Fuck you !!!

Trever

Fuck the housing market. Our little hippy family is planning on having land purchased by the la sal mountains within 3 years and building a whole fuck load of earthships. And of course when wells are drilled and windmills put up there will be some opening for some FC members ;)

Tweek

Fuck the housing market. Our little hippy family is planning on having land purchased by the la sal mountains within 3 years and building a whole fuck load of earthships. And of course when wells are drilled and windmills put up there will be some opening for some FC members ;)

There was a guy from Duncan, B.C. in the early 80s who built a spaceship out of two of those old satellite dishes. He then vanished in his truck, leaving a message to his family that he was heading into outerspace with some aliens and would be back in 4 years. Well, he never returned and they never found his truck....what they did find years later, was a giant crater at a nearby mountain range and fragments of what appeared to be truck metal embedded in the surrounding trees.

So basically, he either accidentally or intentionally blew himself up...I like to think he was trying to rocket his truck up into space.

Edit: Here is a photo of his UFO, no idea if it is still standing. His name was Granger Taylor and was apparently very intelligent when it came to mechanical things.

granger_UFO_house_light_sm.jpg

For UFO buffs, here is a decent article as well:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/10/the-strange-disappearance-of-granger-taylor/

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
@Dreamerr, I'm more of a light foot after the brakelight thing worked a little too well a few decades back. I was on a freeway in el lay and this volvo comes roaring up right behind me from an onramp, and I gave her the ol' tap on the pedal to show her the brakelight routine. I'm guessing that she was hopped up on some kind of chemical/booze because she locked up the fucking brakes, did a 180 across all four lanes during a slight lull in the twilight rush hour traffic, and somehow flipped onto her roof while sliding into the center meridian. In a fucking volvo. You never know the state of mind of the other driver, they could be homicidal or they could end being quite the opposite but still pose a major danger to others. I'll never forget how close that evening came to being a multi-car pileup in my rearview.

dorkus_molorkus

A little advice mr dorky...instead of slamming on your break just take your foot off the gas. It annoys the shit out of them without putting you in danger for the most part.

Stop making fun of people who waddle :rofl:

Fuck that shit!
you really havent thought this though have you?
How the fuck do I get a new car then??
At what point do I get to see the other bloke shit his pants, and have a heart attack at the same time?

Annoying others is for old people,

Im here to put the fear of God into you.:nod:

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Now that us "Boomers" are starting to retire...get ready for annoying like you've never imagined!

Tons & tons of annoying "old" people as far as the eye can see...wait and see how annoying we are when the Gov't runs out of money for Social Security and Medicare...or better yet...this "ObamaCare" bullshit tanks and further bankrupts our country...

Hoo Boy!!! Good fucking times are coming for us all...:):nod::popcorn:

lwien

wait and see how annoying we are when the Gov't runs out of money for Social Security and Medicare...or better yet...this "ObamaCare" bullshit tanks and further bankrupts our country...

I'll be fucking dead before any of that happens so I don't give a flying fuck. The ONLY thing I give a fuck about right now is my soon to be sore asshole. :myday:

btw, the exact same shit was said back when Social Security was first implemented back in '35. "OMG, our country will be toast in 10 years." and that was over 75 years ago. The fucking national apocalypse has been proclaimed about as often as the end of the world has been proclaimed and goes back almost as far.

Whatever adjustments that need to be made will be made. As Sir Winston Churchill once said, "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they’ve tried everything else." ;)

Last edited:

Shrike

Social Security was always a fucking Ponzi scheme...a Ponzi scheme to shame Bernie Madoff...and the piper is going to have to be paid eventually...

People should take care of their own retirement...and if they don't...FUCK 'EM!

Anytime money is put aside by the Gov't for the betterment of all it is always raided by these motherfuckers for their own pet projects or aggrandizement...

Here I go again...FUCK POLITICIANS!!!:):horse:

Shrike

The saddest part is that the Public have always been the willing dupes for these slobs. Through stupidity, laziness or just plain apathy, we allow them to do whatever it is they do for (to) us and we blithely say:

"Thank you, Sir...may I have another!"

Certainly not all of us...but unfortunately...WAY too many.

Fuck all of us for always letting this happen...

Oh yeah...where's my fucking pinwheels again?...

Wee....wee...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:):bang::horse:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The saddest part is that the Public have always been the willing dupes for these slobs. Through stupidity, laziness or just plain apathy, we allow them to do whatever it is they do for (to) us and we blithely say:

"Thank you, Sir...may I have another!"

Certainly not all of us...but unfortunately...WAY too many.

Fuck all of us for always letting this happen...

Oh yeah...where's my fucking pinwheels again?...

Wee....wee...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:):bang::horse:

That's because most of us have been brainwashed. Fuck brainwashing! We think we live in a democracy, but we don't. Fuck democracy! Think about it, would you really want to live in a society where the majority ruled all the time? Fuck that! Minorities would be far more persecuted than they are now. Fuck persecution!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
That's because most of us have been brainwashed. Fuck brainwashing! We think we live in a democracy, but we don't. Fuck democracy! Think about it, would you really want to live in a society where the majority ruled all the time? Fuck that! Minorities would be far more persecuted than they are now. Fuck persecution!

I have been saying it for a long time. We no longer live in a Democracy. The elected officials are paid off by the highest bidder to do their will. Fuck politicians. :disgust:

Top Bottom