Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Sorry I have been in/out lately. Just finished upgrading my 9 year old system. Of course it involved cleaning my office from ceiling to floor. Placed new hardware yesterday and had my first look at Windoze 8.1. Falcon has anticipated my every need I am happy to report. This thing is so fast, it boots in 15 seconds. Here are a couple pics from the other side of your screen . . . ;)

falcon_1.jpg

---
falcon_2.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I had an identical desk to T-Dub. Not many people know those computers but their kind of like a Mercedes Benz except they would be the Brabus edition.

I'm a bit of a tech geek, very cool T!

And don't feel bad mom about being old enough to see the Beetles live, one time lwein told me he used to be a doorman at a speak easy!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Not many people know those computers but their kind of like a Mercedes Benz except they would be the Brabus edition.

I'm a bit of a tech geek, very cool T!
Thanks mshakes, here is a geek-down on t-dub's Tiki . . . ;)
  • ASUS Z87 MAXIMUS VI IMPACT MOTHERBOARD
  • INTEL CORE I7 4770K 3.5GHZ
  • ASETEK 120MM LIQUID COOLER 550LC
  • G.SKILL 8GB (X2) 1866MHZ DDR3 RIPJAWS (16GB TOTAL)
  • NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 770 - 2GB
  • CRUCIAL M500 SSD - 240GB

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

lwien

...one time lwein told me he used to be a doorman at a speak easy!

uAyesQP.gif

But this was my first concert.............circa 1957. I was 13. Mom dropped me and my best friend, Buzzy off at the concert. 4th row center. $3.75. Mom paid for it. :)

jXQNlvb.jpg

I wonder how much the ticket stub would be worth today. I wonder how much my '56 Chevy BelAir would be worth today. I wonder................(fuck, I gotta stop this wondering. It's making me depressed.)

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
jXQNlvb.jpg

I wonder how much the ticket stub would be worth today.

Well, it's a little crooked and the black ink isn't laid down evenly. The Pan-Pacific Auditorium was huge, so there were about 6000 of these out there. Elvis is highly collectible but this isn't a particularly special concert, like his first or the one right before he went into the Army, so that's gonna bring the value down. Tell you what, best I can do is give you 20 bucks for it. I'm taking a big risk here because I'm not sure how many are left and I don't even know if this is a fake.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Snappo

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Somebody did something for me tonight for no reason, nor asked for anything in return. Something so awesome that this person brought tears to my eyes.

For just a few minutes I felt like a kid at Christmas. Someone's life was touched by my story, my life, my daily scribbles and wanted to give something back.

My friend you did, and as I promised - I will pay it forward.

Thank you again....

Top Bottom