Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
More . . . :)

snowww.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Maybe this is why @mvapes hasn't received it yet?

http://www.fedex.com/us/servicealerts/

FedEx Express National Service Disruption

Last updated: December 6, 2013

FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at multiple hubs last night (into today) due to the severe winter storm sweeping across the central U.S. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of December 6, 2013. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to FedEx Service Alert email notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

Operational impacts to other FedEx operating companies may vary due to local weather conditions.

Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, FedEx Express money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of December 6, 2013. In addition, FedEx Express money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. shipments tendered on December 5, 2013.

Winter Storm in Western and Central U.S.

A winter storm is causing hazardous conditions in the western and central U.S. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. Although contingency plans are in place, some service delays and disruptions can be anticipated in AR, AZ, CO, KS, KY, IL, IN, MO, MT, ND, NM, OH, OK, TN and TX. FedEx is committed to providing service to the best of our ability in areas that can be safely accessed. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Maybe this is why @mvapes hasn't received it yet?

http://www.fedex.com/us/servicealerts/

FedEx Express National Service Disruption

FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at multiple hubs last night (into today) due to the severe winter storm sweeping across the central U.S. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of December 6, 2013. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 or stay up to date by subscribing to FedEx Service Alert email notifications at the FedEx E-Mail Subscription Center.

Operational impacts to other FedEx operating companies may vary due to local weather conditions.

Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, FedEx Express money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of December 6, 2013. In addition, FedEx Express money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. shipments tendered on December 5, 2013.

Winter Storm in Western and Central U.S.

A winter storm is causing hazardous conditions in the western and central U.S. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team members, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers. Although contingency plans are in place, some service delays and disruptions can be anticipated in AR, AZ, CO, KS, KY, IL, IN, MO, MT, ND, NM, OH, OK, TN and TX. FedEx is committed to providing service to the best of our ability in areas that can be safely accessed. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.

WTF FedEx? :huh: It's not Winter yet. Winter starts on December 21.

Winter-Is-Coming.........jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Fuck FedEx . . . :cuss::mad::cuss: I could have gone and picked it up!!!

delivery.jpg

@t-dub - My package was supposedly shipped with Enchantre's, then I called SM and said my tracking wasn't updating. Yesterday between SM, Brian, and myself worked out overnighting me one for today. at my cost, I offered.

Anyways, it was all set to arrive this morning by 10. I can't make this shit up - Fedex just called and said the driver left the facility and accidentally left my package at the sorting center.

So, getting dressed and going to pick up my EVO.

I hope!

grokit

well-worn member
@t-dub - My package was supposedly shipped with Enchantre's, then I called SM and said my tracking wasn't updating. Yesterday between SM, Brian, and myself worked out overnighting me one for today. at my cost, I offered.

Anyways, it was all set to arrive this morning by 10. I can't make this shit up - Fedex just called and said the driver left the facility and accidentally left my package at the sorting center.

So, getting dressed and going to pick up my EVO.

I hope!

Unfuckingbelievable! Fedex never fails to surprise me with the depth of their incompetence.

I sure hope you get the additional overnight fees back.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Unfuckingbelievable! Fedex never fails to surprise me with the depth of their incompetence.

I sure hope you get the additional overnight fees back.
I agree. FedEx fucked up, and it should be their responsibility to refund the overnight since they did not deliver overnight.

Was discussing Fibro with hubby this morning (in bed, with coffee), and I was relating all the pesticide/neuro-toxin exposures I could easily recall, from the time I was a kid. I've had signs of it since I was a teenager, but I think it was exacerbated when I had a (quack) DC who over-irritated my nervous system. Hell, for almost a year I was unable to walk unassisted, after I stopped seeing him (six months of "therapy" for a right arm/shoulder issue, and I kept having more problems as it went along). I couldn't do stairs at all for another three or four years. Since then, my fibro has been a constant companion/foe.

It was just all so prevalent. Fly strips that would drop them out of the air, hung in every room of the house, most especially the kitchen - barn fly spray (I had a horse) and fly bait - my parents "gardened", actually grew a lot of our food, but were liberal with the pesticides and herbicides, along with chemical fertilizers. I went organic when I grew up and started gardening for myself. Flea dips, collars, and sprays, as I was raised with a houseful of cats & poodles (*twitch*), ant killers, RAID, ....

It's a wonder any of us are still alive, really.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
We had an appointment for 3 of our cats to go to the Vet this morning. One of them decided he didn't want to go at the last minute, so he bit me, hard!! :( This pic only shows part of the bite marks.

33elx6p.jpg

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Chelation therapy. I have used product called detoxamin and highly recommend it over other methods I am aware of, or have tried. It's more effective than oral, and safer and cheaper than IV chelation.
You shove them in your bum? Perfect for this thread!!

Seriously, when I see my ND on Tuesday, I'll ask her input (hehe) on chelation for my particular issues.

Vicki, I seriously am NOT liking your posting... OUCH... but I feel really bad for you.

Top Bottom