Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

XGerpXDerpX

ya that sidecar piece is very nice, i bet that thing could withstand a fall on carpet easily, ive seen other glass brands with similar design go for 3x the price gbd charges for that custom, removable mouthpiece is a nice feature imo

XGerpXDerpX,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I love it! It's very versatile if you play with the angle you hold it and your water level. U can make it do all sorts of neat shit!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

loadthetrenchdawg

Been waiting a Month(and counting now) for my Frit. Sam got it out. Seems USPS is fucking me around now. Its just been sitting in Kansas for days.

loadthetrenchdawg,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
That sucks bro! Sam took 2 weeks to make mine, then he shipped and it was here in mi from Cali in like 48 hrs.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

photobooth

Now if only he would be willing to ship to Canada so we don't have to worry about postal re-routing etc.

photobooth,
Reactions: JLG

loadthetrenchdawg

Mini review time. Pics and Vid(Maybe) will be edited in later.

Let me start by saying if you are thinking of buying one. Read everything V&S said about his. Describes it great. Sam's really easy to work with. E-mail him with anything you need and it's "Sure, marking it down now!" No hassle whatsoever. USPS fucked me around a bit, but Sam was all good on his side.

On to the glass. My order was for the Frit(Orange) comes with a normal, although very thick feeling 1 hole slide. Sam also included one of the 18mm ash catchers he has on his site. Thanks if you see this man! Very useful because I had planned on trying it out with combustion, but was planning to wait until I either worked out a custom 18mm frit ass catcher like DG has(in 27mm or something) or bought another ashcatcher. His actually works great so I wont be buying another. I run it dry to litterally just catch ash and I don't see it adding to much diffusion over the frit itself. Big ups to him on that indeed.

The workmanship is excellent. All the joints are quite thick, along with the base. Little, Well no would be closer, bubbles in any of the glass. Thick. calling it 5mm seems to be doing it a disservice. Frits don't look "QUITE" as clean as I've seen on DG's. That being said DG does not make anything, but frits atm, and doesn't do custom work. GBD Frits Function on par to DG's, but are different in their own way. The orange he used on my frit though......POPS. Very vibrant.

Function wise. Its a frit. It stacks. Its smoother than most any other single perc tube. Naturally you loose flavor for diffusion.

After combusting through it and vaping, I would recommend this tube, and company to anyone.

The one and ONLY thing I would change about my tube is the stemless joint. I'd go with a softer curve or harder, but not the bubble. Personal preference, and insight on my next order.

loadthetrenchdawg

Nice review! It's V&C btw! Lol
Indeed it is! lol This thing has my head somewhere else. Clean it for the first time since I got it a few minutes ago. Warm water collected and dumped anything that was starting to build up. Frit wasn't even showing signs of clogging after I ran flowers through with no AC.

loadthetrenchdawg,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Indeed it is! lol This thing has my head somewhere else. Clean it for the first time since I got it a few minutes ago. Warm water collected and dumped anything that was starting to build up. Frit wasn't even showing signs of clogging after I ran flowers through with no AC.
I clean mine constantly!!!!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

NewVape

What a guy!
Ok I think you guys have convinced me on my next purchase. I've gotten things from Sam before and he does do excellent work. I've wanted a frit for sometime but didn't want to pay DG prices.

Question for anyone who has it. How's the removable mouthpiece? Are there any changes to it you'd make. When I got the FC bubbler I had Sam do a custom mouthpiece for me. Usually I'm not a fan of a removable mothpiece but wanted your thoughts.

NewVape,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I love mine just how it is. The removeable mp is big and thick with an 18 joint. I love the piece.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

loadthetrenchdawg

I wasn't planning on getting mine removable. Since getting it I think I would miss it. One of those "Why the fuck not" moments. Much easier to store/carry without the mouth piece on. As V&C said, Feels nice in the hand. Thick glass( the lip is VERY thick). 18mm fitting. I'm planning a custom circ(or something) mouth piece for it because it functions so well on one chamber. A second wouldn't be overly draggy when I feel like messin around

loadthetrenchdawg,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I wanna fit like a pinnacle water tool to mine with a 14/18 mtom adapter! It'd be sick!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

loadthetrenchdawg

How about a couple pics.

fy3kn6.jpg

2n98bl.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Nice!!!! Your inlet stem is twice as long as mine and your sidecar is on the opposite side. I really like it!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

loadthetrenchdawg

Nice!!!! Your inlet stem is twice as long as mine and your sidecar is on the opposite side. I really like it!!

Heh. You know I didn't notice that bit about the inlet. Defo some small cosmetic changes from piece to piece. Your stem leans out a bit even? Seems ideal for your set up with the Solo.

loadthetrenchdawg,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Oh for sure! Solo milks it! Also my mp is worked around the edge to match my frit and the bowl. Yes the inlet on mine is tilted.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Top Bottom