Fuck you !!!

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck all of these elite corporations trying to remove humans from the equation*.
*I just spent wasted a portion of my life in a very unsatisfying interaction with at&t...

Well fuck me :D!
At&t emailed me to inform me of a refund for the unused month...

Gotta give credit where credit is due, that was completely unexpected and goes to show that it pays to be polite--I thanked them for their time as I was hanging up on them at the end of the third call lol.

Not worth getting into but the whole thing was probably due to a typo of mine when I set up the account even though I usually use autofill, though there were mistakes made by previous representatives...:freak:

vapomancer

OMFG ! as if insomnia wasn't bad enough - unable to sleep because stupid fucking neighbor is tuning his stupid fucking car . I know he's going to some big race - thing , tomorrow , but WTF ! Everybody else has to work tomorrow . And fuck him , because i know when I go over there to tell him to shut the fuck up and quiet the fuck down , he's going to offer me a beer , then I'm gonna hang out , drinking his beer , until I'm not pissed off anymore ... Fuck !!!
How fucking old am I that I want to sleep more than I want to hang out and drink beer ...fuck .

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Fuck young ass, punk ass, no experience in life, greener than fuckin grass, two faced, bitch ass, cunty, little googley eyed, useless, backstabbing fucks that I would watch and laugh as they burnt alive right in front of me.

Insult you? I will fucking strangle you with all the power I have in both of my hands until I feel your windpipe crush, my fingers puncture your flesh, and you gurgle and drown on your own blood as you whimper, kick, and struggle to no avail. I will savor the panicked look in your fucked up twitchy eyes through my whole until the moment of my own final breath.

I happen to be in a dark place right now.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Fuck that. Did someone attack you and pull your hair out? Hostile Hair Ninjas suck.

...............................................................:ninja:......................................................................

Tweek

Fuck that. Did someone attack you and pull your hair out? Hostile Hair Ninjas suck.

...............................................................:ninja:......................................................................

:lol: Anger and dark thoughts in general, have a way of aging you. I've known a few "evil" people, and it comes out of their pores. Alters you in ways you don't often realize, until it's too late.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
but not letting it out can do the same, just don't cycle within it during release and know when/how to healthily release. words can be good. my thoughts
oh and also,
fuckthepolicegently.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck USC, Go Ducks!!! :argh:

Edit: Actually I'm going to miss Lane. He brought a level of mediocrity to the Trojan program that was truly breathtaking. The influx of quality recruits that don't want to play down there is welcome . . . ;)
Lane Kiffin said:
Oh fuck . . . I'm about to get fired in a fucking airport at 3 AM . . .

182263949.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom