1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

Fuck Facts.
    Noticed FW6 is coming out, started patting myself on the back for resisting a secondhand FW5 last month and thinking how well I can control my VAS.
    Then I got up to hit my Flowerpot and remembered I spent £260 on that barely 2 months ago so in fact I'm doing fucking shit at self-control.

MoltenTiger, grokit, RUDE BOY and 3 others like this.
  2. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

I think you get a pass here, I mean really, we are talking about the FlowerPot.. the closest any vape has come to the holy grail for me. Now if NY was just legal!!! They can pass a law to make declawing cats illegal, but they cannot approve cannabis! Fuck Cuomo! Oh did I say that again?

Edit: FUCK CUOMO!!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  3. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Dattisso, grokit, RUDE BOY and 11 others like this.
  4. teabelly

teabelly Well-Known Member

I really hate the mother-fuckin asswipe that picks up his dog's shit and leaves the bag on the edge of my yard.. :mad:

macbill, grokit, Melting Pot and 7 others like this.
  5. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

I'm a dog owner and that really burns my ass (Pick up your dog shit!), along with folks that do not take the time to properly exercise their dog, they fail to train their dogs to obey even the simplest of commands, and they believe there dog is perfect even though it's in the red zone and out of control. Like Cesar says "It's okay to disagree with your dogs state of mind." I have with all of our dogs and life is so much better with a content well mannered dog.

macbill, grokit, Melting Pot and 4 others like this.
  6. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU SEPSIS!
    FUCK my fucked-up immune system!
    FUCK long hospital stays!
    -and especially-
    FUCK forced t-breaks!!!

Many of you know I have a few weird health conditions and they interact and influence one another beautifully. I’ve not been feeling very well recently and early last week, I had to be taken to hospital by ambulance from the dr.’s surgery, spiralling into septic shock.

Third time for sepsis now & probably 11 or 12th life-threatening episode in my life so far, I’ve honestly lost count. Fuck me! So obviously I’m pretty much like a cockroach and although I was issued fucked-up equipment, my body just won’t stop fighting. I might just outlive all of youse guys and all the Twinkies will be mine!

But here’s the thing about this latest adventure that really chaps my ass: not only did I get to spend my birthday in here yesterday, my fam was meant to be flying to the states later this week... cancelled! Friends and family disappointed, all thanks to me.

And did you guys know there’s no herb in ICU?!
    Fuck these rule-followers... I’m praying for a short stay, we’ll see.

EDIT: clarity and mistakes

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  7. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

@pxl_jockey - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! Try and think of the t-break as a fantastic birthday gift you can't open till you get out/home.

8. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

@pxl_jockey I'm so sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. I wish you a swift and complete recovery and that these repeated health problems will fade away and remain in your past. The only good thing about ICU is having one assigned nurse who dotes on you and your every need...:\

I'll be thinking of you and sending positive healing energy your way. I always enjoy reading your awesome posts. I hope you're home recovering soon. Take care.

FUCK HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!!!

9. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

That really sucks, man. Not only the feeling shitty part and the on your birthday part, but the forced T-Break part cause we all know that cannabis makes it all easier to take. I feel for ya brother.
    Get yer ass out of there as quickly as you can. We will be in here sending powerful wellness vibes your way.
    FUCK Hospital stays whether we need them or not!

10. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

11. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

@pxl_jockey fuck being sick and fuck long hospital stays.
    I got this get well, late bday gift for ya. Hope it cheers ya up.
    Bk walnut stash jar. Hit me up here or ig.
    [​IMG]

12. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

Fuck chemo and fuck cancer!

DeeCee5, Exsmoker, RUDE BOY and 8 others like this.
  13. Melting Pot

+a million fuck chemo and fuck cancer.
    My sister just finished 6 months chemo then some serious radiation. Just finished her bone marrow transplant on like 5 days ago. Fuck being sick

DeeCee5, macbill, Exsmoker and 10 others like this.
  14. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

Sending good vibes her way! My wife just started chemo, round 2 is a week from Wednesday. So, yes a quadrillion fuck you's cancer and chemo!

GetLeft, macbill, OldNewbie and 7 others like this.
  15. Melting Pot

Thanks my man, back at ya. I really hope your wife does well with the chemo.
    FUCK illness, but thank "whatever" for all these Dr's keeping us alive.

GetLeft, macbill, Squiby and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors