Fuck you !!!

poonman

32th+fix.jpg

You thought our airport security was tough ?
They'll confiscate the goods right out of ya !

lwien

Fuckin' Hey . Wasn't That LEGOLAND picture a chick on a folding Bike a little while ago ?

Chick?

Fucking Rude just sees a chick riding a folding bike. Hey Rude, wanna play Where's Waldo?

abNXYJg.jpg

You thought our airport security was tough ?
They'll confiscate the goods right out of ya !

Israel’s new Cutting Edge Airport Security

jqyg.jpg

TEL AVIV, Israel The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners. It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person.

Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this crap about racial profiling. It will also eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials.

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter, an announcement: Attention to all standby passengers, El Al is proud to announce a seat available on flight 670 to London . Shalom!

BRILLIANT.

Last edited:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Fuck this fat fucking cop who would rather taser a teenage kid and kill her rather exercise his fat ass. And fuck all the fucking fucks who would rather live in a police state and feel "safe" rather than hold accountable the ones who are supposed to "Protect and Serve".

lwien

I was going to reply to Paka with some smart-ass comment but after seeing that vid above and reading a bit more about what happened with this girl, I'm just not quite in the mood to do that right now. :(

Last edited:

lwien

Yup. Totally agree Tweek.

To add to this, anytime you arm and train a group of people to wield power over others, which is mandatory to the function of any policing agency, shit like this is going to happen. There will always be those that abuse that power. It's part of human nature. There is no way to totally eliminated it, but it's imperative that these agencies stay vigilant on this. Sure as hell doesn't take away from the outrage that one feels when seeing the vid above though.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
But they say he was justified so then his abuse means nothing as it is acceptable. I am sorry I have never met a cop that didn't do stupid shit in there power position even if the were "nice" people. I worked with cops for years.

Tweek

But they say he was justified so then his abuse means nothing as it is acceptable. I am sorry I have never met a cop that didn't do stupid shit in there power position even if the were "nice" people. I worked with cops for years.

Everyone's experience is going to be different. I just don't like to paint every police officer with the same brush. We see the videos of the bad eggs who are harming civilians, but how often do we talk about the good cops who die trying to help others?

Cops are human like the rest of us. Your neighbour, or the guy working at the supermarket, can go just as ape shit as any guy/gal in a uniform. Like lwien said, it's human nature, and because they are held to a higher standard (as they should be) we see their failures more glaringly than our own.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I have family in other states that are police officers and semi-cool , once they put on the badge or are around other cops they're Dickheads .:shrug:

They Do put up with and see a lot of shit and the worst of the worst in society everyday they work .

EDITEDIT: They do drink like fish .

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I've had "bad" male cops bust me in downtown Detroit, 6 of them taking me into a room and strip searching me and planting heroin on me. They would be dickheads.

But the guys who came in the middle of the night and saved my friends life last winter? They were amazing and I will be forever thankful to them.

Just as in all walks of life there are good and bad people. Some abuse their power and others don't.

grokit

well-worn member
I know there are good ones and that cops are necessary in the grand scheme of things, but they still scare me so fuck them! Seriously, nobody is conscripted into law enforcement, it's a volunteer thing and it attracts certain personality types some better than others. I think that it would be damn near impossible to not be corrupted on some level once you enter that world no matter what your original intentions were. As a cop you have to get down onto certain levels with the criminal element in order to be able to deal effectively with it, on the front lines at least you have to become sort of a criminal yourself. And when a group of cops takes on a gang mentality it's hard to separate the criminal behavior from the enforcement behavior largely because of the type of criminal gangs they have to deal with. What's needed are clear ethical guidelines and much more of an emphasis on professionalism, but it appears that local law enforcement is instead taking on a more militarized/tactical approach these days which as I said scares the shit out of me so fuck them!!!
:rant:

Top Bottom