Gratefulbuys.com Monthly Space Case Giveaway

captainhits

Retailer
www.Gratefulbuys.com MONTHLY SPACE CASE GIVEAWAY

Hey now!
Most of you are already familiar with us, but for those who aren't here's a little background...

We're in Redondo Beach, CA, and began in 1999 with a goal to provide only unique items that are generally difficult to find or unavailable in retail stores. We are the toughest critics and only sell items we wholeheartedly believe in (ie vaporizers).

Our Mission:
We believe there are two components to being a successful online retailer. The first is offering competitive pricing. Why shop with us unless we offer a great deal and price? Secondly we believe customer satisfaction is the most important factor. Like a Nordstrom's Dept Store, our customers are second to noone; and you can bet we strive for perfection when it comes to serving your needs.

MONTHLY SPACE CASE GIVEAWAY
The last Friday of each month at 4:20 PM PST we will give away a free small Space Case Magnetic Grinder 2 PC, Titanium or Polished (your choice), or a small or medium Space Case Airtight Cylinder Case.

Just rate/review any vaporizer or Space Case product on Gratefulbuys.com (good, bad, or indifferent as long as it's honest), and post a copy of it here in this thread (including the name of the product reviewed). Valid email required. The recipient will be chosen randomly from each month's entries. The winner will be posted here the last day of every month at 4:20 PM PST.

That's it. No limit to the number of reviews you submit, but only one submission per member/per week will be counted into the contest. The contest is open to FC members worldwide. A review can be left using only a nickname and without signing in. If you choose to create an account, personal information is strictly confidential and will NEVER be sold or solicited.

Happy Vaping,

Captainhits
AKA Jay

Space Case contest has been ended

captainhits,

weedemon

enthusiast
Ok here is my submission
Silver Surfer
Pros:
- Downward angled heat source. Much less worry about herbs falling into the element... This makes it so that you can vaporize hash and oils in this vaporizer too! It's very tasty and works very well!!
- A bowl of hash lasts a very long time in here.
- Fast heat up time (3-5 min)
- Glass vapor path with an enclosed ceramic heater free of contaminated air ways (cleaner air path than most other vaporizers because it keeps the air path separate from the units internals)
- Hose fits right into 14mm down stems meaning no adapter is really required for use with a bong for water filtration
- 3 types of heater connections available. Standard, Ground Glass (hands free), and Spherical ground glass (The suction of GG, but some of the control of the standard) [standard seems to be the personal favorite among most people, myself included]
- Cool filter and vapor tamer accessories from 7th floor
- Aroma top accessory turns the vaporizer into an aromatherapy device too.
- Comes with an awesome hemp carrying case for safe travel
- Customizable with different colors and even custom engraving on several locations available.
- Great reliability, you can leave it on all day provided you have it in a safe place.
- Cool glass work on the knob, Heater cover and wand w/mouth piece comes standard with unit. further customization an option if you wish.
- 10 ft heavy duty power cord
- Made of metal and very sturdy. Well designed. It is easy to grab and not get burned while handling (knock on wood... yet to be burned with it)
- Produces very thick rips that are very tasty.
- Continues going on for a long time. You might think the herb is spent, take a rip and often you will be pleasantly surprised!
- Discounts available though FC affiliated vendors (I saved 10% this way)
- 3 year warranty with extended warranty options available

Cons:
- A little expensive compared to other whip vapes (269 retail + more if you wish to customize. You get what you pay for really though.
- Glass parts are breakable (I recommend ordering a spare heater cover and/or wand with your purchase. You do not want to risk waiting for a replacement part down the road)
- a little bulky to carry around with you, but is a great desktop/home use vaporizer. I put it inside a backpack to bring it places.

Use:
- Plug it in dial it to you preferred temperature zone. I find different strains are actually better at a lower temperature than others.
Draw speed is important and you will find this too. too slow, and you risk igniting your herbs! Too fast and it will be too cold to give off proper vapor. It's a Goldie Locks zone type idea here.
- Stirring after every hit is a good idea too, this will ensure even vaporizing, and better taste throughout the session.
- Near the end of the bowls life I turn up the temperature a little bit to finish it off.
- Dump the remains into a jar and pack some more!

So this is my review I hope you have a better idea if this vaporizer is for you or not.

The formatting got all messed up on the website though for some reason. :(

weedemon,

lepstadder

The vapir is an okay vape, it is effective at vaporizing but has a tendency to combust on higher heat and faster fan speeds. Some reports of a plastic smell flavor when new, I have experienced this and it is off putting. The ability to use bags or a whip and the forced air aspect of it make it pretty simple to use for those new to vaporizers or those who cant quite get the hang of their draw speed. Its cheap price and features make it a reasonable choice for those newly initiated to vaporizing, and make it a good "party" vape, but if flavor and purity are part of your requirements this may not be for you. You may purchase this vape and after you bought it wished you would have saved your money a lil while longer for something else, but if you get another vape you will never think twice about wether the vapir should be in its spot... overall decent for the price and features but you get what you pay for, a plastic vaporizer...

Thanks for the offer Capn'

altered my personal info on your as i was not comfy wit it being up for all to see...

"IF" i end up winning i can shoot it to you in an email?

Thanks again

lepstadder,

captainhits

Retailer
Great reviews.

Ill have my webmaster update that to show only a chosen nickname, and also to retain the formatting of the text. Currently it shows the first name and last initial. I will also have it changed so you can leave a review without creating an account. That may take a week or two but Ill have it done. :peace:

captainhits,

weedemon

enthusiast
great job dude! also! I think this contest is a great idea :) I will keep adding reviews weekly until i run out! :)

weedemon,

captainhits

Retailer
weedemon said:
great job dude! also! I think this contest is a great idea :) I will keep adding reviews weekly until i run out! :)
looks like there may not be much competition this week ;)

captainhits,

placetime

hey captain hits--am i still entered in the contest? the review i put up on your site and emailed you about soon after this contest was posted has disappeared from your website (a very brief review of the launchbox).

placetime,

captainhits

Retailer
placetime said:
hey captain hits--am i still entered in the contest? the review i put up on your site and emailed you about soon after this contest was posted has disappeared from your website (a very brief review of the launchbox).

The image for the launchbox was not put up yet so the item was temporarily removed. It's back up now. As long as the review is copied here it will be entered into the contest.

captainhits,

placetime

thanks captain! :)
here's my review of the mflb that i just posted on your site:

pros: stealthy, small, no flame needed, elegantly simple, lifetime warranty, great personal portable vape
cons: batteries (very limited hits on one battery charge), not great portable for groups
i believe one can now get a power adapter that solves the problem with it requiring frequent battery recharging, but then that takes away the portable aspect, at which point, there are better options for a non-portable home vape, imho.
:peace:

placetime,

captainhits

Retailer
charliedontsurf said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change it so that the review doesn't list our names and locations. Immediately, post haste, right away, ASAP, PDQ... Please! None of us want that. I mean this as respectfully as possible, I just don't want my info up there, and I didn't realize it was going to be until too late. I would of made my account under Rusty Shackleford, from Moscow, Idaho. I noticed there were no reviews for the LSV, so here it goes:

The LSV is more of a vapor-system than just a simple vaporizer. Derived from the Da Buddha and Silver Surfer vapes, it uses an identical heating element in a much more versatile form, capable of doing dry vaping, water vaping, or as a flameless lighter. I would strongly suggest buying it with the waterpipe adapter, as this is where the LSV truly shines brightest. As a flameless lighter, I'm not a fan - oddly enough, I find a proper lighter or a hempwick provides a more flavorful smoke.

Being a variable temp vape, it's very useful for both super low temperature stuff like hops and also really really high temperature stuff like some types of resin. The build quality is extremely high, but I wish they would design a better way than the simple shim for the heater cover to stay in place. I have a DBV and have used a SSV, and I prefer the LSV to either of them by a wide margin. I think it is a little expensive in general (this website has a excellent price all the same), but its versatility and build quality are hard to argue with, as is the 3 year warranty. Under its shine and glam it's a remarkably simple, robust design, and you can likely expect it to work well, well past the end of that warranty period.
4/5

IF you use your real name the most it will show is your first name. I'll have it updated but in the meantime if anyone is undercover to the point of not being able to have a fake first name displayed, well they will have to wait to enter the contest. ;)

captainhits,

vtvape

Heres mine

MFLB
overall a great vape, quality vapor and taste as well as being very very efficient. Very stealthy and portable, you can use it just about anywhere with minimal to no smell. The only bad thing is the battery life which doesn't last long but it doesn't take too long to charge and i have been fine with the two stock batteries so far, you can also purchase extra or a power adapter so it is a very small problem in the grand scheme.

vtvape,

captainhits

Retailer
im going to literally have to write names on paper and draw to make it fair. I need to figure out a less primitive method.

captainhits,

captainhits

Retailer
and this weeks winner is..............................PLACETIME :clap:

email me your address and your choice of polished or titanium finish and this will go right out.

captainhits,

Majik

Magic Flight Launch Box

I bought the MFLB several months ago and I have been delighted with my purchase, but I feel there is are some misconceptions surrounding the product. The MFLB is not suitable for than two people (unless you stock up on rechargeable batteries, an inconvenient but effective solution), it's not going to get you ripped quickly like a bong, and it's probably not going to quite cut it for those with high tolerances.

When you understand these limitations, you can start to see where the MFLB shines. It's tiny, silent and releases minimal odor, allowing for unparalleled stealth vaping in just about any location imaginable (you'd be amazed by what you can get away with). It's fast; the box reaches full heat in under three seconds, so the set up time is pretty much only limited by how quick you can grind. When used with only one or two people, and given five or ten minutes to really take effect, the MFLB can provide a surprisingly strong high from only two or three trenches (which uses about as much material as a relatively small joint). Just take your time!

Bottom line: it's fantastic as long as you bear in mind it's purpose and application. For simplicity, size, speed, speed, stealthiness and a consistently enjoyable high you can't go past the MFLB. If getting as stoned as humanly possible is your aim, or you're usually vaping in a group, look elsewhere.

Majik,

Majik

I've been craving a Space Case for months, haha. A friend has one, and they're an astonishing grinder. Must have.

Majik,
I'm going to keep reviewing ones with no reviews if I can help it.

VG
A good vaporizer for its low price, the vaporgenie works with only a butane powered lighter. It requires a certain time to get over the learning curve, as a long, steady hit with only a partial entrance of the flame into the bowl area is what works. It's actually able to provide some very big, dense clouds of vapor once you get the hang of it, and the simplicity and robustness of the design make it a real trooper. 4/5

charliedontsurf,
Da Budha vaporizer is 7th Floor's most economical model. Upon first getting my unit at a local HS I first noted the bag. Although not as nice as quality as its flagship counterpart, the SSV hemp is extremely nice; da buddha bag on the other hand is sub-par in comparison yet still gets the job done. DBV heats up in approx 3-5 minutes depending on how wide of a spectrum the user wants to achieve. I typically do NOT grind my biomass for conservation, but the best hits will come from a light grind and and slow-moderate draw. DBV can get hotter then its SSV old brother so sometimes it is easy to combust if you have a heavy hand on the temperature knob, though the learning curve is minimal as is with most box vapes. Def THE premier entry level box whip vaporizer.

biojuggernaut,

captainhits

Retailer
biojuggernaut said:
Da Budha vaporizer is 7th Floor's most economical model. Upon first getting my unit at a local HS I first noted the bag. Although not as nice as quality as its flagship counterpart, the SSV hemp is extremely nice; da buddha bag on the other hand is sub-par in comparison yet still gets the job done. DBV heats up in approx 3-5 minutes depending on how wide of a spectrum the user wants to achieve. I typically do NOT grind my biomass for conservation, but the best hits will come from a light grind and and slow-moderate draw. DBV can get hotter then its SSV old brother so sometimes it is easy to combust if you have a heavy hand on the temperature knob, though the learning curve is minimal as is with most box vapes. Def THE premier entry level box whip vaporizer.

Please be sure the review is left on gratefulbuys.com to be included in the current weeks giveaway. ;)

captainhits,
Top Bottom