Gratefulbuys.com Monthly Space Case Giveaway

captainhits

Retailer
Hi,
Thanks for the participation in past contests. Due to lack of recent participation we are ending this monthly contest.

Happy Vaping!

captainhits,

placetime

Thanks for the great contests Capt.Hits! :tup: I sure am enjoying the SpaceCase I won! I don't know why more people didn't enter this. :shrug:

placetime,

mrfloopa

Vappy
Darn! Oh well, didn't get the chance to win. Thanks for the contest, Cap'n! It was much appreciated. =)

mrfloopa,
This was a great contest, Captainhits. Thank you so much for my Spacecase. Kinda kooky more people don't come out to post for a very realistic chance to win an awesome grinder.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: placetime

JCat

Accessory Maker
Posted my review of the space case 4pc titanium. Love this grinder ... spent a good $100 on cheaper grinders before getting this one ... and I've never looked back! (except when I had to replace it because I lost my prior one!)

Edit: Just saw that the contest has ended now making my review redundant! Oh well ... it's a good honest review anyways :)

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
what this"? contests? this site gets sweeter by the second

It most certainly does. A 2 piece medium space case is by far my favorite grinder. I have a black titanium and it really does the trick well. Thanks for the contest Grateful, you are a kind dude.

Steele Concept,
Reactions: Tamataz

Tamataz

Icelander
It most certainly does. A 2 piece medium space case is by far my favorite grinder. I have a black titanium and it really does the trick well. Thanks for the contest Grateful, you are a kind dude.
I have one too, and its my only grinder. Its small and really grinds the weed fine perfect for vaping.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Totally Tamataz. They are very affordable as well. IMHO screen grinders just end up clogging eventually. 2 piece Med Space Case FTW.

Steele Concept,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i know the contest is closed, but i did want to check out the website but i cannot. it is down

mmenzie,
Top Bottom