Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

So before you was ragging on my ocean. (the pacific)
Now ya fuggin ragging on my country?
You better sleep with one eye open from now on, I just worded up the death from 12feet spider clique & they are pissed at your ass.

Just wait till they tell the snakes & the drop bears.
You have fucked up big time, my friend.
We even have plants that'll maim you just by walking past them and have knarly names like 'waitawhile' cuz it fucking waits for you to come past so it can fuck you up.

Well its not waiting awhile any longer, its up & about actively looking for you!

A whole continent of death & pain bringing nasties has the shits with you majorly.

Way to go retard! :tup:

Obviously you are the director of US foreign policy seeing how international diplomacy is clearly your forte?
Cool,I thought their may be some sort language barrier but I think we understand each other. I was afraid you'd have some sort of hostile,maybe even violent reaction to the whole "Third World Hell Hole" thing but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong,I still hate your entire country and all the slack jawed,inbred British rejects who live there. Fuck you all,analy.
So now that we understand each other what say we go beat the shit out of France? Who would care? Europe? When will they realize they are no longer relevant and just go away. You may have scary plants (pussies) and evil spiders,but we just deployed an electro-magnetic rail gun on a destroyer that can hit any spider on the planet without even leaving port. True story,look it up. We start test firing in 12 hours,and since Australia is basically a big bombing range you may want to duck.
Oh shit,You're Dorkas right? A founding member of The Retarded Three right? My mistake,you're cool! But PM me about the whole France thing.
Did I say FUCK YOU yet? Dont worry I'll get to it. I gotta go now though,those joggers aren't going to rape themselves...

ShipDit,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Tweek

I've done that Dork, then my hand starts speaking fucking Spanish and I can't understand shit! It's very awkward.
Dirty_sanchez.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

Oh shit,You're Dorkas right? A founding member of The Retarded Three right? My mistake,you're cool!
Did I say FUCK YOU yet? Dont worry I'll get to it. I gotta go now though,those joggers aren't going to rape themselves...

Damn fucken straight Im cool,

I got a 12yr old girl chained in my basement that needs a midwife, so keep it up smartass & see where you wake up & chained to what sometime soon.:whoa:

Like a fucken ninja!

satyrday

The worst is when your 9 year old says "ill, there's a booger on the wall!"

You know it's no fucking booger, it's his little brother....thanks PD
I once rented a cabin that had a whole batch of boogers on the wall I had to scrub off - right by the easy chair. Fucking pig owner. I hate people.

satyrday

Sure it was boogers? If it was me...it wouldn't be boogers...:razz:
You've been following those German doctors again I see? Boogers for health wealth and happiness. The NAzi shit I could handle, but this? Other people's boogers are so gross.

satyrday,

satyrday

Sure it was boogers? If it was me...it wouldn't be boogers...:razz:

onlyhonkediftheywerehorny.jpg
Oh wait a minute, I got that all wrong! You're saying you "hit" the fucking wall! You must have twice the testosterone I do - I don't think I hit the wall when I was 16. Or are you saying you're wiping that material on the wall? Whatever it is - sounds like a horror show.

satyrday,
Reactions: ShipDit

dorkus_molorkus

Telly was an old client of mine. Quite a character that dude.... I miss him.

:peace:

Bwhahahahahh
Did you have to grease his head much?
or for an extra $20 you had to take him au natural?
ouch

That sort of client right?

'Stu- the extreme rentboy' sort of thing?
lolz- 'I miss him '
you kinky fucker!:rockon:

Stu, the rentboy loses Tele's lollypop! Guess where??
Bwhahahahahah:lol:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Well, I suffered full body lock for the first time last night from the PD. I'm either the human blender or now the human hard on!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It was only a few seconds, felt like an hour. I think it may have been a micro seizure :hmm:

Good thing is my wife did NOT take the opportunity to corn dog me! On the other hand she didn't try alleviating my special tool as we call it to try and relax the full body boner! :shrug:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Always knew deep down, you were a stiff mvapes.:D

Sorry to hear that bro...thankfully it didn't happen with shipdit around...he would of corn dogged you for sure.

Tweek - I can't help but think of you sipping coffee every time you post. That avatar of yours, you have truly shown us that Canada is bringing sexy back!

Top Bottom