Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

wootze

I'm looking for a jhook with a stand so it will fit a variety of ash catchers to use as a mini bubbler. I can't find one anywhere for purchase. Anyone got an idea or can GBD do this if so at what cost?
Hiya, check his website. GBD can and will make anything you want. Price depends on what exactly you want.

I sent simple sketches with measurements. Custom Sherlock. Cool price for one. Sam sent three. Surprisingly thick glass, flawless work.

That was months ago. Ordered a custom honeycomb bubbler last week. Ships this week.

wootze,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
That's awesome. I don't often comment in glass threads, but that's awesome. Can't wait to see a video.

nopartofme,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I'm playing around with water levels, draw speed, and temperature settings on my LSV to create the perfect hit. Interestingly enough, this piece seems to work at its best with a lot of water above the perc. Because there is no outer stem drawing air in from the bottom and creating the bubble that pushes up through the frit, you need to add more water and the percolation becomes quite exceptional. Lots and lots of little air streams creating what I can only refer to, so far, as a shit ton of bubbles. As soon as I'm done messing around and get everything perfect, I'll get to the visuals.

Alright, I think I've got everything just where it should be. It starts with a tiny chug and then it just purrs. It also appears that the water and bubbles circulate around the inside of the can, very cool.

Sam included this awesome liquid chilled bowl as well as an 18mm male on male downstem with seriously cool perc holes and a female bowl. The mouthpiece also has that cool little reddish orange nub hanging off of it. Me likey!!

Deadshort480

So I figured I would test out the ash catcher with no downstem just to catch any debris falling through. This smoothed out the slight chug completely as well as offering just enough restriction to stack exactly how high or low you want. These work well together.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Very cool piece deadshort! I love how lots of diffusion looks I just hated how much flavor got lost with my fritted piece.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Deadshort480 - VERY nice bub! I really dig your vids, it's great to see the stacking action and the sound is music to my ears. Your choice of color is nice as well, the red is further offset by the clear glass boro.

Dope ass design, dope red accents :clap:

Deadshort480

Thank you very much, sir. I can sit there for hours and play with this bubbler. It's so fun to use and it rips!

Deadshort480,

wootze

Belated commendation.
Wanted something small and not bank breakable, from front to likely back end considering my disabilities.

Didn't want frit cause I'm off the books Rx'd to vape tobacco as well as thc but the tobacco vape benefits from as much scrubbing as possible, so...honeycomb. High end pipe tobaccos are heavenly to vape in the Cloud but wreak sticky havoc downstream.

This little honeycomb is tits to clean. Stop the intake, fill it with limonene briefly, rinse and repeat.

It's worked well, heavy, thick, pleasing to the eye and hand, and it works well. <- <:~)

Wanted bent neck, no pinches, no problem, fast turnaround and Sam's the Man.

So there's all that right there.

Deadshort480

Belated commendation.
Wanted something small and not bank breakable, from front to likely back end considering my disabilities.

Didn't want frit cause I'm off the books Rx'd to vape tobacco as well as thc but the tobacco vape benefits from as much scrubbing as possible, so...honeycomb. High end pipe tobaccos are heavenly to vape in the Cloud but wreak sticky havoc downstream.

This little honeycomb is tits to clean. Stop the intake, fill it with limonene briefly, rinse and repeat.

It's worked well, heavy, thick, pleasing to the eye and hand, and it works well. <- <:~)

So there's all that right there.

Pics, pretty please.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: nopartofme

bopper

Is yours the same as the Stemless Honeycomb in the Bubblers section of GBD except for the bent neck and no ice pinches? Was it the same price? Could you please post a pic if available?

bopper,

wootze

Is yours the same as the Stemless Honeycomb in the Bubblers section of GBD except for the bent neck and no ice pinches? Was it the same price? Could you please post a pic if available?

Yeppers, same price, stands at 12" to mouthpiece, 20mm x3 (?) mm tube comes up about an inch from can, turns nice 22 degree bend. Can is 50mm x5 thick, stands approx 6+" off base.

This piece does not have a lot of volume, but neither do my septegenarian lungs.

I really like the 50mm can. Agent orange wrecked my nerves but I can get a good hold on the
thinner can. There's room between the bottom of the intake and the upper reinforcement to put two fingers, further enhancing my grip on this particular reality.

I'm thinking about getting another honeybub from Sam. Next one, same tube but longer, to provide enough room between the intake and can to comfortably place three fingers. I think it would stack bubbles at least an inch and a half higher, maybe higher, godonlyknows how high.

The longer intake would allow more water in the can without endangering the Cloud stuck in there.

the honeycomb provides an optimal (for me) amount of diffusion while being remarkably easy to clean. most of you younger peeps might want more volume than the 6+" tall can.

What's the easiest way to get pics on here? Imgur?

wootze,
Reactions: bopper

mnd99

For you poor buggers with Apple ishit.:tup:

Glassblowersdirect tube with showerhead perc with a 18mm female joint.

vape-tube-w-showerhead-perc.png

and here it is with my solo.

2u8dpu0.jpg

and if anyone is wondering.

ITS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

the blue on the bottom is the 14/18mm adapter

Any chance of seeing a video of this in action? :D

mnd99,

wootze

I'm looking for a jhook with a stand so it will fit a variety of ash catchers to use as a mini bubbler. I can't find one anywhere for purchase. Anyone got an idea or can GBD do this if so at what cost?
Send Sam a sketch , he'll fix U up. He can give you a price based on yr sketch. Without more specifics than above none of us would have a clue.

I sketch up pro drawings and he's right on the money.

Top Bottom