Fuck you !!!

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Fuck you Bob.

No. Really. Fuck. You.

Canna Chameleon,

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
i REALLY MUST THANK fUCK COMBUSTION fOR THIS neW ABILITY THAT HAS BEEN ADDED TO mY EPI-GENTICS, THO I EXPECT MY NEW FOUND/LEARNED ABILITY TO TYPE WITH MORE THAN ONE FINGER AND FASTER THAN A SNAIL CLIMBING A WINDOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF SOME PEOPLE.
To those Verbosity ANNOYS, COME ON EVERYBODY, SAY IT WITH ME........
FUCK YOU. a thousand times. Verbosely.....
FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.
jUST TAKING A DEEP bREATH.
FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.FUCK YOU.

florduh

Fuck you, Google 🖕

I like to have YouTube playing when doing admin tasks for work. Today Big G finally shut down my adblocker. I found a workaround that works really well so far.

You can import your subscriptions and watch videos without a Google account. There are browser plugins that can open videos directly in the app as well. Seems to be working better than watching YT in Chrome, which is very funny.

You can also easily download videos easily. Google is charging $14/month for all these features. Get fucked:lol:

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
You can also use this one on Android based TV boxes and fire stick...

It blocks ads, but can also auto skip in video ads as in sponsorship segments, intros, outros, subscription requests, and more! It's very powerful

Double fuck you Google!

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
fuck-you-shake-your-fucking-head-v0-tx9yu5eveacb1.jpg

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
FYI:
i reported the "Israel thread" and requested to close it! :nod:

Thank you mods!!! :clap:

Because: Fuck it!
Fuck religion!
Fuck war!
Fuck religious wars!
Fuck people that kill for their God
Fuck god (all of those made up fuckers)
Fuck all fanatics, fuck them good.
:wave:

mod note: edited to remove potentially insulting content

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
FUUUUCK !!!!

or, as we say in Florence:

"La merda della maiala degli stronzoli nel culo delle poppe pien di piscio co'gli stronzoli che escan dalle poppe de budelli de vitelli con le cosce della sposa che gli sorte fra le cosce troppe seghe dentro il cazzo troppi cazzi dentro il culo che gli spuntan dalle cosce che gli tornan dalle gambe con la mamma ni'ppompino della nonna che gli schianta da il su' corpo che gli leccano la schiena poi gli sputa ne'coglioni e gne lecca ni'ggroppone co schiantassi tra le zolle che si striscia'n mezz'all'erba che le mamme tutte gnude che si struscian dalle file e si sgroppan con la schiena co le poppe sbatacchiate senza latte che si scopran tra le mucche che si infila che gli sorte'n mezz'all'erba che gni gira'mmezz'a'denti che gli sputa qunand'e'n'terra e gli mettano le seghe nella fica e si gode tutti insieme e si gode tutti insieme e lo guardan da lontano co i'ggroppone'nsudiciato e le cosce la su sposa co'i'mmarito i'pparente gliene schianta gni piglia d'ipparente con la carne dentro il corpo co i'ccorpo nella carne e la mamma sdraiata tra le zolle che gli mena le zolle che gli tornan sulla terra e gni schiantano'parenti glene leano tre vorte glene sortano diciotto"

CODDIO maremma maiala.

Thanks. Cheers.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
"La merda della maiala degli stronzoli nel culo delle poppe pien di piscio co'gli stronzoli che escan dalle poppe de budelli de vitelli con le cosce della sposa che gli sorte fra le cosce troppe seghe dentro il cazzo troppi cazzi dentro il culo che gli spuntan dalle cosce che gli tornan dalle gambe con la mamma ni'ppompino della nonna che gli schianta da il su' corpo che gli leccano la schiena poi gli sputa ne'coglioni e gne lecca ni'ggroppone co schiantassi tra le zolle che si striscia'n mezz'all'erba che le mamme tutte gnude che si struscian dalle file e si sgroppan con la schiena co le poppe sbatacchiate senza latte che si scopran tra le mucche che si infila che gli sorte'n mezz'all'erba che gni gira'mmezz'a'denti che gli sputa qunand'e'n'terra e gli mettano le seghe nella fica e si gode tutti insieme e si gode tutti insieme e lo guardan da lontano co i'ggroppone'nsudiciato e le cosce la su sposa co'i'mmarito i'pparente gliene schianta gni piglia d'ipparente con la carne dentro il corpo co i'ccorpo nella carne e la mamma sdraiata tra le zolle che gli mena le zolle che gli tornan sulla terra e gni schiantano'parenti glene leano tre vorte glene sortano diciotto"
Google translator said:

" The shit of the *** in the *** of the ***

Tuuut///// Peeeeeep::: Trrrrrr. TUUUUUUPiiiiiiTRooooo"

Then i got this message on my screen:
"Error404: you are now reported to the nearest police office.
Please lay down in a calmly manner, we will send an officer to come and collect you promptly..."

Well fuck me...

666Honeybadger,

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
Google translator said:

" The shit of the *** in the *** of the ***

Tuuut///// Peeeeeep::: Trrrrrr. TUUUUUUPiiiiiiTRooooo"

Then i got this message on my screen:
"Error404: you are now reported to the nearest police office.
Please lay down in a calmly manner, we will send an officer to come and collect you promptly..."

Well fuck me...

@666Honeybadger :rofl: 🤣 I LOVE your commitment! :clap: :rockon: Run for your life!

The quote is pure, underground blasphemy from an 80s Italian movie when there was no such thing as PC.

Translating the whole thing would make the Necronomicon seems a children book and Cthulhu might as well get summoned: should I go on and do that for you? 😈

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
ranslating the whole thing would make the Necronomicon seems a children book

Google automatically unistalled itself from my laptop since i tried translating your blasphemy!
:ninja::tup:

Cthulhu might as well get summoned: should I go on and do that for you? 😈
Don't let me stop you!
Cthulu might aswell get involved in all the fighting going on!
I for one would vote to supply him of heavy armory or possibly try to weaponize him...
Should be interesting

666Honeybadger,
Top Bottom