Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok people...

@Vicki you need to make the most of this weekend..... and don't worry about Monday. You know what to expect. And this is the last one... 3rd time is the charm!

I plan to, starting right now! :D

I need to start getting used to the changes I have to deal with too. I am starting, but need to learn how to do things differently so that I stop getting so frustrated and angry.

Last edited:

imasinner

Just Some Loser
Even Batman will be taking the weekend off...

p4bRI.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki i hope you're having some fun today and good luck tomorrow :tup: To everyone else, have a great day and if you celebrate, Happy Pride :D
2d9sqqt.jpg

Thanks @VaporsVaporizer , I'm trying to relax, but I have serious butterflies. I'm gonna stop all food and drink by 9pm. Hopefully that will help the nausea/vomiting thing I always seem to get from the anesthesia. I do plan to tell them so that they can take precautions. :)

Yes good luck tomorrow Vicki, although I'm staying out of your way when you drive (thats me behind the rock with Mvapes. Whos that tied up on the ground?

bionic-woman-lunchbox.jpg

Thanks @t-dub . :)

That's my hubby. He was on my last nerve that day. :p

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
TNBionicWoman07CovRenaud.jpg

Vickie,
I'm sure you are looking forward to the surgery to just be
over. Hopefully, you have someone that can help you afterward.
I have had four foot surgeries to sand down the calcium between
the joint, it's not fun. Make sure you have laxatives to go along with
the pain meds( like Vicodin or Percocet ). You don't want to deal with anything else. Thought I
would add that little tidbit of info. I'm sure you know all that ha ha.

Get a good night sleep. Use an Indica strain high in THC that might help
for you to nod off. It's hard just to sleep due to nerves, I know.

You are strong, you are the Bionic Woman! Stay strong and bionic.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
TNBionicWoman07CovRenaud.jpg

Vickie,
I'm sure you are looking forward to the surgery to just be
over. Hopefully, you have someone that can help you afterward.
I have had four foot surgeries to sand down the calcium between
the joint, it's not fun. Make sure you have laxatives to go along with
the pain meds. You don't want to deal with anything else. Thought I
would add that little tidbit of info. I'm sure you know all that ha ha.

Get a good night sleep. Use an Indica strain high in THC that might help
for you to nod off. It's hard just to sleep due to nerves, I know.

You are strong, you are the Bionic Woman! Stay strong and bionic.

Ouch, that does sound painful. :(

My surgeon is going to file down the bone spur after he does the tendon graft. I'm not sure how painful that will be, and that is making me nervous. I am dabbing some nice wax to try to get sleepy because you're right. I am wired. I did know about the laxatives, but I do need to get more. I don't want to be on the pain pills any longer than necessary. I'd rather just use my new Herbie. :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Grow ideas in the garden of your mind . . . :whoa: I loved Fred Rogers as a kid . . . :)

So did I! I really loved when he went on this set for a visit. This was one of my favorite shows as a kid, and I own all the DVD's now. :)

I'm done with surgery and home now! I got a nerve block this time, and less anesthesia. Hopefully that will help the nausea. :)

I am typing one handed and can't do much until this nerve block wears off, but I'm feeling ok so far. They actually let me have a cup of coffee when I was in recovery. :nod:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Vickie, Im glad everything went fine during the surgery. Sometime in the middle of the night the numbness might go away. Stay on top of the pain, don't let it get out of hand.

You are already starting to heal, it just won't feel like it.
Take good care.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vickie, Im glad everything went fine during the surgery. Sometime in the middle of the night the numbness might go away. Stay on top of the pain, don't let it get out of hand.

You are already starting to heal, it just won't feel like it.
Take good care.

Thank you. :)

I'm about to lay down. I think I should be able to sleep through the night tonight, and I'm taking a pain pill right before bed too. I am starting to get a little feeling back and am wiggling my fingers a teeny bit. :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki I saw this today and thought of you. Hope you are feeling good today.

k47b44.jpg

@momofthegoons That's adorable! I look just like the kitten. :lol:

I'm not sure which hurts worse. The tendon graft or the bone spur that he had to file down. No splint this time because he wants me to wiggle the fingers all the time so that scar tissue doesn't develop. That's keeping my pain level pretty high.

My surgeon and the hospital just called to see how I was doing, worried about my pain and nausea. I am fortunate that my surgeon is so caring, and this hospital is always great. I just feel sick everytime I walk into the place, that feeling of dread. :lol:

6ds3s2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom