Fuck you !!!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Fuck early mornings and late nights :disgust: my own damn fault
Tell me about it, had to be somewhere at 8:45 this morning, which wouldn't be bad normally except I didn't even end up falling asleep until around 7am.

Also, fuck all you people that can manage your medical symptoms with only cannabis. I fucking gagged trying to take one of my pills just now, like my body just said "alright fuck this and fuck you" and refused to take it. Then it partially dissolved in my mouth and lemme tell you, promethazine tastes absolutely fucking terrible. Made part of my tongue numb for a bit. I honestly almost threw up just from the taste of it :disgust::disgust::disgust::cuss::cuss::cuss::cry::cry::cry:

Oh yeah and I've had nausea for a solid weed straight now. I can count all the meals I've eaten with both hands.

Oh yeah, and fuck cancer wards. Had to take my dad's friend to get his infusions and sitting there surrounded by people worse off than me sucks. And his prostate cancer is progressing, to the point where there's only two drugs he can get now for it, and after that it's clinical trial bullshit because that's all that's left. Fuck cancer.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Tell me about it, had to be somewhere at 8:45 this morning, which wouldn't be bad normally except I didn't even end up falling asleep until around 7am.

Also, fuck all you people that can manage your medical symptoms with only cannabis. I fucking gagged trying to take one of my pills just now, like my body just said "alright fuck this and fuck you" and refused to take it. Then it partially dissolved in my mouth and lemme tell you, promethazine tastes absolutely fucking terrible. Made part of my tongue numb for a bit. I honestly almost threw up just from the taste of it :disgust::disgust::disgust::cuss::cuss::cuss::cry::cry::cry:

Oh yeah and I've had nausea for a solid weed straight now. I can count all the meals I've eaten with both hands.

Oh yeah, and fuck cancer wards. Had to take my dad's friend to get his infusions and sitting there surrounded by people worse off than me sucks. And his prostate cancer is progressing, to the point where there's only two drugs he can get now for it, and after that it's clinical trial bullshit because that's all that's left. Fuck cancer.

Get some sleep asap man. Sounds like you need it. My best wishes are with you and your dad's friend!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth

Oh yeah and I've had nausea for a solid wee(k) straight now. I can count all the meals I've eaten with both hands.
I'm doing exactly what you are but with Zofran (Ondansetron) . . . :( Cherry medical bleck . . . :puke:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I'm doing exactly what you are but with Zofran (Ondansetron) . . . :( Cherry medical bleck . . . :puke:
Zofran is pretty great, I had that in the hospital a bunch of times. Only thing not great about it is the way it works, it stops me from physically vomiting so either it works for my nausea or it just makes me not throw up and feel sick as hell anyways. Promethazine works much better for me (and is the "gold standard" of nausea relief according to the internet) but it sedates the hell out of me and when I take it and sleep it takes a good 30-60 minutes to actually wake up. It makes me sleep but it doesn't make me feel rested at all. Only stuff like Ambien or Klonopin or propofol actually make sleep worth it, but I don't want to take more pills and I can't really get propofol prescribed :huh:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Fuck you! people at the DMV standing in line Saturday morning before they opened, I'm standing with them we are lined up into the parking area. A few of us get out of line so the car could pass and 10 people crowd in front of us. I cannot get over the asshole rude behavior I see everywhere.:doh:

And Fuck You drivers that are alway giving people the finger all the time.:mad:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck you! people at the DMV standing in line Saturday morning before they opened, I'm standing with them we are lined up into the parking area. A few of us get out of line so the car could pass and 10 people crowd in front of us. I cannot get over the asshole rude behavior I see everywhere.:doh:
Just wait until THAT experience is to see your doctor . . . One you don't know, doesn't care, and is a government stooge. When government gets involved in medicine they try to turn it into a cookbook and that is when people start to die. Just look at the VA . . .

Edit: Just so folks understand, "DEATH" is permanent and irreversible. If inflicted upon you by the state, by rationing schemes, lists, corruption, stupidity etc, it is the complete negation of your God (creative force behind the universe) given rights.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just wait until THAT experience is to see your doctor . . . One you don't know, doesn't care, and is a government stooge. When government gets involved in medicine they try to turn it into a cookbook and that is when people start to die. Just look at the VA . . .

Edit: Just so folks understand, "DEATH" is permanent and irreversible. If inflicted upon you by the state, by rationing schemes, lists, corruption, stupidity etc, it is the complete negation of your God (creative force behind the universe) given rights.

Absolutely!!!

BTW, fuck you USPS, again. USPS, please explain to me how your priority TWO day shipping works. If someone mails out a package on a Monday morning, via this method, why is the scheduled delivery Thursday? :suspicious:

I have to go to the post office this morning. I think I will ask.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Bah, you think that was bad? Fuck the cocksuckers at HBO for canceling Deadwood!

It's so weird hearing Jim Beaver saying cocksucker when I'm used to him saying balls. :lol:

At least CW isn't stupid and cancelling Supernatural. :)

Last edited:
Vicki,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom