Fuck you !!!

lwien

Fuck you, the horse looked enough like one for the purpose of my rant!

Might as well beat up on a fucking zebra then, eh? How 'bout if I give you a fucking anteater instead of an elephant. Would that fucking work for ya bunky? Well..................would it? :cool:

lwien,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I just wrote about 6 paragraph's about politics and where I think we all stand in this country....I just erased it all and that's all I want to say for tonight about any of it. I am so fucking sick of it all that they can all go fuck themselves...fuck me for even caring on iota...what's the fucking use anyways. I am very sorry for the fucking world anyone that is younger is going to have to live in...I am old enough to be looking forward to my exit from this bullshit...

Oh well...time to vape.....................obviously...:)

lwien

I just wrote about 6 paragraph's about politics and where I think we all stand in this country....I just erased it all and that's all I want to say for tonight about any of it. I am so fucking sick of it all that they can all go fuck themselves...fuck me for even caring on iota...what's the fucking use anyways. I am very sorry for the fucking world anyone that is younger is going to have to live in...I am old enough to be looking forward to my exit from this bullshit...

Just an aside. I have no doubt that there are people that lived during the days of our founding fathers that felt the exact same way.

Shrike

No doubt, lwien. Many did not want to form the US and wanted to stay under British rule. My perspective comes from being around for half a century plus, and seeing how it is all deteriorating lately. As much as I love the 'Net, I see it and cable news being used as a tool by both sides to control the conversation and to even decide what the conversation should be.

I see more and more of America getting dumber and dumber. Have you ever looked at tests 8th graders took in the 19th century. Most college students these days couldn't answer many of the questions...

But...sheep...and especially dumb sheep are easily manipulated for the better good of the few. I can't change it...but I can try to keep my participation to a minimum. :2c:

Shrike

Thanks for that post...never knew it was up on here.

Not saying being smart gives you some special up either...could have joined Mensa years ago, but not my cup of tea. There are piles of smart people out there without a lick of common sense. Many, many of them are the ones being manipulated to spread the bullshit that keeps us all apart...keeps us all polarized.

Fuck the two party system (which it really isn't) and fuck me for still ranting about this bullshit!!:bang:

Think I need to find less aggravating subjects to spout off about...this shit will prematurely bury me.:)

grokit

well-worn member
Was america a failed experiment, will its self governed, empowered middle class be an aberration in history? It's on the ropes imo, and only time will tell if the "people" are able to rebound.

"Every generation needs a new revolution"
~ Thomas Jefferson

We're overdue :doh:

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Damn man, I am so sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you and your family.

Reading this always helps me with coping.

By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

Shrike

Very sorry to hear of your loss...terrible to lose anyone...but especially family.

I believe you and her will be in all our thoughts...:(

Last edited:
Shrike,
Top Bottom