Fuck you !!!

lwien

:uhh: I even gave you guys a warning about my mood..... living on the edge guys... you're living on the edge.... :lol:

34fnwgn.gif

WrgHDKD.gif

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I've had 3 prostate biopsies, all wide awake. All neg. Hope yours is the same.

Skin biopsies may be a pain, but prostate biopsies take it to a whole other level.
Yes, i worked in the O.R. and i'm quite familiar with a Cystoscope :o Sorry Iwien :uhoh:. I'm just pissed that it's on one of my favorite tats and i already lost a small bit to skin cancer a few years ago - Fucking redheads :( and it's on my ankle :huh: and i avoid the sun like a vampire and always wear sunscreen.
Thanks mvapes :tup: I'm pretty tough and i'm hoping it's just psoriasis :lol: or some other annoying skin crap ;)

lwien

Yes, i worked in the O.R. and i'm quite familiar with a Cystoscope :o Sorry Iwien :uhoh:. I'm just pissed that it's on one of my favorite tats and i already lost a small bit to skin cancer a few years ago - Fucking redheads :( and it's on my ankle :huh: and i avoid the sun like a vampire and always wear sunscreen.
Thanks mvapes :tup: I'm pretty tough and i'm hoping it's just psoriasis :lol: or some other annoying skin crap ;)

Cystoscopes and prostate biopsies are two different things as they enter different parts of the body, but yeah, here's sincerely hoping that your's turns out ok.

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop

lwien

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fuck the studios for making a "teaser" trailer for Godzilla and showing it at ComicCon & then never releasing it for the rest of us to see. And fuck them more for making everyone pull it again today after it got leaked on to the 'Net.

Isn't the purpose of a teaser to tease us about the movie to come? NOT to tease us about the teaser!!

FUCK THEM for making me wait so long and still wanting me to wait longer.

Oh well...doesn't matter...downloaded the fucking thing before they pulled it anyway...:tup:

Looks good...please don't fuck it up this time like that abortion with Matthew Broderick...:puke:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Ya know, I don't mind needles stuck on the outside me. It's when they're stuck in the inside of me that things get a bit dicey.
Well that depends because their specialty is taking big needles, that start on your outside, and inserting them into the very middle of your ankles, knees, shoulders etc. then injecting thick medicine in there. Its a slow, painful, yet intimate process . . .

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Sorry mvapes, maybe we should make a fucking medical procedures /who's a fucking pussy about needles / pain of the day thread . Maybe we are as old as your parents :shrug: but i bet me and Iwien could vape them under the table :lol:

Welcome to my thread - we welcome all complainers and pussies alike. Heck, some of us go as far as fucking pain of the hour! And quite honestly my parents arent that old, just complainers. In fact I come from a long line of complainers. Started coming from Russia in the 40's. You make me feel right at home.

Let's kick on the schlock rock and get meshugener!

Last edited:
Top Bottom