Fuck you !!!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Agree! Fuck doctors. The only thing they are good for these days is minor procedures. That's the only thing that can justify a private practice or office.
Useless old leeches.

Most of them are legal drug pushers. The drug reps go in to see them ahead of patients that are waiting. I've seen it happen TONS of times. I can just imagine that private conversation. :disgust:

Pharm Rep: "Here's your check/perks from the drug company and lots of samples you can get them started on!"
Doctor: "I actually had a patient tell me marijuana was helping him." They both laugh hysterically. Pharm Rep: "You did tell him how bad it was, then suggested one of our drugs, right?" Doctor: "Of course!! I even took it further and blamed his conditions ON marijuana." Pharm Rep: Nodding, "good, here are some extra samples."

In contrast, I love my Orthopedic Surgeon. He's awesome and I love him! He has really helped to put my arm back together again. :nod:

I also loved my GP. She just closed her practice May 30th, 2014. :cry: She was the best doctor I ever had, next to my OB/GYN when I was pregnant. I am mourning her loss, and probably will for a long time.

There are so many crappy doctors in comparison to the good ones. :(

To keep with the meaning of the thread......fuck drug companies!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
It's not Valentine's Day, but FUCK, this was funny!

f6e02da9f23bb19aaeb7f3d78bd114e2.jpg

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Dear lady at my local grocery store,

I didn't realize you were next in line...but I let you go first when I did.

Don't be such a bitch, fuck you.

Fuck people that put the customer divider bars at the end of their shopping pile as soon as you line up behind them and put like ONE or TWO fucking items down.
I think we can differentiate who's shopping belongs to who with the power of communication. I swear those little divider bars are for the socially retarded and lazy

blankrider

Fuck you craigslist scammers!!!!!!!!

If anyone here noticed that I went from posting all the time to missing in action it was because I just got a car on Craigslist. I tried to take it from Illinois to Wisconsin for a concert and it took an epic shit. I sent the guy a friendly text asking for any help or advice he could give for the problems I was having but of course he didn't message back. I was stuck in Milwaukee for like a week and just got back. Had to abandon my car there and hopefully will be able to get it home sometime soon. And to make things worse I was stuck in the ghetto for most of the time and was lucky nothing else happened. I can barely sleep at night imaging people breaking into my new car and stealing anything they can. They would probably steal the car if the transmission was working.

FUCK YOU SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorkus_molorkus

Fuck people that put the customer divider bars at the end of their shopping pile as soon as you line up behind them and put like ONE or TWO fucking items down.
I think we can differentiate who's shopping belongs to who with the power of communication. I swear those little divider bars are for the socially retarded and lazy

I must confess to have been converted to one of these people.
My wife busts my nuts if I dont put up the divider.
When she is not around I used to be a rebel and not use the divider like the good ol days.

recently, I put down a whole section of ribeye, several meatlovers pizzas & some XXL condoms.
I just went 'fuck it' and didnt use the divider.

Next thing I know its my turn & I get some slack jawed doe eyed teenager named Tad who thinks its a personal challenge to place everything into one bag all the fucking time.

(This little fucker one time put 4 cans of baked beans on top of my loaf of bread!)

The vacant eyed youf, (Turd I think his name is) Turd was unable to distinguish the fact the divider was metaphorically represented by the 18 inch gap between my hearty manly meaty goods and the organic mung beans & broccoli some Green voting, inner city, latte swilling douchebag had placed behind them.

This results in said organic crap touching my previously untainted meat products as Tad has deftly scooped them up in a flash and placed them in my bag.

Which of course means its now all got fucking vegan herpes & has to go back. The very recently agile & dexterous Tad has vanished & been just as quickly replaced by the vacant eyed opened mouth Turd who looks totally perplexed when I explain that I dont 'do' fucking mung beans or organic broccoli.

This results in the inner city douchebag explaining that mung beans are one of natures 'super foods'.

You see where Im going with all of this?
All I wanted was a huge slab of meat & some condoms.
Now im having to eghh 'interact' with others.

So while I may be 'socially retarded' and 'lazy'
The little divider helps limit my interactions with actual retards.

I truly thought the guy behind me was you when I overhead how he really 'scored' with the mung beans.

But turns out it was only Eddie Macguire

*now you can tell yr missus & yr little vegan friends you got 'dorked' today.:clap:

you are very welcome.:nod:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I must confess to have been converted to one of these people.
My wife busts my nuts if I dont put up the divider.
When she is not around I used to be a rebel and not use the divider like the good ol days.

recently, I put down a whole section of ribeye, several meatlovers pizzas & some XXL condoms.
I just went 'fuck it' and didnt use the divider.

Next thing I know its my turn & I get some slack jawed doe eyed teenager named Tad who thinks its a personal challenge to place everything into one bag all the fucking time.

(This little fucker one time put 4 cans of baked beans on top of my loaf of bread!)

The vacant eyed youf, (Turd I think his name is) Turd was unable to distinguish the fact the divider was metaphorically represented by the 18 inch gap between my hearty manly meaty goods and the organic mung beans & broccoli some Green voting, inner city, latte swilling douchebag had placed behind them.

This results in said organic crap touching my previously untainted meat products as Tad has deftly scooped them up in a flash and placed them in my bag.

Which of course means its now all got fucking vegan herpes & has to go back. The very recently agile & dexterous Tad has vanished & been just as quickly replaced by the vacant eyed opened mouth Turd who looks totally perplexed when I explain that I dont 'do' fucking mung beans or organic broccoli.

This results in the inner city douchebag explaining that mung beans are one of natures 'super foods'.

You see where Im going with all of this?
All I wanted was a huge slab of meat & some condoms.
Now im having to eghh 'interact' with others.

So while I may be 'socially retarded' and 'lazy'
The little divider helps limit my interactions with actual retards.

I truly thought the guy behind me was you when I overhead how he really 'scored' with the mung beans.

But turns out it was only Eddie Macguire

*now you can tell yr missus & yr little vegan friends you got 'dorked' today.:clap:

you are very welcome.:nod:
Don't talk shit about beans. lol

Top Bottom