***Gamers*** What are you playing?

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Sony is giving away 12 free games this month if you subscribe to PSN+. Not a bad deal.

• Virtua Fighter 5
  • inFamous 2
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
  • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
  • Just Cause 2
  • Saints Row 2
  • Laura Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • Hard Corp: Uprising
  • Choplifter HD
  • Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
  • Sideway NY

Thank you sir!

tranceporter,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I've been on a Black Ops kick lately! Quetzal1337 if you wanna play with me, send me a message with "fc" in the body so I know where you're from!

Quetzalcoatl,

steiner666

Serial vapist
So the Phantasy Star Online 2 open beta starts tomorrow, June 21st. The catch? Well, it's japanese. If any other ppl are like me and desperately want to play it before it (hopefully) gets ported to english, there is an english guide for how to navigate the webpage to set up an account and download the installer, as well as a guide for what the in-game buttons mean.
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/

there is also talk about an (i believe unofficial) english patch being worked on for the game.

my sega ID is ubelsteiner, if anyone signs up be sure to add me. i'm in the middle of downloading the game files now

steiner666,

MedicatedVet1911

Lord of The Seven Kingdoms.
Resident Evil : Outbreak which is an awesome take on the whole "kill zombies" scenario. And Tetris , always a shit load of Tetris , especially when I'm medicated.

MedicatedVet1911,

caseball2051

not sure if i mentioend this here but i recently bought a PS Vita.​
if anyone has any questions or anything fire away.​
Im enjoying it so far.​

caseball2051,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
not sure if i mentioend this here but i recently bought a PS Vita.​
if anyone has any questions or anything fire away.​
Im enjoying it so far.​

They keep trying to get us to buy a Vita every time we call PS3 support, and we keep telling them no. But, wow, are they persistant! :lol:

Vicki,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
What do you have to call ps3 support for?
Ive never called them :lol:

I just got the platinum trophy for skyrim last night :D
Maybe that will release me from its inescapable grip.
(it only took 112 hours :lol:)

Frederick McGuire,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
What do you have to call ps3 support for?
Ive never called them :lol:

I just got the platinum trophy for skyrim last night :D
Maybe that will release me from its inescapable grip.
(it only took 112 hours :lol:)

Many reasons.....husband forgot his password....the identity theft deal....a game not downloading after to purchase, etc., etc. :)

Vicki,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Just wait till you get the whirlwind sprint shout.
That and dragonrrend (makes flying dragons land for a short time) are the only 2 shouts ive really used.

Oh, and if you are a theif/assassin at all, look into finding the shadow stone, it gives you invisibilty for (I think) 1 minute.
Usable 1 time per day
I still don't have a regular invisibility spell, but that stone has got me through the last 80 hours :lol:
I still only have the 1 character.
He's an archer/thief named robin hood :lol:
I spent hours just running around towns pickpocketing everyone's jewellery :)
I haven't had money troubles for quite some time ;)

Frederick McGuire,

MedicatedVet1911

Lord of The Seven Kingdoms.
I've been meaning to rent the new Game of Thrones RPG. It seems to be atleast ok and to be honest , gamer cannot subsit on killing zombies alone.

MedicatedVet1911,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OMG I love borderlands :D
I friggin loved running around with a double anarchy SMG, And a character mod (or sheild[or both]) that regenerated SMG ammo.
Sweet:nod:

Frederick McGuire,

steiner666

Serial vapist
The new border lands looks fuckin sick. I'm glad to hear they are addressing complaints ppl had about the PC versions lack of advanced options, like the ability to increase the FOV. I don't understand how anyone could stand to play that game with the defaul FOV, its gotta be like 40 or something, feels like youre running around looking through a 2-4x scope, makes me sick. I need a minimum of 90 FOV (at 16:9 aspect) to feel right. At any rate, gearbox has specifically said they're going to include FOV adjustment in BL2 options because of the high number of complaints about it in 1.

and Holy SHIT! Resident Evil 6 looks like its going to be an awesome game! I'm SO glad they're getting back to more traditional-style zombies instead of the las plagas or whatever. And thank fuck it looks liek its going to be taking place mostly at night unlike RE5. I do believe there will be co-op like other recent RE games, which is good. Capcom also has a good track record with their PC releases lately, and I"m sure this one will have good advanced graphics and 3D settings as well.

Plus theres Dead Space 3 to look forward to, should be a good year for survival horror fans between the two. This time there will be co-op story mode! This ups my already high interest in the game many times over

And then there's Dishonored, which i'm really interested in. Looks like some good, gory, first-person stealth/melee multiple-choice action:

wow a Tomb Raider i'm actually interested in playing? been over a decade i think... different style than previous games, and i like it!

aaaand the game i've been looking forward to the longest of the bunch
Hitman <3

steiner666,

weedemon

enthusiast
Still playing D3. the 103 patch kind of sucks imo, and I don't like the real money auction house idea at all.

It's a fun game otherwise though! I am loving the trailers you guys are posting too btw! :)

oh and i broke down and pre ordered guild wars2 the other day. there is a beta thing in 2 hours so i am looking forward to trying it out. lucky me today is my day off.

weedemon,
Top Bottom