Fuck you !!!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Fuck cheap-ass landlords who put crap equipment in the laundry room. And who don't pay THEIR utility bills, so WE end up with a shut-off notice.

Fucking landlords.
FUCK slob-ass mold-growing dirt-grubbing tenants who for the life of their tenancy don't lift a fucking finger to clean & maintain their abode. :cuss:

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck people who copy the whole internet to post it on another site....links work to:D.

You could have just said fuck posting the whole internet when a link would have sufficed, but I suppose the smiley face tempers the sentiment from something personal into something more passive aggressive.

So fuck passive aggressive people, nothing personal :spliff:

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Fuck grokit for thinking I like to read:cool:just cause I have glasses on.
Fuck people for not embarrassing there sensitivity as it makes them vunerable and that can lead to so much...non of your fuckin' business:p.
(((grokit))):luv:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Iam loving this thread!
(suckass or rhymes with Circus) fuck you lol lol
Aaawwwwww that felt good, much better now!
Theres people in this world with nothing,not even food & they seem to be happy no matter what, fuck your depression cuz little girly dumped you.
GET OVER IT and a big FUCK YOU to you!
Thanks
lol

grokit

well-worn member
...and FUCK people who harp on animals for doing senile things!!!:cuss::goon::disgust:

I'm sticking with these bitches, for now. But it's going to be a tough winter and I have some very difficult choices coming up. They're the only two left of a 15-dog litter, revenge of the runts but I know plenty of dog lovers that would have put them down long ago. And while I'm making them as comfortable as possible, I feel like I'm absolutely free to complain about it so fuck you right back!

They're not :rip: just yet :hmm::cry:

lwien

Do you get creeped out when you notice that your dog or cat is staring at you when you masturbate? Do ya think, "Do they really know what I'm doing, and if they don't, what in the hell are they staring at?"

Fuck voyeuristic dogs and cats. Go lick your balls or stare at the fucking wall, but quit fucking looking at me. Ruins the goddamn fantasy.

Last edited:

Tweek

Do you get creeped out when you notice that your dog or cat is staring at you when you masturbate? Do ya think, "Do they really know what I'm doing, and if they don't, what in the hell are they staring at?"

Fuck voyeuristic dogs and cats. Go lick your balls or stare at the fucking wall, but quit fucking looking at me. Ruins the goddamn fantasy.

It's a relative, reincarnated and watching your every move.

Top Bottom