Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Two guesses what I was doing....

and no sadly, it's not a booger. However, I am not opposed to posting a picture of one. :disgust:

20131205_201522_zpsdaaklz2m.jpg
Poor thing. grab that dabbing tool, and stuff that stuff back into your Dr Dabber! :)

I hate to even acknowledge just how much "sticky" stuff I end up wearing when I'm loading my vape pen or my dabbing nail...

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I had rolled up a piece of some shatter into something somewhat like spagetti. The concept (as it was taught to me by @ogcook )you hold said piece of spagetti and as needed feed it into a nice hot nail.

Sounds like a blast, right?

Well my fucking stupid ass gets burnt every fucking time I try it. First of all I have hot hands, i fucking failed a chocolate truffle class in culinary school cause my hand were always so warm my truffles would lose shape.

Anyways, the spagetti thing always starts out well but ends in a feminine yet alarming scream and me peeling hot oil of my arms like I was making caramel for a Dobos Torte!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
What day is today? Could it be t-dubs special day? Another trip around the sun I guess. Hopefully my EVO is in that box . . . :party:

Happy Birthday, @t-dub! You (like @Stu , @Bob Loblaw , @mvapes ) are one of the main reasons I've found FC so informative and inviting. Without your immense contribution to this community, I'd never have become an FC lurker, let alone a member. It's been a privilege getting to know you.

I hope this day is special for you, indeed!

Best wishes!
-Fame Is A Vapor

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been able to be around much with the new baby. Just wanted to say that I was chatting with mvapes and I am feeling very badly for him today. Today was supposed to be the day his EVO finally arrived and he seemed very relieved All week fedex said his package was to arrive today. Unfortunately today arrived and there were no updates. Well, as it turns out, they didn't pick up the package. Now he is left without his EVO still and no way of knowing when that thing will actually arrive. WTF? This is about how smooth this delivery has gone for him:
ffbFJ9D.gif

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Just wanted to say that I was chatting with mvapes and I am feeling very badly for him today. Today was supposed to be the day his EVO finally arrived and he seemed very relieved All week fedex said his package was to arrive today. Unfortunately today arrived and there were no updates. Well, as it turns out, they didn't pick up the package. Now he is left without his EVO still and no way of knowing when that thing will actually arrive. WTF? This is about how smooth this delivery has gone for him:
:cuss::bang::cuss:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been able to be around much with the new baby. Just wanted to say that I was chatting with mvapes and I am feeling very badly for him today. Today was supposed to be the day his EVO finally arrived and he seemed very relieved All week fedex said his package was to arrive today. Unfortunately today arrived and there were no updates. Well, as it turns out, they didn't pick up the package. Now he is left without his EVO still and no way of knowing when that thing will actually arrive. WTF? This is about how smooth this delivery has gone for him:
ffbFJ9D.gif

WTF is wrong with Fedex???!!! I should call them for @mvapes and ream them a new one. :disgust:

Baby kitten is sick, sneezing a lot. I can tell it's a URI, and not sure how she caught it, but she also gave it to one of our other cats. So, both babies go to the Vet tomorrow morning to get antibiotics.

Top Bottom