Vaporhead
Glass Blower
some reversal air brush patern ?? LOL joking LOL :|
paterned sand blast might be cool too

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I recieve the package today ,and I'm pretty happy :D!!! all work perfectly ,I just fix the screen in the bowl and all work really fine !! I'll post big size picture tomorow my camera is out of battery .....It's sick I have a big marble and a complex reversal partern design rigth in my face all the time I vap and that's really amazing !!! each time I'll be stone I'll have something beautiful to look at !! I think that every body might got some freak glass on there vap !! AWESOME JOB HEFE !!! and once again many thanks to spider man !! this is 1000x better than all crappy inside out glass around here ..
so keep watching ,picture comming realy soon and you'll see what I'm talking about .Way better in real !!

peace

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Absolutely wicked! So much intricate layered detail, even in the little marbles. Crazy because I can tell they look way nicer in person.

How does it feel knowing that your bowls are worth more than your Extreme? :D

Looks like you had fun putting the screen in this one.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vtac said:
Absolutely wicked! So much intricate layered detail, even in the little marbles. Crazy because I can tell they look way nicer in person.

How does it feel knowing that your bowls are worth more than your Extreme? :D

Looks like you had fun putting the screen in this one.

[url]http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/558066_P1030633.JPG[/url]
nhaa LOL it took me a lot of time to figure how to make it hold in place but after 5 min to try to fit it I just decide to take a 2aa battery and fit it in the back of the bowl and with my stirring tool I just push the screen really hard and the sreen finaly took the kind of ''X'' shape on the bowl hold in place and work well just as original bowl

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wow, this is truly amazing work right here. It made me sign up after lurking for a long time now. :p

So, excuse me, I only briefly skimmed through this thread but you acquired a blower, whom may I ask? PM his credentials/contact if you would like to keep it private.

I'm a vaporWarez user but have been contacting a glass blower to make a custom blown 2-piece whip for me.

Regardless, how much did this cost you man? What a sick, sick, setup it must be. Intimidating to the new vaporizer I bet. :o

(You guys have a thread for pictures of customized vaporizers/accessories?)

SpiralArchitect,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
really nice thread, I just love those spiral design's @ the bottom of page 2, clear_dome's glass has me tempted how much $ for the bowl, whip,and mouthpiece for the E and how long is the wait

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
about 220-230 + ship for the 3 piece set (+- 75$ each ...)usd and wait like 2-3 day once my paymant as been get clear

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It's nice stuff this El Hefe glass, i would like a piece to use ice and water with my E that does not look anything like a "Bong" i want a stand alone Art Piece that the man can't take away because it's Illegal, Any link or model name etc would be appreciated i'm thinking Mushroom's, cannabis and ancient spirals as a starting point for the look i'm wanting

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Cannabudz said:
It's nice stuff this El Hefe glass, i would like a piece to use ice and water with my E that does not look anything like a "Bong" i want a stand alone Art Piece that the man can't take away because it's Illegal, Any link or model name etc would be appreciated i'm thinking Mushroom's, cannabis and ancient spirals as a starting point for the look i'm wanting
just make a drawing and talk with hefe I'm sure he can do what ever you want :brow:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'm actualy builting up my studio not ready for now I still wait for my oxy regs,kiln,tools and other misc parts ....but it's slowly starting !! I already start to draw some all glass vap piece ....I realy need to start :|

here some pix of my bench and my new bench burner (awesome flame come out of it from 1/4 to 2 inch dia :evil: YEAH LET IT BURN

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Holy shit, brotha! Some day people will be bidding on the famous Clear_Dome's custom glass. Looks like you're gonna have some fun. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just cant wait to recieve all my stock and fix it all ....of corse I'll make a small place to my extreme near my bench .I think vapin than blow glass will be a realy nice hobby and maybe one day a full time job :brow:

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Glass is definately a beautifull Art form, silly question for some but how does' this hook up to the E if @ all :cheers: expert's :)

cool stuff @ shivas, How does there big mad glass compare to RooR for high end stuff guy's, it's like mad science this exotic glass my first viewing, iv'e been so sheltered :(

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
sorry the above pic's r pair of bubbler's, of course the informed know that

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
:o can a nerd show me pic's of bubbler's like above in action, all i can see there is two nice pieces of glass that resemble old Pipes, they look nice but i can't picture/imagine them in use, pls help i'm curious as.

I'm really coming to appreciate fine glass on glass since owning the E cleanliness is nice, So is style, when it comes to our canna hey. I can hardly beleive my past Bong Habit's myself, but i'm shaping up for a serious longterm hobby/indulgence, for about the next year or two all other stuff is way down on the priority list, fuck i'm glad i don't combust petrol i wouldn't be part of this shit :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice Link C_D, i like FYC and Masta Blasta how do you buy? , do you email and make request then get price or something, do these guy's mail to OZ (curious because i assume this stuff is fragile as) i imagine art piece's r cool thru custom's is that correct, Rember C-D newb here i was using a plasto drink bottle with hose 6 weeks ago :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hillbilly hose, fresh cut form the outside garden hose BRRRRR i'm :disgust: ed in myself, and Vtac sorry man i just sussed the edit thing, as usual just a little on the slow side ah well, perfection is for crazy glassware taste's hey, not peop's like me :)

Cannabudz,

Spiderman

oil baron
hey CD, its awesome to see you got a torch up! Keep us posted with how it works out, cant wait to see what you start workin on!

If you're interested in seein a few dude's whose work im really into, check out Kevin Nail, Cap'n Crunk (Devin Sommerville), Scott Deppe, Darby, Freeek, and Max Polin (MNP).

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Cannabudz said:
Nice Link C_D, i like FYC and Masta Blasta how do you buy? , do you email and make request then get price or something, do these guy's mail to OZ (curious because i assume this stuff is fragile as) i imagine art piece's r cool thru custom's is that correct, Rember C-D newb here i was using a plasto drink bottle with hose 6 weeks ago :lol:
dont care man we all here to learn new thing ;) I think this is why forum exist

befor knowing GA mag Glasspipe.org I was just knowing a lil of pipe work ...like inside out things ....but after i've start to understand that glass pipe is more than glass pipe but realy an art an a kind of culture .. if you wanna know a lil more just watch on youtube (or buy if you want) ''operation pipework'' it's like a lil movie of about 80min explicat you what is the glasspipe comunoty (not a big movie to learn how to do pipe but fun vid ...like a skate movie if you want)

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
definately worth the effort getting in to forums and surf'n :o , Don't have much interest in the Idiot box @ the minute :lol:

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom