Fuck you !!!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
.00001gr Fuck That. I can't even load a vape without losing that "Much" Herb. I'm vaping .8 to 2.0 a day. lwien I can't even imagine trying to use .01 for my needs a few times a day nevermind for a few days, don't know if your a lightweight or Lucky. :shrug:HOW Do you weigh out and load tiny tiny amounts like that?

lwien

.00001gr Fuck That. I can't even load a vape without losing that "Much" Herb. I'm vaping .8 to 2.0 a day. lwien I can't even imagine trying to use .01 for my needs a few times a day nevermind for a few days, don't know if your a lightweight or Lucky. :shrug:HOW Do you weigh out and load tiny tiny amounts like that?

I was just kidding about that amount. In reality, when I had my PD, 3/4 of a stem would do me fine for one night and I loaded up a stem with .025gr. (a 40th of a gram), so used in this way, a gram would last me over a month. The LSV, however, has changed all that.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I could see myself cutting down to .50 or so If I was only going for a buzz every night. That ain't gonna be anytime soon most likely, so I'll Just Say ;

FUCK NEUROPATHY AND ALSO FUCK THE NEED TO VAPE IN ORDER TO HAVE AN APPITITE AND THEN TO KEEP FOOD DOWN. but thank God I Can Vape. I do wish I was only still using Sweet MJ for Enjoyment Only.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
ALSO FUCK THE NEED TO VAPE IN ORDER TO HAVE AN APPITITE AND THEN TO KEEP FOOD DOWN. but thank God I Can Vape. I do wish I was only still using Sweet MJ for Enjoyment Only.

Definitely!!

And FUCK the Philly Eagles!!!! Fuck those fucking fuckers!! They fuckin' suck and I fuckin hate Michael Vick.

Michael Vick is a real cocksucker, that's for sure. :nod:

He's not even human. What kind of a piece of shit slams a dogs head into pavement over and over and over and over until the dog is dead? :disgust:

lwien

This is a perfect Vick clip for our Fuck You thread:

i64ySY6.jpg

lwien,
Reactions: mvapes

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
Fuck you ^Angus Thermopyle for taking that nickname and sorely tempting me to create an account with the name Nick Succorso or maybe Morn Hyland...(how about Warden Dios/Hashi Lebwohl...or i always liked Sixten Vertigus...:p) just to keep an eye on your evil ass.:whip:

The greatest sci/fi anti-hero of all time...IMO - Elric of Melnibone being a close second. Severian is right up there too.
Only series of its length that had me on the edge of my seat right to the last page.
His mis-deeds definitely made me pause before choosing it but I figured those who have read the books would get it.

Only series of its length that had me on the edge of my seat right to the last page.
How about Peter F. Hamilton's Confederation Universe/Commonwealth Universe series?
I highly recommend that.
Another great series is The Discworld-series by Terry Pratchett of course(in fact i've got just about everything by that particular author,his 'children's books' are absolutely worth reading as an adult as well,in contrast to stories about a certain bespectacled ceramicsmaker...:rolleyes:)
I still have to read the last installment of The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R. Donaldson.
I did make a start in it,but i forgot his first series was IMO 'somewhat' slower and a lot more intricate and had trouble getting 'into it'.
So i put Against All things Ending away for now and when i'm finished with The Long Earth i'm currently reading,i'm starting in Great North Road.:D

Back on topic...
Fuck my dentist for being a non-listening,judgemental prick with illusions of grandeur...
Hate it when people make snap judgements about people's faculties based on their appearance...
So i look like a manual worker,because i chose to work for peanuts in the outdoors and am smiling all day...
I highly suspect in fact i'm up on him by quite a lot of IQ-points and would like to be treated with some respect thank you very much...:cuss::goon::argh:
Also fuck the infection of course which seems to necessitate a root canal treatment...oh joy...:ugh:

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Another great series is The Discworld-series by Terry Pratchett of course(in fact i've got just about everything by that particular author,his 'children's books' are absolutely worth reading as an adult as well,in contrast to stories about a certain bespectacled ceramicsmaker...:rolleyes:)

You're a tpratchett fan? Who would have guessed? Fuck early-onset Alzheimer's!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
You're a tpratchett fan? Who would have guessed? Fuck early-onset Alzheimer's!
My sister-in-laws sister just died from Alzheimer's at the age of 62. It came on so quickly and and so aggressively..... Such an awful thing to watch. There is no dignity to it at all. And so hard on the loved ones.

Fuck Alzheimer's and other neurological disorders.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
At the end, one of my last visits with my grandmother "Minnie Wiener"...Seriously, that was her name - she was barely able to speak. She looked at me and said Edward (my father), I need you to fix my TV while she pointed to her mini refrigerator. Then she looked at my father and said, Alan (my uncle who had been dead for 10 years) I want you to meet my son Edward - which if I had been would have known my brother.

Hence, my cheer with the crowd.

FUCK YOU Alzheimer's!

poonman

Alzheimer's took my Grandmother also ,
The ONLY comfort I had , was that she wasn't in pain .
She was confused but smiling in her own little world .

An open letter to " The End " ...
FUCK YOU and stay as far away from me , DO NOT come near me !

from the band Trooper ;
We're here for a good time
not a long time
so have a good time
the sun can't shine everyday

I have a good time when I visit FC .

grokit

well-worn member
Yeah I remember my grandmother pointing at a portrait of my sister and I, commenting that she didn't know who these kids were to me... her life ended poorly. Fuck that.

I got lazy a few weeks ago with my diet, and ate more bread and simple carbs than usual. I noticed that I had way more "senior moments" during the ensuing week than usual, which caused anger, which is typical as anger can help me focus when I am having trouble. I noticed that anger and add speed drugs have this in common: they both help me focus mentally, and they both cause tension headaches and orthopedic pain. Fuck that.

The episode inspired me to do some research, and I found that Alzheimer’s is a preventable disease:

How to Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease—A Neurologist Speaks Out

Low-Protein and Low-Carb Diet May Slow Alzheimer's Disease

Mind blower :whoa:

I love my baguettes and ice cream, but not if they're turning my brain into swiss cheese!

:doh:

Last edited:

vapomancer

Thats called an ocular migraine if I'm not mistaken, and I probably am . . .

I was advised by a person with letters in front of their name (expert ...? ) that the proper name is opthalmic migraine , however every google search you do will say " also known as an ocular migraine " , which is all meant to distract from the fact that they can't fucking fix it !
FUCK MIGRAINES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom