Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Oh yeah!!! Borscht with sour cream...LOVE IT!!!
2dvoqv5.jpg
Dreamer - don't get me started!!! Creamed Pickled Herring coming up!
288w7d0.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
While we're on the subject of tasty food....Does anyone fancy some lovely Jellied Eels?

Jellied-Eel_AJP_9608.jpg

If just the look and idea of them isn't enough to put you off I remember hearing somebody explain how to eat them correctly. I believe the basic technique is to pop the eel in your mouth whole and then sort of suck the gelatinous "meat" off from around the bones and then spit them out afterwards. Mmmmm delicious.....are you sure I can't interest you in trying some, no?

Tweek

While we're on the subject of tasty food....Does anyone fancy some lovely Jellied Eels?

Jellied-Eel_AJP_9608.jpg

If just the look and idea of them isn't enough to put you off I remember hearing somebody explain how to eat them correctly. I believe the basic technique is to pop the eel in your mouth whole and then sort of suck the gelatinous "meat" off from around the bones and then spit them out afterwards. Mmmmm delicious.....are you sure I can't interest you in trying some, no?

"Hey, lets take this long, slimy eel and jelly it. I bet the texture will be fantastic"

"Hey baby, wanna suck my gelatinous meat?"...said no man ever.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
:puke::puke::puke::puke:
I would guess that would be how to eat them based on some other stupid ass fish I ate in Europe that you hold by its tail and do the same. I don't remember if it was London or somewhere else. I thought it was London though. Fish and chips of some sort.

Tweek

I think the weirdest thing I have ever eaten was tripe (stomach)...chicken gizzards too. They were delicious. But like Escargot, if you think about what you are eating, it does not take long to start feeling queasy.

Apparently penis Stu is pretty popular as well. They usually serve it with two giant sized dumplings, rounded to perfection by a well seasoned cook knowledgable in such things.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
The both of you are certainly a lot braver than I am when it comes to food. I tried some sort of mollusc once, I couldn't bring myself to swallow it and I haven't tried any others since. I've never had tripe or any other various organs, it may not be very adventurous but I guess I like to stick to plain boring muscle tissue. I did try liver once actually but the smell really put me off before I even took a bite.

I've never heard of Penis Stu but I've heard of Penne Pasta, are there any similarities?

Since I wrote that last post I've now got this song stuck in my head so I feel I have to share it with you.

Warning: I will not be held responsible for any loss of sanity due to watching this video.

Tweek

The both of you are certainly a lot braver than I am when it comes to food. I tried some sort of mollusc once, I couldn't bring myself to swallow it and I haven't tried any others since. I've never had tripe or any other various organs, it may not be very adventurous but I guess I like to stick to plain boring muscle tissue. I did try liver once actually but the smell really put me off before I even took a bite.

I've never heard of Penis Stu but I've heard of Penne Pasta, are there any similarities?

Since I wrote that last post I've now got this song stuck in my head so I feel I have to share it with you.

Warning: I will not be held responsible for any loss of sanity due to watching this video.

I love liver and onions.

satyrday

Oh man, that is fucking scary! Reminds me of the clown impostor in the UK that Tweek posted about. People might just be returning to that kind of homegrown dementia.

By the time of my youth, the powers-that-be mass produced lame masks like this I think precisely to keep that sort of real terror away:

6260869271_9221cdeb3b_z.jpg

I wore something very similar to that one year, but this kind of mask is one nostalgic item that I've found very little good evidence of on the internet. I think they were manufactured with a plastic that had about a 2-week half life. Lord only knows the long-term consequences from wearing it even one night. :(

Top Bottom