Gentleman's Brand Vapes

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html just make sure to pick m601 (looks like they are back-ordered).
http://www.electronic-cigz.com/powerpalegot.html and here are their battery packs
yea, i got the shitty unlockers, twice. probably did the bulk of badmouthing on this thread, but (and most agreed) only in defense of my opinion against what was essentially blind and repeated attacks. i already had the same kind of battery as the DA (they are very common in the e-cig world) so after getting bad unlockers twice and paying too much i kind of went off. you can see an argument for like 5 pages between me and another member. i personally am glad we discouraged their continued participation here, but that is just me. good luck in your travels. and happy vaping
EDIT - and good on ya Mephisto!

sessnet

Noob Saibot
happy vaping

Thank you!

And...I read almost all of this thread as it was happening...it sucks that some people didn't get the customer service they needed!

I don't think I have enough brain cells to try and understand what went on. I think OF is right, maybe another thread should be started with just the specific equipment.

2clicker

Observer
I don't know if I want to risk buying another one from GM, just in case it acts the same way. Can you suggest where to get one?

just google "M601 to 510 thread adapter" and youll find a few places selling them. i ordered one online from somewhere (cant remember at the moment) and got one from Gmans. both work as they should.

as for the DA... its a great pen. works perfectly. lasts a good while too. i charge it about every 1.5 days. works well with 2.4ohm Omicarts, but would like to try a 1.5ohm cart on it. oh and always use the 4.2V setting for Omicarts (at least the 2.4ohm versions). not sure if the 1.5ohm version would rip well on the 3.7V setting. the "passthrough" feature is huge. love this pen.

also, the Detonator... i will finally be trying it out tonight. i finally got my new power cells that will run my Rev Dart w/out ruining it so tonight it begins! review, pics, and video to come. ive got a feeling that the Detonator and Dart combo is going to be amazing.

2clicker,
Reactions: sessnet

2clicker

Observer
probably did the bulk of badmouthing on this thread, but (and most agreed) only in defense of my opinion against what was essentially blind and repeated attacks.

bob... i never attacked you. we were conversing. sure we did not agree, but its ok to not agree.

repeated attacks...? hardly

lets not call it something its not ok?

i am truly sorry you felt attacked (i really am)... but that is not what happened.

2clicker,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Just for the record, I never complained to GV or my re-seller about the adapters or about the DA unit itself.... hell, I am hitting my DA pen right now as I type this (overlooking waves crashing onto a beach in Brazil). My only concern was with the pre-medicated carts.

Now... back to the beach. I think my next beer is about to arrive. :cool:

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: sessnet

OF

Guys, this is getting borderline silly to me.....time for a group hug?

The hard fact is these guys pushed some tripe off at first and some of that carried over to the next effort. There had to be some basis for dispensary owners to be concerned past some 'sour grapes' calls from non customers. To try to pass those problems off on a couple of nasty folks seems right up with blaming George Bush.

As has been said, these guys made the decision to come here and also to back away when the heat came. Those of us who've worked Customer Service understand that probably wasn't a smart move. Irate out of line folks are reality, if this is their only way to deal with it perhaps their business model could use a little work? IMO the real pity is a useful vape may be hiding in all the smoke?

Nobody here is responsible for chasing them away. And even if there was such a person, they are entitled to have a strong opinion within the bounds of the rules. I see nobody to apologize, nor anyone to do it to, nor any reason for it? It's part of business.

OF

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Hey All Just a quick update. Regarding the adapters not working. We now have 510 threaded honey cartomizers in stock. they work for vaping oils directly on any 510/eGo pen. This means you don't need an adapter. Now that we have this as an alternative - if you have ordered an adapter in the past that did not work you are eligible to receive a free one of these instead to make up for it. Please just e-mail us @info@gentlemansvapes.com for a free checkout code.

Also, if you buy a single, it will give you the ability to share the link on facebook/twitter to your friends at 10% off. If they buy any, you get 50% cash back.Thanks all, no hard feelings about the forum, just eh, little hesitant to do more than updates here is all :p

miss everyone, come chat us anytime on the site,

- Julie

Gentlemans,
Are these carts manufactured specifically for you or are they the same generic carts we've seen popping up? How are they different from the Omicron carts, can we expect similar or even better performance and longevity?

I remember you guys mentioned that 10 dollars ought to buy you a 5 pack or something to that effect in your mission statement or somewhere on your site? Not trying to put you on the spot, just making a point. 9 dollars a cart seems somewhat steep for a disposable cart with what could be inferior "me-too" technology.

FLAIRTENDER

Hi All,

I have been following this post since it started. I bought the D.A. about 3 weeks ago and i love it. I have found the service from Gentlemens to be Great!! I can understand that some people did not like the pre-fill carts. They are a different kind of "head change" that is not for some people. Since i have bought my D.A. i have purchased the DCTv2, (one leaked and Julie sent me another right away) Many G-Liquids ( the espresso and Cream is really good) And today i recieved my Honey oil carts. Cant wait to try that out. I have been able to contact Julie at all times of the night with questions and she would get right back to me. I am new to this Vapor scene, but i have not had a cig. since i got this thing and now my mmj can be discrete. I cant wait to one day get a Provari!!!

FLAIRTENDER,
There's a few of these "honey oil carts" popping up lately. It would be nice if any of them stated power specs. Ohms/voltage, ect. Longevity, materials used. (Sceptical) I have 1 post, can I tell you guys how this is the best vaporizer ever?

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

FLAIRTENDER

There's a few of these "honey oil carts" popping up lately. It would be nice if any of them stated power specs. Ohms/voltage, ect. Longevity, materials used. (Sceptical) I have 1 post, can I tell you guys how this is the best vaporizer ever?

No problem, Maybe i shouldnt make a comment with my first post. I really dont mind if you think i work for them or whatever, just posting my views. Kinda thought that was the purpose of a forum...no?

FLAIRTENDER,

OF

I have 1 post, can I tell you guys how this is the best vaporizer ever?

No, not until you tell us your long time (and only other) vaporizer is a volcano.....

Anyone else notice how 'the script' always seems to include that talking point? Interesting, no?

I think everyone's opinion is important and should be considered. We must temper that, however, with some sort of experience factor though seems to me? When it seem like all 'the new guys' sing praises and 'the old hands' say to hold off I tend to go with 'the smart money'. Stay open and all, but let others take the risk....

OF

OF,

FLAIRTENDER

WOW, is this forum jaded by some bad deals or paranoid by some bad weed? I am just looking to get some experience on vaping and wanted to share my experience with Gentleman's product. The only other vape i have is a VFL 510 and you can not vape hash or wax in that (yes, i tried) You want people to feel welcome here to share ideas, i mean we all like weed right? It seems like alot of people say the provari is the best as far as variable voltage and battery and i dont want to start a $900.00 collection of parts. I have the DA, but what would you all suggest for something a little bigger? Is there a product on the market yet for dry flowers besides the MFLB? CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...or does it take over 100 posts?

FLAIRTENDER,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
lol guys need to relax. Still using my DA with Omicron Carts and my RX adapter, got two, only one works and I bought more from mentioned sites. If these new honey carts are from the same or better manufacture company overseas as THC and have an ok DOA warranty support I'm all for cheaper carts. Capitalism and all that jazz. :cheers:

BudBuddy,
I'm going to get real grim here for a second.

- The DA is nothing more than a commonly available vaporizer battery with a value of about 15 to 25 dollars.

- The adapter is commonly found elsewhere for about 5 bucks, and in better quality some say.

- Julie hasn't told us if these carts are made just for Gentleman's. If not, those honey carts are likely made by a unknown Chinese company, or that Skyda company THC Scientific identified which is also responsible for the Skyda 2 Iolite-knockoff. Either way, they're probably just ineptly copying other people's technology without properly understanding it. The carts aren't even inexpensive, they're approximately the same cost as Omicron carts on a per-unit basis, and the Thermovape DART/Revolution line open up a whole world of nondisposable pen vaporizing for 55$ + a 510 battery.

- If we want to consider those sad widowmaker pack-ins a bonus, then I have to laugh a little bit. They seemed to contain virtually no medication whatsoever, or so I was told by the nutbar who I heard from a friend's friend had it delivered to his PO box by proxy. :)

It's just a damn generic battery with some weak carts which a company pushes around on medical clubs who don't bother to test the products they sell. So, basically, in a very cynical sense, this whole thread should of never happened, as absolutely nothing new or innovative was brought to the table by Gentleman's.

No problem, Maybe i shouldnt make a comment with my first post. I really dont mind if you think i work for them or whatever, just posting my views. Kinda thought that was the purpose of a forum...no?

Sorry, but we see it a lot. It was out of line. I will refrain next time. Sometimes its hard to bite the tounge. Do let me scare you away, we do bite, but not that hard, in the end were not out to snap, but be critical, and hopefully constructive with it. I wasn't contructive. Once again sorry, and enjoy our community, share your knowledge.

OF

You want people to feel welcome here to share ideas, i mean we all like weed right?

Is there a product on the market yet for dry flowers besides the MFLB? CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...or does it take over 100 posts?

I think you may be a little off base here. We did say 'everyone's opinion is important and should be considered', right? But when opinions conflict with reported problems others have reported it's only natural to 'vet' the posters isn't it? If you read these forums you'll see that having new posters show up to strongly support vendors getting negative feedback is very common indeed. They don't seem to contribute to any other forums and quietly disappear. I'm sorry if you get tared with that brush, but the shoe does fit.

As to other flower vapes worth considering, the TV T1 has an excellent proven record and is recommended. I personally also like Vapman, kind of a fun, funky vape with strong 'steam punk' overtones. Some will object because it uses a lighter. Even though it's shut off when you hit (and the lighter could be in your pocket) fear of CO poisoning will no doubt keep some at bay. Lots of us like various versions of VG as well, but the 'butane is a tool of the devil' guys get even more traction there.

Please do hang around and contribute when you can. But expect opinions that conflict to be questioned. It's not personal and has noting at all to do with drugs, good or bad.

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Thanks, Bob...or at least smile at.

OF
lol, no sweat. this scene i feel is actually more apt. for the situation. cut to 1:45 min for the short, short version

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I'm going to get real grim here for a second.

- The DA is nothing more than a commonly available vaporizer battery with a value of about 15 to 25 dollars.

- The adapter is commonly found elsewhere for about 5 bucks, and in better quality some say.

- Julie hasn't told us if these carts are made just for Gentleman's. If not, those honey carts are likely made by a unknown Chinese company, or that Skyda company THC Scientific identified which is also responsible for the Skyda 2 Iolite-knockoff. Either way, they're probably just ineptly copying other people's technology without properly understanding it. The carts aren't even inexpensive, they're approximately the same cost as Omicron carts on a per-unit basis, and the Thermovape DART/Revolution line open up a whole world of nondisposable pen vaporizing for 55$ + a 510 battery.

- If we want to consider those sad widowmaker pack-ins a bonus, then I have to laugh a little bit. They seemed to contain virtually no medication whatsoever, or so I was told by the nutbar who I heard from a friend's friend had it delivered to his PO box by proxy. :)

It's just a damn generic battery with some weak carts which a company pushes around on medical clubs who don't bother to test the products they sell. So, basically, in a very cynical sense, this whole thread should of never happened, as absolutely nothing new or innovative was brought to the table by Gentleman's.

Hits the nail square on the head.

With that stated, shouldn't this get moved to "various e-cig" thread. Anyone know a good e-juice to replace American Spirit(pack a day)(serious)I may have pick up one of these pens for it(not serious).
Nice bob, i haven't seen that in years, looks like I got something to watch tonight.

Top Bottom