Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki, just for you!

Dean-Winchester-s-car-beautiful-little-losers-27674868-400-267.gif

Yeah, ok, fine! Everyone can look! hahaha ;)

Nice! :)

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with my surgeon. I'm sure he will recommend more surgery.

BTW, where's @mvapes ? :)

grokit

well-worn member
Meet the ta-ta top...

Now you can free your nipples without going topless

Ladies: If you want to take a stand against censorship and fight for gender equality, but may not be ready to pull a Scout Willis and walk through the streets of New York topless, there is now a bikini top that lets you bare all without baring anything at all. Meet the Ta-Ta Top, a bikini top fashioned after the female body, which features a nipple on each cup. It is pretty darn realistic:

nipples.png

TaTaembed21.jpg

The Ta-Ta Top is an unofficial extension of the Free The Nipple campaign, recently popularized by Willis and launched by filmmaker Lina Esco to fight for “equal rights for men and women, a more balanced system of censorship, and legal rights for all women to breastfeed in public.” As Willis has pointed out, Instagram censors content seemingly willy-nilly, keeping up sexualized images while taking down anything that exposes the female nipple, no matter how bland. (In fact, that’s why this post had to censor our picture — to make sure we comply with parent company Facebook’s policy.) Censorship of the female nipple sends the message that it’s something salacious, provocative and more inappropriate than even the graphic violence we see on TV and in the movies. Men can free their nipples without scandal (though this was not always the case!), but breast-feeding in public is, in five states, a criminal offense (and female toplessness is a crime in more than 30).

The bikini top, which made its debut May 26, is only available via TheTaTaTop.com. There are about 650 tops currently in stock.

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/23/ladies_now_you_can_free_your_nipples_without_going_topless/

:rockon:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, it's official. Not only do I need surgery, but I have to have emergency surgery Monday!! :(

I have a bone spur on the back of my hand, caused by my Rheumatoid Disease, and it's sawing at ALL the tendons for all the fingers of my hand! He said we can't wait, or I could lose function to all the fingers of my left hand. He wanted to do it tomorrow, but hubby couldn't do that on such short notice.

So, this is what the surgeon will be doing. He's going to graft my index finger tendon to my middle finger tendon. He's also going to get rid of the bone spur, to prevent further damage.

Here is a picture of my hand, and the bone spur. It's very light in the picture, so it might be hard to see. It's the very faint lump in the middle of my hand.

9hmejl.jpg

My Herbie arrives Monday too, so I need to make arrangements for our next door neighbor to sign for that because I'll be in the hospital. :|

imasinner

Just Some Loser
Ok, it's official. Not only do I need surgery, but I have to have emergency surgery Monday!! :(

I have a bone spur on the back of my hand, caused by my Rheumatoid Disease, and it's sawing at ALL the tendons for all the fingers of my hand! He said we can't wait, or I could lose function to all the fingers of my left hand. He wanted to do it tomorrow, but hubby couldn't do that on such short notice.

So, this is what the surgeon will be doing. He's going to graft my index finger tendon to my middle finger tendon. He's also going to get rid of the bone spur, to prevent further damage.

Here is a picture of my hand, and the bone spur. It's very light in the picture, so it might be hard to see. It's the very faint lump in the middle of my hand.

9hmejl.jpg

My Herbie arrives Monday too, so I need to make arrangements for our next door neighbor to sign for that because I'll be in the hospital. :|

I am so sorry to hear that. When it rains it pours, I guess... I'm really sorry. Wish I could offer more than words!

Hang in there!

imasinner

Just Some Loser
Thanks. I appreciate it very much. I'm just getting sick of being cut on. I'm getting kinda discouraged about everything, and a little depressed.

Wish I could say that I understand, completely... I am facing my very first surgery, so I am pretty scared.

Looking up to you as the "Surgery Queen"! Not the most pleasantly earned titles, I'm sure... but hey, I'll be using your example to help me keep a "stiff upper lip" throughout my own experience! I feel a little selfish, since I cannot offer you more support, but maybe my gratitude will help you smile!

(I hope so, anyway!)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Wish I could say that I understand, completely... I am facing my very first surgery, so I am pretty scared.

Looking up to you as the "Surgery Queen"! Not the most pleasantly earned titles, I'm sure... but hey, I'll be using your example to help me keep a "stiff upper lip" throughout my own experience! I feel a little selfish, since I cannot offer you more support, but maybe my gratitude will help you smile!

(I hope so, anyway!)

If you have any questions, hit me up with a PM! This will be my 3rd surgery in less than 4 months, so maybe I can help you.

grokit

well-worn member
So I started my day by shattering my favorite vaporizer at 6am.

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

But then I thought of what some of us are going through in this thread and let's just say... perspective. Health-wise I still have a bad head/neck shoulder aches but not as bad as yesterday so I'm grateful for that. But it's still going to be another fucking pain pill day and it gets old amIright? Whatever...

OjBH6mi.jpg

:ugh:
How's everyone else's morning going?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
So I started my day by shattering my favorite vaporizer at 6am.

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

But then I thought of what some of us are going through in this thread and let's just say... perspective. Health-wise I still have a bad head/neck shoulder aches but not as bad as yesterday so I'm grateful for that. But it's still going to be another fucking pain pill day and it gets old amIright?

OjBH6mi.jpg

:ugh:
How's everyone else's morning going?
That sucks! But on a bright note, it looks like you can make your own personal hot wand vape! I dropped my LSV the other day and shattered the glass hc. Hit up VN and four days later they sent me a new hc for under $17 shipped. Hope you can make some lemonade out of those lemons!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@SSVUN~YAH Have you gotten a Nano, yet? Poor dear...

:cry:

@Vicki - I was sharing your current tribulations with my hubby, and he's as sad for you as I am! Seriously, the ONLY good thing I can think of, is on Monday, you STILL HAVE INSURANCE!

If you don't come out of this better, stronger, faster, rebuilt with the technology *chaa chaa chaa....*, ... well, the only following phrase I can come up with is pretty violent, so I'll leave it out.

@mvapes - I was reading, of all things, the Bhagaveda-Gita, and thought of you. No, I don't know why, except for the sense of finding what happiness and pleasure you can, as your service to the most high, in the place you are. So, chase down some happiness, dude! :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki - I was sharing your current tribulations with my hubby, and he's as sad for you as I am! Seriously, the ONLY good thing I can think of, is on Monday, you STILL HAVE INSURANCE!

I know! It's the very last day we are covered by our health insurance! I'll have to go back to have the sutures removed in July. Hopefully that won't be an expensive office visit, though.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ok people...

@Vicki you need to make the most of this weekend..... and don't worry about Monday. You know what to expect. And this is the last one... 3rd time is the charm!

@Enchantre I think the reason you thought of mvapes while reading is that he is experiencing a spiritual rebirth of sorts. You are picking up on his wonderful energy.

@DDave I feel your pain.... I cringed when I saw that glass.

And to everyone else, what can I say? You are a bunch of crazy people and I love you all!

So let's get this weekend started folks!

Top Bottom