicone tube to puff on. This way I can toke away at my leisure for as long as the vapor, or fuel, lasts, and the vape is maintenance free during this time- no real need for any stirring or fiddling. For me it's a great vape to use when my hands are otherwise busy. 3/5 stars.

WatTyler,

captainhits

Retailer
lol, just in time...Wat!

Ok the winner this week is blackbur :wave: Glad you got it, nice review. Email me your info!

Due to such low participation in this contest (5 entries per week 3 weeks in a row) I'm going to have to make it a monthly contest and see how it goes. So from here out it will be the last Friday of each month at 4:20. :peace:

captainhits,

Carbon

captainhits said:
lol, just in time...Wat!

Ok the winner this week is blackbur :wave: Glad you got it, nice review. Email me your info!

Due to such low participation in this contest (5 entries per week 3 weeks in a row) I'm going to have to make it a monthly contest and see how it goes. So from here out it will be the last Friday of each month at 4:20. :peace:
Is it based on the quality of review or are you still just picking names out of a hat? :(

Carbon,

captainhits

Retailer
Carbon said:
captainhits said:
lol, just in time...Wat!

Is it based on the quality of review or are you still just picking names out of a hat? :(

Just drawing. I have also updated the contest however to offer your choice of Space Case Magnetic Grinder 2 PC any size you choose, Titanium or Polished (your choice), OR any size Space Case Airtight Cylinder Case. :peace:

captainhits,

blackbur

captainhits said:
lol, just in time...Wat!

Awww Yeah, This really made my day..The IRene has really been sucking energy out of everyone.
Thanks CaptainHits!
I really do enjoy my small 2 piece titanium space case it really helps me day to day.
I sent you my info and the prize i selected.

Edit-Did you receive the emails?
i accidentally emailed myself one time -__-.

blackbur,

captainhits

Retailer
blackbur said:
captainhits said:
lol, just in time...Wat!

Awww Yeah, This really made my day..The IRene has really been sucking energy out of everyone.
Thanks CaptainHits!
I really do enjoy my small 2 piece titanium space case it really helps me day to day.
I sent you my info and the prize i selected.

Edit-Did you receive the emails?
i accidentally emailed myself one time -__-.

That will go right out

captainhits,

Aqua

I reviewed the Magic Flight Launch Box.

The Magic Flight Launch Box is a wonderful vaporizer for certain situations and usage habits. Though the vapor production and overall quality of experience cannot compete with higher end vaporizers, the stealth and ease of use of the Launch Box are hard to beat. The Launch Box can be used almost anywhere one would have the inclination to vape - movie theaters, concerts, even classrooms. Though it does take a while to get used to the technique of hitting the box, once a user has adjusted the process is effortless. Though be wary when sharing the box with your uninitiated friends - one of mine pals combusted three times over the course of one night! Though of course, the blame rests with me for not teaching him how to use the box. After that night I taught him the proper technique, and he has not combusted since.

Aqua,
Top Bottom