Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Wow it's quiet around here, I assume everyone is out doing something that welcomes a tip at the end of service.

Not me. My foot is killing me, so I have it propped up, just vaping some bubble hash. Actually had to take 1/4 of an Oxycodone tonight.

I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy the 3 day weekend! :)

Tweek

Chew some Tums or something like that. Ginger ale is a staple for me.

A nice bowl of herb seems to be doing the doing the trick :smug: Thanks for the suggestions though, I am always looking for ways to soothe my fussy stomach. Whiskey just doesn't cut it anymore. :spliff:

satyrday

Have you ever tried wild lettuce tea? (Lactuca virosa)

Don't know if it will help your stomach, but it's a cool potentiator with the herb. Seemed to help mine, but really loved the combination regardless. Very up, yet calming.

Not sure if you'll like the taste though - very different (hmmm... boiled lettucey perhaps, yet not like you might think). I have learned to actually enjoy it.

satyrday,
Reactions: Tweek
So that's how welfare works in Australia. Actually pretty advanced for a third-world -hell-hole.
Just a matter of time until they develope indoor plumbing and the GloryHole!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Just saw a spot on BBC news about a brain implant of some type that helps with parkinsons tremors .
It seemed like a new experimental treatment that looks to show great promise .

Just saw a spot on BBC news about a brain implant of some type that helps with parkinsons tremors .
It seemed like a new experimental treatment that looks to show great promise .
Thanks for the heads-up Rude,I'll try anything that even has a chance of working.
Brain implant,what could possibly go wrong? :tinfoil:

Maybe I can offer a slice of my brain. Not sure what kind of mutant we would get, but if it helps...
We would get a Parkinson's patient who wins every contest on FC,even the ones he doesn't enter.
Let's do this thing! I've got a Dremel tool and some superglue. So as soon as you can get that brain slice we're good to go!
Also,if you could take that slice from the darkest,most vile part of your brain that would be just peachy!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Thanks for the heads-up Rude,I'll try anything that even has a chance of working.
Brain implant,what could possibly go wrong? :tinfoil:

I Know i'm only suckin' air now because I played Guinea Pig in the early '90s , Ya weigh the pros and cons and jump in with two feet If you think its for you .

EDIT: ShipDit to merge your post you have to go against stoner nature and Report yourself.

Thanks Enchantre,but when I post 2 in a row then hit edit how do I make the 2nd post go away?
I can merge the messages together but cannot get rid of the now empty 2nd post.
Please understand I'm not real good at all this inter-web digital stuff so I kinda need an explanation that someone with Downs Syndrome would understand. But I do thank you for trying!:)

ShipDit,
Reactions: Tweek

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Ah... well, ShipDit my dear, you can't. A mod can, though. You can "Report" your extra posting, and ask them to remove it for you.

Sorry, I didn't realize how shaky you were at this stuff ..... bu du chink! :rockon:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've been a member for 3 years and still can't fucking figure out how to merge post's! Merging drug's, now that a different story and not appropriate while the children are awake. I pumped up my meds today as per the dr and so far the tremors are light. Just now I get to enjoy those light tremor's along with some hallucination. My wife is still pissed about where I shoved the remote this morning, I couldn't fucking see...plus she's being such a baby, it'll heal!

Thank you kind lady! I've been here for 10 months and you are the first to tell me that last little bit! I'll do a nice hit in your honor.
But report it to the Mods? The last person to bother them with such trivial stuff was Osama-bin-Launen(sp), and that didnt work out so well for him.
Thanks again Lady E, I owe ya one.:tup:

I've been a member for 3 years and still can't fucking figure out how to merge post's! Merging drug's, now that a different story and not appropriate while the children are awake. I pumped up my meds today as per the dr and so far the tremors are light. Just now I get to enjoy those light tremor's along with some hallucination. My wife is still pissed about where I shoved the remote this morning, I couldn't fucking see...plus she's being such a baby, it'll heal![/?]
b0f9ceca54cf084f86b81a0a640aaab5_zpsf7330ba0.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I always hate bothering the Mods too - they are always busy keeping the newb's in line. I can't stand when people come here just to hate. There are times lately that I feel like if assholes could fly than this place would be an airport!

By the way, due to the tremors in the right hand my wife has OFFICIALLY moved to the other side of the bed :hmm:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It changes up a bit. Sometimes it's just the fingers and it looks like im opening and closing fist. Other times it's kind my wrist too and it's more of a shake then a twist. It makes taking a piss quite the adventure.

Jerking off is an entirely different story. I think I'll be painting the bathroom often!

dorkus_molorkus

So that's how welfare works in Australia. Actually pretty advanced for a third-world -hell-hole.
Just a matter of time until they develope indoor plumbing and the GloryHole!

So before you was ragging on my ocean. (the pacific)
Now ya fuggin ragging on my country?
You better sleep with one eye open from now on, I just worded up the death from 12feet spider clique & they are pissed at your ass.

Just wait till they tell the snakes & the drop bears.
You have fucked up big time, my friend.
We even have plants that'll maim you just by walking past them and have knarly names like 'waitawhile' cuz it fucking waits for you to come past so it can fuck you up.

Well its not waiting awhile any longer, its up & about actively looking for you!

A whole continent of death & pain bringing nasties has the shits with you majorly.

Way to go retard! :tup:

Obviously you are the director of US foreign policy seeing how international diplomacy is clearly your forte?

Top Bottom