GLASS BLOWER WANTED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I love that one too ....this is why i want a similar top (windowsed sipral)for my things

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok. I've seen enough. This guy has mad skills. I've never had any interest in anything like that, but I do now! Somebody needs to come up with an all galss design for a vape and get him to do it.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
but you know ?! I'm sure whatever you want (shape,in-line perc,color) you can get it when you make buisness with custom blower (just need to be possible)...I'm seriously thinking go to take some corse of glass blowing ..I touch almost all other material(metal,plastic,wood)it should be really nice!glass art is endless to me

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeahhh !! it pretty nice I just register me to a glass blower course :D this a bench torch boro/pyrex blowing course, it will be in november LOL soo it will be hard to wait that long but I'm sure it will kick ass :D !!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
OUUUUUUUUU YEAHHHHHHHH El hefe got my stock pieces and will make my parts as soon as he go to the shop :D !! and I'm supose to get my new gear this week finaly !!!! DAMNNN IT WIL BE FUC$ING SICKKKKKKKKKKK :brow: I just cant wait know to see the final product !!! HUUMMMMMM I'm exited like a colege girl LOLLLL

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
Good shit man! just saw you signin out of TokeCity chat, just missed you, but its great to stay in the loop on this one.

not long now....

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah LOL first time on the tc chat !! I was shy :lol: tc is awesome !! just discover new things every day !!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sweeeeet! I'm already designing some custom parts in my head. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I do it too.....I'll make a kind of drawing book with my idea and will try to make them in november !!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
here we go :D !!! BIG UP FOR EL HEFE !!! awesome guy ,realy friendly with so much skill !! the pix talk for theme self !!

pure candy for my psycadelic eyes
Thanks again El Hefe and I wish my post will make you a nice pub !!!!

PEACE

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I said it before and I'll say it again. SICK! Just killed it!

Going to look 100x better in person too!

:o

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Also wanna give a special thanks too Spiderman !! for linking me with El Hefe and to open my eye on the marvelous complex world of glass !!! thanks buddy !!! If I can help you dont be shy ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
it look so thick !! exacly like i want you can easily see the thickness in the windows section !!! totaly agree with you vtac it must be so crazy in real LOL JUST CANT WAITTTT HAAAAAA

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I keep looking at these. El Hefe is on another level.

Can't wait to see some higher res.

Your Extreme is very lucky. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah ! look at the last pics ,the marble seem so crazy I need to see it bigger LOL

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The blue transition on this one
18mmsideix8.jpg
is so badass, hell, the whole thing is.

Next time I have some spare change I'll probably be enlisting Spiderman's help too. ;) An El Hefe SSV...

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah !! pieces are on the way !! will probably get them next week or two :D

Will pix larger pix as soon as I'll get them

peace

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom