Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Just checked out the website and that stemless honeycomb is looking quite attractive right now. I want to get a piece I can use for combustion as well as vaping. I take a look at my Mobius then look away because I dont want to combust in it at all. My questions are, How long does shipping take, and is there an FC discount?

Live-N-Learn,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Just ordered a stemless honeycomb today. Sam was as helpful, as he was knowledgeable.

Cant wait to try it out!

Vaponly,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
If you put ice in but no water, is it enough to cool down vapor/smoke?

I do not think the stemless bubbler has enough volume in the ice catch area to cool down the vapor/smoke enough. If the ice catch area was about 5"-8" longer then I think it would work.

I used to run my heatgun-Vrip setup through a 16" tube with an ice-catch right above the stemline stacked with ice about 1" from the top and it was very very smooth without using water.

To add:
I think a 16" stemless tube without an ice catch would be the ultimate ice only setup as it would allow you to stack the tube from the very bottom to the top.

Vaponly,

clouded vision

I was wondering if anyone had a video of that stemless honeycomb, I don't necessarily need to see a milk shot but do want to see the diffusion on it. I was also wondering if anyone pairs this with the LSV. I'm concerned about clearance, both between the joint and can (looks ok there but would love some confirmation) and more importantly between my face and the LSV. I prefer a straight neck but at that price I'll gladly settle for bent neck.

clouded vision,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
They said Monday or Tuesday I should have it, I'll make sure I post up a video here. I couldnt find much video of a single honeycomb either online. I cant wait to try it out. It looks badass. A lot of their stuff looks dope and is at a great price. If all goes well upon receipt then I most definitely will have to make another purchase. :tup:

Live-N-Learn,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
You could always ask for tweaks to the design like bending the neck of the stem away at more of an angle to assure clearance.

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
I was also wondering if anyone pairs this with the LSV. I'm concerned about clearance, both between the joint and can (looks ok there but would love some confirmation) and more importantly between my face and the LSV.

I bought the stemless honeycomb bub to use with my LSV. I got tired of hitting myself in face when swirling the LSV around in the WPA while using my 11" HVY straight tube.

I also think the extra diffusion will help smooth out the clouds the LSV produces better than the simple gritted downstem on the HVY tube.

I will report back after I receive it and get a chance to play around with it.

clouded vision

I bought the stemless honeycomb bub to use with my LSV. I got tired of hitting myself in face when swirling the LSV around in the WPA while using my 11" HVY straight tube.

I also think the extra diffusion will help smooth out the clouds the LSV produces better than the simple gritted downstem on the HVY tube.

I will report back after I receive it and get a chance to play around with it.
thanks, I can't wait to hear, I just sold my HA so I'm itching to pull the trigger on this

clouded vision,

clouded vision

Get IT!!!!!! GET IT NOWWW!
I'm seriously considering it. I was gonna pick up a dome nail and adapter at the same time but I might just have the stem bent out and get a swing and skillet. I finally just found a regular hook up for wax, time to experiment

clouded vision,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Custom piece. Now your going in a whole different direction lol. Make your Frankenstein !!!

Live-N-Learn,

clouded vision

Anyone know if there is any sort of FC discount? I just emailed about my custom piece I've been dreaming up but forgot to mention FC not sure if it matters or not though.

clouded vision,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Just want to thank the peeps at GBD for an easy transaction and a lovely glass piece.
I WILL be ordering from you again.

2ymu2vo.jpg

2e21myw.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had a video of that stemless honeycomb, I don't necessarily need to see a milk shot but do want to see the diffusion on it. I was also wondering if anyone pairs this with the LSV. I'm concerned about clearance, both between the joint and can (looks ok there but would love some confirmation) and more importantly between my face and the LSV. I prefer a straight neck but at that price I'll gladly settle for bent neck.
Here you go, a bit dark but I'll edit the brightness eventually.
I didnt want to do another take so the hell with it. LOL
Enjoy.

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Here you go, a bit dark but I'll edit the brightness eventually.
I didnt want to do another take so the hell with it. LOL
Enjoy.

Very nice!

So how does it perform compared to your Matrix?

Mine shows as being out for delivery, so I should have it in a few hours.

Cant wait to try it out with the LSV tonight.

Vaponly,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Its definitely more chuggy, I can hear it when I hit it. I like it. The straight tube is cool and I handle it easy when I pick it up. I didnt use the CloudBuddy and clearing it was still easy, the HA is really light as well so that helps.

Your gonna enjoy it. The tube design makes the hit get to you. I'm pretty baked lol

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: Vaponly

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Last night I ran the stemless bubbler through it's paces.

The good: :tup:
- The fit and finish is great.
- Nice thick glass with very few imperfections.
- Hits very smooth with little to no drag and a surprising amount of flavor for the amount of filtration.
- Fits great in the hand.

The bad: :(
- You have to pull the bowl before finishing your hit otherwise the water surging back into the stem creates a little gust of air that blows your material right out of the bowl. I would imagine that this would be a problem with all stemless tube designs.
- The LSV wpa sits higher than it does on my HVY 11" tube which means the vape is in my face when taking a hit. This is due to my lack of foresight. I should have asked Sam to make some adjustments to create a little more clearance. With that said it is still very usable and I am still able to rotate the LSV on the WPA.

All in all I am happy with this piece and think it was a steal at $100. :)

Vaponly,
Top Bottom