Fuck you !!!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
fair enough, i get that as a former mod and we can take this to dms if you want, but it's interesting that the same sort of warning wasn't given to the original post i was responding to.

Is it?
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
So you should have already been using a PM, and as a former moderator you should have known that.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Shrike

idboehman

Since you persist in breaking the rule, here's your warning point
Is it? It is, that's why I said as much. Yes it is interesting that the default unquestioned position seems supportive of what the original poster posted since their post received no mod intervention or attention. If you're going to say you don't want to mod discussions about politics and race (which is beyond fair, this is a vaporizer forum) then it should be enforced equally. It's interesting you jumped straight to wanting to delete my post in particular and not the one that instigated the discussion.

I would rather have a rules clarification discussion in public than in PM so everybody can stand to benefit, especially when they seem to be arbitrarily applied. Transparency is best when taking actions as a mod.

On topic!

Fuck you to Doordash (and other delivery services with similar payout structures) and how they've been stealing employees tips!

Last edited:
idboehman,
Reactions: GetLeft

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
@pakalolo was tempted to remove your post...he did not.

He issued a warning to everyone to end the discussion...end of story.

What you just posted IS against the rules. Take it to PM with @pakalolo if you're looking to change things here.

For most of us, this Forum is our favorite on the internet, simply because no drama or flame wars are allowed to begin or continue.

Just my :2c: ...take it for what it's worth.

idboehman

Thanks Shrike, but I can read what paklolo says for themselves. Can you read what I wrote? They were tempted to remove my post, yet not the post that started this whole thing? That's what I thought was interesting "...end of story"

What I'm saying is that by pakalolo's "ruling" (for lack of a better word) the post I responded to is just as against the rules, which I have nothing against! What I am against is unequal application of those rules. The original post I responded to was just as much about race and politics yet did not spur any sort of mod action or attention. That post to begin with should have received the same threat of deletion and warning issued to not discuss further.

I am all for the deletion of this post, your post, my post responding to pakalolo, pakalolo's glib response, my original post, and the original post i responded to, as that'd be an equal and fair application of the rule against politics and race discussion and would continue to allow FC to be a drama-free "safe-space" (again for lack of a better word).

idboehman,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Fuck people who state that they’ve read the rules and voluntarily agree to follow them in order to register their membership and gain the ability to post here at FC and then publicly break them and continue to do so after being warned. What the fuck?! :lol: What the fuck is so difficult to comprehend?! FUCK STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!

idboehman

Have a little FC vacation on me
It was not. You brought that interpretation to it.

Read it for yourself

Fuck You! to all of the wonderful folks who cannot/will not follow simple orders. Fuck you! to the common motherfuckers who cannot grasp the concept of respect for authority. If the man with the gun asks you to do something, just fucking do it. Stop with all the self-importance over what color you are..... Who gives a fuck what color you are. Enough already, while we de-evolve into anarchy, the rich sit back and watch the great unwashed kill each other. I really feel badly for those folks with children. What kind of future will there be for them by the time we have lost the majority of clear thinking, compassionate people to the big machine. I am perfectly happy with my self-induced isolation, and my animals. For fuck's sake lets get together and move forward. FUCKERS!

It's clearly about race, it's extraordinarily thinly veiled and there's no other way to interpret it. I will refrain from posting about race and politics on FC as requested but don't try and pretend you're enforcing your rules equally when you're obviously not.

Fuck people who state that they’ve read the rules and voluntarily agree to follow them in order to register their membership and gain the ability to post here at FC and then publicly break them and continue to do so after being warned. What the fuck?! :lol: What the fuck is so difficult to comprehend?! FUCK STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!

Fuck you right back at ya pxl_jockey for being unable to understand nuance and why I might be annoyed at selective enforcement of the rules we all agreed to. But fuck me right? :lol: :lol: :lol: I must be sooooo stupid.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I realized the other day I am 8 years without a real vacation of any kind. I did a cross country drive 2 summers ago to deliver someone to Oregon and flew back, but didn't really vacation at all. Did get to visit my first Rec Dispensary tho...

Fuck not getting yearly or at least every other year vacations like in my past life. Haven't had a mountain fix in forever...

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I realized the other day I am 8 years without a real vacation of any kind. I did a cross country drive 2 summers ago to deliver someone to Oregon and flew back, but didn't really vacation at all. Did get to visit my first Rec Dispensary tho...

Fuck not getting yearly or at least every other year vacations like in my past life. Haven't had a mountain fix in forever...
Last time I went the long without a vacation I broke down and went to Jamaica. I've been going at least once every year since. Life is too short, especially if working for corporate. FUCK YOU CORPORATE MOTHAFUCKERS! Take a vacation!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Fuck Invasive Tests.
I haven't yet been given my >50 colonoscopy. I saw the doc recently (hadn't been in years) and I expected him to tell me it was time to get one, but instead he gave me a take-home test instead to determine if I needed it or not. The test involved swabbing poop so it was kinda gross, but the test came back negative. So I guess I can put the butt-scope off for a few more years, so yea for me?:shrug:

To remain on topic, fuck playing with poop.:shit::ugh:

:peace:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I haven't yet been given my >50 colonoscopy. I saw the doc recently (hadn't been in years) and I expected him to tell me it was time to get one, but instead he gave me a take-home test instead to determine if I needed it or not. The test involved swabbing poop so it was kinda gross, but the test came back negative. So I guess I can put the butt-scope off for a few more years, so yea for me?:shrug:

The Cologuard test? If so, yeah, that was nasty AF. I didn’t care for it, but I hate colonoscopies more, lol

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

Stu, the prep is the difficult part and it’s really not that bad. Better to get checked properly and the Versed is great stuff, so request extra off that. FUCK the prep!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
My doc recently gave me the take home test as part of my yearly checkup. He said he wasn't recommending a colonoscopy anymore unless there was some other factor like genetic predisposition, previous family history, new found blood in the feces not due to hemorroids, etc. The doc said that unless I have one or more of the risk factors a colonoscopy is overkill. I had a colonoscopy about 8 years ago and I seriously appreciate his approach because drinking that crap the night before was FUCKING brutal.

Top Bottom