Fuck you !!!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Fuck the ignorant, racist pricks involved in orchestrating a media war on the integrity of any race outside of anglo saxon whites

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
Fuck you!....no wait.....fuck me. Looks like I am going to lose my job.

HugieLewis,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCKING HINT. Your calling leaving a shit load of voice messages and texts for cab driving drug dealing RAMON who ripped you off and gave you my number so ... Don't fucking leave messages about cocaine on my fucking phone.

How many times do I have to tell ya I'm RUDE not RAMON you fucking DUMB ASS COKE HEAD???

Once should be enough !!!!!!!!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck you, you inconsiderate bitch! I am so sorry I have been in my bathroom puking and having diarrhea all morning. I can't help it if I didn't have your son awake and ready to go right at 8am, even though we tried to get his lazy ass up for an hour. Maybe I should have puked on you!

°k

The sound of vapor
Fuck me and my 1st world problems... dumbass mill grinder broke down and the more I try to fix it the more pieces I have to remove and the less chances it'll have to "keep" on "working"... and fuck companies that don't sell their stuff in Europe, seriously! I want a SCS but don't know where to get a real one without waiting for a month for it to arrive and pay customs taxes for a stupid piece of anodized aluminium... plus I'm not even sure I've found their official site...

°k

The sound of vapor
Have I said fuck you SCS?

$ 65.00 USD + $ 39.00 estimated shipping

Just put the damn thing in an envelop and post it with a couple of stamps on it, it'll arrive eventually... no need to rent a private jet to transport it overseas...

°k,
Reactions: grokit

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
Fuck you left lane campers. That lane is for passing not for sitting 5 under the speed limit and yakking on your fucking phone. GTFO of my way!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fuck humidity!

Been there...done that...never again unless absolutely necessary. Too spoiled now from living so many years away from the east coast.

West may or may not be best...but, at least the fucking humidity is lower out here!

Top Bottom