Fuck you !!!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Fuck my sister-in-law. She made me eat her excellent turkey with gravy, gravy on my buttery mashed potatoes, sweet cranberry sauce, etc., etc., etc. And then three kinds of pie with Ben & Jerry's on top. I was so stuffed when I got up from the table I almost keeled over and still stuffed when I got home. In fact I was so stuffed, I thought I might die in my sleep of a heart attack! Its all her fault:).

PS: Out of respect for my non-imbibing family, I only had one toke before I got there. Along with a couple of glasses of wine during dinner, all self-control was abandoned. Obviously.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
7e7d9d_733bf18c247d49e3b488fcf203db499d~mv2.png

vapviking

Old & In the Way
FUCK Henry Kissinger.
He should not rest in peace.
I propose a National Monument where we can all piss on his grave.
Because of him and his ilk, generations starting with mine have carried the guilt and karma of American Imperialism for our whole lives.

P.s.
Save a space for Dick Cheney in the Monument park. Fuck him, too.

florduh

FUCK Henry Kissinger.
He should not rest in peace.
I propose a National Monument where we can all piss on his grave.
Because of him and his ilk, generations starting with mine have carried the guilt and karma of American Imperialism for our whole lives.

P.s.
Save a space for Dick Cheney in the Monument park. Fuck him, too.

The late Peter Jennings had a nice "Fuck You" to that demon:

CbCc28cW4AAQjFM

cosimo

fuck you people who are scared to fly on a plane with a brand new vaporizer that has no indications of being for cannabis use but you are too afraid to fly with it because it is cannabis parafenalia.
fuck you for saying youd do the favor but then backing out and leaving me with no choice of getting my new enano xl without having to pay more than 100 usd in courrier fees and another 80 on taxes.

fuuuuck youuuuuu

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Just rewatched "25th hour" ... great post Sept 11 NYC film ...

Ps ...if you haven't seen the film, he really didn't mean any of it ... :peace:💜

Last edited:
NYC_Frank,
Reactions: cosimo
Top Bottom