***Gamers*** What are you playing?

steiner666

Serial vapist
you missed the last of us....i hope you all saw that live demo.

looks cool, i'm sure i'll play it if its released on PC. Looks a bit too linear/scripted to me, tho it could just be that way because it was a live demo that the guy knew exactly what/when to do. either way, i cant see this being too open-ended, which doesnt necessarily mean it'll be a bad game by any means, just only worth one play-through

Still playing D3. the 103 patch kind of sucks imo, and I don't like the real money auction house idea at all.

It's a fun game otherwise though! I am loving the trailers you guys are posting too btw! :)

oh and i broke down and pre ordered guild wars2 the other day. there is a beta thing in 2 hours so i am looking forward to trying it out. lucky me today is my day off.

hell yeah, i need to get around to preordering as well. i will at some point before it launches i'm sure, probably close to when the early release of the final build is available to pre-orderers

steiner666,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Almost steam sale time. Switched from h100 to a custom water cooled loop way too big for my case. Waiting on a small oring and a drain valve if I can afford it. Then one final leak test and I should be all set.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Trying to beat Uncharted 3 on Crushing difficulty.
I'm about halfway through it.
7th Platinum Trophy here I come :p

Frederick McGuire,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Almost steam sale time. Switched from h100 to a custom water cooled loop way too big for my case. Waiting on a small oring and a drain valve if I can afford it. Then one final leak test and I should be all set.

when the fuck are you gettin on steam? dont tell me you havent been on cause you havent got your LC setup going yet? Just put teh fuckin h100 back on it until you have all the O-rings and other stupid shit you need. ive been working my ass off these past couple weeks, having a bit of a LAN get-together for the next few days tho, get on so we can all do some l4d2 and payday like pros. and btw there was a, like 900mb patch for payday, no new content yet but the devs say it was to make changes to files and stuff in preparation of the new content release, and that it will definitely be in the next patch.

steiner666,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Watercooling is up as of today. Sold the H100 the day I took it out. Working on improving the performance, but its up and running and solid for gaming at 5ghz right now. Need to improve a few small things before I go any higher. MUCH quieter too.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Need? Nope. Pure hobby/thrill. I work in IT so I consider it reinvesting :lol: It's purely for fun as this is a dedicated gaming/FC/reddit machine.
hahah, just because you can! I like it. Managed to push mine from 2.66 to 3.4 on air and it started to not like it, so I dropped it a bit and have kept it there ever since. It's just an Intel dual-core but it runs all of my games perfectly, with a somewhat okay gfx card.

Quetzalcoatl,

darkrom

Great Scott!
hahah, just because you can! I like it. Managed to push mine from 2.66 to 3.4 on air and it started to not like it, so I dropped it a bit and have kept it there ever since. It's just an Intel dual-core but it runs all of my games perfectly, with a somewhat okay gfx card.

I went full water cooling loop custom made this time. Now its passing the Intel Burn Test at 5ghz now that I fixed the dumbest mistake I've ever made building PCs :lol:

I'm pretty sure I overclock as an excuse to play with the hardware to be honest with you. Possibly gaming as well :ko:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Nice Vicki, is it any good?

I haven't finished infamous 2 yet, but I was gonna get that after I do :)

Playing Skate 3 now :D

Frederick McGuire,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Nice Vicki, is it any good?

I haven't finished infamous 2 yet, but I was gonna get that after I do

It's awesome, I really like it! It starts out with Zeke in a bar, telling this girl a story about Cole and goes from there. I think the girl Zeke is talking to might be a vampire, but not sure. Already defeated both Infamous 1 & 2, but I won't spoil it for anyone. :D

I have not played that since before they went free to play.

We started playing while it was free to play, but decided to go monthly. Now, we are on two MMO's, DC Universe, and Star Trek Online.

Vicki,

SmokingElectricity

Phantasy Star Online 2 was announced today in North America and Europe as a free to play title for the PC. Cominig 1n 2012.

can't wait for this. :D

SmokingElectricity,
Reactions: Peloton

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Anyone still playing D3? Im progressing through Inferno with my barb as I gear him up, man do I love Diablo. Shoot me a message on FC if ya wanna vape and play sometime.

Peloton,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
We started playing while it was free to play, but decided to go monthly. Now, we are on two MMO's, DC Universe, and Star Trek Online.

I am kind of an MMO addict. I have played over 15 various MMO titles. I started with Earth and Beyond. I have a lifetime Subscription to Start Trek Online. I just started The Secret World. It seems like I am having a hard time getting into the MMO's though. I sort of took a break from them because i realized how much of a time suck they are. Not I have a hard time playing them for more then 2 hours at a time with out feeling REALLY guilty about it.

I accidently purchased The Amazing Spirderman for my PS3 two nights ago. I thought i was getting the demo and I purchased the full game... whoops.

I think I am kind of jadded now when it comes to video games. I really like them, but it takes allot for a game to catch my attention. The last game I played all the way through was infamous 2... and I played it through TWICE... which is unheard of for me... also each ending made me cry like a wuss... best video game!

I also liked Heavy Rain. Quantic Dream has been one of my favorite developers since they did Omnikron the Nomad Soul... if anyone has played or knows about this game please say so... I am curious... it was kind of obscure.

I just did a quick count of my PS3 and Xbox360 games... I have 54 titles total. I don't sell them back anymore so I just keep them once I buy them.

Hey Pelton... I have D3 although I have not played it much. I think I got bored with of the Witch Doctor.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: t-dub

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
[/quote="Slightly Medicated, post: 250172, member: 9224"]I sort of took a break from them because i realized how much of a time suck they are. Not I have a hard time playing them for more then 2 hours at a time with out feeling REALLY guilty about it.[/quote]

Same here! When I realized I had spent 6 hours straight on Star Trek Online, but it only felt like an hour, I knew that was a problem, and felt guilty as hell. I recently cancelled my STO membership because of this, but hubby kept his.

[/quote="Slightly Medicated, post: 250172, member: 9224"]The last game I played all the way through was infamous 2... and I played it through TWICE... which is unheard of for me... also each ending made me cry like a wuss... best video game![/quote]

Infamous rocks!! I had to play Infamous 2 on good and evil too, but wasn't too keen on evil. Especially considering what happens to Zeke. Very uncool, IMO. I also cried both times.

Vicki,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Infamous rocks!! I had to play Infamous 2 on good and evil too, but wasn't too keen on evil. Especially considering what happens to Zeke. Very uncool, IMO. I also cried both times.

I could not do the evil ending... at that point I handed the controller to a friend and he finished the game for me.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
We better stop talking about it before I spoil it for someone.....

Vicki,

SmokingElectricity

I finished the first one and got both good and evil endings. Still have to get the evil ending in iNfamous 2. It didn't pull me in like the first one did. Story was weak as fuck. Then again you really can't top the ending of the first.

inFamous 1>>>>>>>>inFamous 2

SmokingElectricity,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I finished the first one and got both good and evil endings. Still have to get the evil ending in iNfamous 2. It didn't pull me in like the first one did. Story was weak as fuck. Then again you really can't top the ending of the first.

iNfamous 1>>>>>>>>iNfamous 2

I thought everything about the second was better then the first. I also did not play the evil side on the first... so I don't know how it turns out. I just enjoyed the game play more on the 2nd. I also like the way they pulled the camera down and closer to the action. They also did a better job with the cinematography in the cut scenes. Those things made the narrative feel more personal to me than the first game.

Slightly Medicated,

SmokingElectricity

Little Big Planet Karting beta has started. If you live in North America and would like to participate in the beta, sign up at GameSpot for a beta key. If you are already a member of Gamefaqs/GameSpot, just log into the link and claim your key.

[These codes can only be redeemed at the North America PSN store]
http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/lbpkarting_beta_giveaway_us/

Top Bottom