Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
True, that.

Our older kitty has taken to climbing hubby's leg, in order to sit on his lap. She manages to sink a claw all the way into his skin at least once every time. His left calf looks like he has been hit with buckshot!

Ghost kitty will put her teeth on our hands if we annoy her. no bite yet, but I'm being cautious. She is still a bit feral - some times, she acts like she doesn't remember who we are.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My arm is really getting sore now. I'm probably gonna have to go to the doctor and get some antibiotics this week. Cat bites can be really serious, sometimes deadly.
Vicki, it's really something to be taken seriously. My father ended up on outpatient IV treatment for 2 weeks after a cat bite. If you see any new redness or if it starts to feel hot, go to an urgent care clinic.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Nu2Z4H6.png

:o:mad::uhoh::luv::drool::cry::bowdown::tup::D:cool:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki, it's really something to be taken seriously. My father ended up on outpatient IV treatment for 2 weeks after a cat bite. If you see any new redness or if it starts to feel hot, go to an urgent care clinic.

It's actually looking pretty darn good. No swelling, no redness at all.

Vicki,you should definitely see a Dr for that , i'm an expert at animal bites ;).

I'm still keeping an eye on it, and plan to call the doctor Monday morning.

Vicki - go to urgent care. Don't take a chance. Please keep us posted.

Our copay is cheaper if I wait until Monday and just go to our regular doctor.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I did just post a short video in the EVO thread, however I chose at this time not to speak of it or review it. There are still a few of my dearest friends here that haven't received their units as of yet. So with no disrespect to the devise or SM55 until we all can chat about it together, my lips are sealed.

If anyone really has a legitimate questions about it feel free to PM me.

@t-dub - this ones for you my friend. :tup:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My wife just recently had a very deep bite from Alex when we were giving him IV fluids. We deep cleaned the wound with hydrogen peroxide and used triple antibiotic creme.
I did just post a short video in the EVO thread, however I chose at this time not to speak of it or review it. There are still a few of my dearest friends here that haven't received their units as of yet. So with no disrespect to the devise or SM55 until we all can chat about it together, my lips are sealed.

If anyone really has a legitimate questions about it feel free to PM me.

@t-dub - this ones for you my friend. :tup:
You guys are awesome . . . :) Guess what just arrived?

evo_1.jpg

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Cat fight! yay, what a wonderful way to start the morning.

We got it all sorted, everyone calm, got purring motors... then coffee, and some morning vaping.

Can I shake my head here and grumble about the media? :disgust:
I'm having psuedo flashbacks (not like bad ones, just remembering the stress) to when our kids were in that movie... how the production company had no fucking clue that regular people have lives, jobs, schedules, or limited funds. And they leave you dangling. Just dangling.

I'm expecting to get one of those phone calls (again) - "Can you be [100 miles or more away] in an hour? great, see you then!"

Happy note (!!) WAFFLE SUNDAY! :D

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Sup y'all - had a decent weekend. Not often do you hear some one say they s eat their balls off today hanging lights outside for the holiday's.

Regardless, it was a blast. My two girls running around the yard playing while Jess was hanging decorations along my walkway while I put up lights. all in all, great day.

Still having some of the mood swings, few times this weekend caught myself doing it. I also am starting to feel tremors again. Real light....

Ok, so not so light - I was actually just doing one of my video's that I reuse to post. I ended up shaking enough to drop my camera and had trouble with my torch.

Fret not, this doesn't bother me. I may just be due to raise my meds, or maybe even better smoke more! Maybe it's because I'm medicating with more flowers this weekend as my EVO arrived?

I don't know but, as I said, I'll get past it.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend. Thank G-d for Vicki's husband. He walked me through some electrical work that saved my some money and the humility of calling in an electrician for something so minor.

On top of the fact that the issue was in my bathroom which as we know already looks like a head shop!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I hope everyone else had a good weekend. Thank G-d for Vicki's husband. He walked me through some electrical work that saved my some money and the humility of calling in an electrician for something so minor.

Our weekend was ok. I decided to go ahead and go to the Urgent Care to get some antibiotics because I was seeing the start of a little red line on my arm, starting from one of the bite wounds. I can already see a difference.

Hubby said he is always here if you have a question like that, or need some help. :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sup y'all - had a decent weekend.
On top of the fact that the issue was in my bathroom which as we know already looks like a head shop!
Cool bathroom!

I have my set up in my wood shop.
Don't know how much longer I can keep my tools?
My Large Band saw and 7 1/2hp Compressor and most of my routers I sold.
Table Saw I can still manage however I have to be super careful.

I had a violent fall this week-end and nearly broke my shoulder.
To hang Christmas lights no way!
I fall when I least expect it!

At least we have CANNABIS to provide relieve!

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Cool bathroom!

I have my set up in my woodshop.
Don't know how much longer I can keep my tools?
My Large Bandsaw and Compress and most of my routers I sold.
Table Saw I can still manage however I have to be super careful.

I had a violent fall this week-end and nearly broke my shoulder.
To hang Christmas lights no way!
I fall when I least expect it!

At least we have CANNABIS to provide relieve!
I almost fell up the stairs yesterday. The way the stairs are situated in my house they go up and at the top you have to your right a door for the bathroom, in front of you the doors to the back porch, and to the left the way to get to into the upstairs living room.

Well, when my right foot hit the very top stair (the same "stair" that is the floor of the 2nd story), I got a fierce pain shoot up from my ankle to my hip. Of course my leg buckles and I almost collapsed head first into the balcony doors.

My last fall I almost broke my fucking neck. And my teeth. Thought for sure I had broken my nose but I don't think so. Might be a tiny tiny bit crooked but eh. Whatever. Tis but a flesh wound.

I didn't sleep last night. Another day, another handful of pills. At least the sunrise was pretty today.

Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
Changed my mind so much I can't even trust it
My mind changed me so much I can't even trust myself

Quetzalcoatl

Yeah hey @ataxian you should probably not test so much before doing activities! I know you were hittin' the Bender at some point before, probably "stress testing" out the KISS cart, too... Let's not have a race to the hospital, yeah? :) It's been a little over 7 months since my last visit! At least there's that, it's better than every few months :rolleyes:

On the plus side, now that I'm 34 hours without sleep, I managed to break through the first wave of tired. Got a bit of Agent Orange that is thoroughly fucking me up. Of course every rose has it's thorns. Part of my illness includes fragile skin, which I sometimes forget. I tried to open a root beer soda in the plastic bottle and managed to rip through three layers of skin on my left hand. It's not too big, about the end of a q-tip, but it stings. This shit happened almost exactly a year ago, except that time it was with a 1l ginger ale bottle that I fumbled in my car, so it was pressurized and I couldn't get the cap off. I was pissed, too, I remember. I tried pretty hard because I managed to give myself a big welt on each hand right past the bottom lines of your middle finger where it becomes the palm. They finally went away about a month ago for the most part. If I try to feel for them, I can feel them, but they're pretty much gone. And now this one.

What the fuck :rolleyes:

I guess the other upside to that is that my psoriatic arthritis has been "in remission/not having a flare-up" for the last three or so months now. Yeah, that's always a plus.

Edit: get this, to top it off, my house is fucking haunted. I heard Mr. Ghost walking upstairs and sit down on the toilet. I'm not even kidding. I'm alone in the house, my dog is in this room. He just walks around mostly.

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

OMG!

All these stories of stoners spontaneously falling down has me & the Dorkus research & development team worried.

The only helmets available for retards & the gravity challenged was these?
(retards=drunk australians & overweight ignorant nthn mexicans)

191573141_e01415cc31.jpg

@Richy is always such a happy little fucker aint he?
I think its awesome @t-dub managed to put his vest on by himself.:tup:

Try as we might, its next to impossible to get @mvapes to use anything but the helmet he invented himself.
ngbbs4d4ca435a9bba.jpg

are you sure you Jewish bro? Cuz, you looking very Palestinian to me.
Fucking hardcore stoner for sure!:rockon:

Now we have a few designs sorted already.
This shit is dead fucken sexy lemme tell ya.

We are giving away some of these, depending on your level of retardedness.
So drop me a line & tell me how you cant take 2 steps without droolling, pissing your pants or leaping face first into some object, and we will see what I can do.

We have 3 designs so far.

For the ladies.

danmar+soft+shell+helmet+collage.jpeg

For the gents

@t-dub ima looking at you.

103480_01_Lg.jpg

and finally one for the extra accident prone with leanings of sexual deviancy.
(@mvapes I hear its awesome for falling outta things, like golf carts. its also an emergency floatation device)

fetishfartfo8.jpg

FYI- showing up dressed in this at one of those parties where everyone throws their keys into the bowl just makes everyone & everything weird & awkward.
Dont even get me started on trying to drive & ordering at burger king

@Dreamerr - congrats on your win & its such a nice xmas present for Mom. Can you put my name on the card too?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah hey @ataxian you should probably not test so much before doing activities! I know you were hittin' the Bender at some point before, probably "stress testing" out the KISS cart, too... Let's not have a race to the hospital, yeah? :) It's been a little over 7 months since my last visit! At least there's that, it's better than every few months :rolleyes:

On the plus side, now that I'm 34 hours without sleep.

I have this strain: "OG" that I wasn't very fond of?
My VAPORIZER WAS TO POWERFUL!

I pulled out my cheapest low income vaporizer and vaped
some whole flower nuggets without grinding and now I love this strain.

The effect was devastating!

I fell hard however did not break any bones like last time I fell and broke my forearm.

So you haven't slept in 36 hours?

I have really bad insomnia as well.

These Nuggets of ALIEN KUSH knock me out for like 7 hours.
Plus I have a CARTOMIZER full of CO2 OIL next to where I sleep.
That's why I have different vaporizers.
Depends on what I'm doing?
Sometime I need Lesser temps sometimes more.

When I fell I was unmedicated?
Had some CO2 OIL and it helped me through the pain!
I walk better with CANNABIS in my SYSTEM.
Strains High in CBD's I do best with.
I mix strains High in THC with CBD for my mind and body!
Love THC however I need CBD'S as well!

Get your Ghost Medicated!

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

Fucking @dorkus_molorkus you really must be off your rocker pissed, didn't you get the damn message? I don't fuckin' wear aviators!! Of course since Australia is the "down under" I'm sure being upside down all the time messes with your brain... something about too much blood flowing to it??

For future reference, I rock a pair of black Wayfarers. Fire your design team, absolute shit. Those won't match with my parka.

Goddamn Australians, I swear... at least we know Roger has his head on proper :disgust:

So you haven't slept in 36 hours?

I have really bad insomnia as well.

These Nuggets of ALIEN KUSH knock me how for like 7 hours.
That's why I have different vaporizer.
Depends on what I'm doing?
Sometime I need Lesser temps sometimes more.

When I fell I was unmediated?
Had some CO2 OIL and it helped me through the pain!
I walk better with CANNABIS in my SYSTEM.
Strains High in CBD's I do best with.
I mix strains High in THC with CBD for my mind and body!
Love THC however I need CBD'S as well!

Get your Ghost Medicated!
Occasionally my insomnia gets really bad. I don't want to be taking Ambien. I had it in the hospital and it was fucking intense. I stayed awake for a bit one time, I was totally gone from the Dilaudid and lots of Norcos. This was the first night after a major (lifesaving) emergency surgery with a surgeon that doesn't believe in having his patients in pain. Anyways, I hallucinated/daydreamed that I had built this 10 foot tall trojan horse, but it was a wireframe model. It was made out of pipes and it was actually a moonshine distillery! Even better, it was on wheels and I could drive it around! I wanted to show my best friend so I decided to drive over. The last thing I remember is seeing myself from a 3rd person camera view, driving down the road like I was in the coolest movie. I woke up the next morning at 7am completely well rested for about 2 minutes before the pain tore me a new one.

I took it a few times after that (in the hospital) but I don't trust myself! I'm already on a lot of stuff and kinda hesitant to add more to the mix. I would probably sleep walk or try to drive!! :\

Oh, and about Mr. Ghost... believe me, I bless this house with a special kind of sage, he HAS to ripped out of his mind because he's really cool! :tup: No funny business. I think he gets lonely sometimes because he never makes noises when there's more than one person here but my sister and mom have both noticed the same when they've been here alone. It's not the house creaking either, that is a different noise. This is distinct movements and such. He doesn't move anything, no creepy doors closing, lights flickering, or anything. I wonder if he likes my music? :cool:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It bring me great pleasure to come by and see that @dorkus_molorkus has been by to spread his word.

And Dork, tell them why you know so much of these helmets? See, let me help explain. Below, in this photo you'll see off to the right a crowd of people. They were congregating because Ol' miss Molorkus was giving birth to Mr. Molorkus'

atomic-bomb-test.jpg

Almost 30 years later while the Molorkus' gave birth themselves. In the city away from the radiation of course.

nuclear-explosion-in-los-angeles.jpg

Obviously with Dork there were complications. His infancy was spent with his parents in denial.

P501020435.jpg

As he aged they tried harder and header coming up with clever ways to tricking little Dork to wear his helmet...

0003501193756_500X500.jpg

People were always fucking amazed!

Guy+riding+bike+no+helmet.+Kid+watching+_44d5258135c5f01c31c52a9423f0b1e5.jpg

By the time he was in high school, or if your American, 3rd grade - he was out of control!

Fish-Helmet.jpg

Played American football in college.

images

Wasn't till we met that carzy summer at plum island when he stopped wearing it!

Top Bottom