Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Snappo, that is exactly what I do all day. How did you know that do you have a camera in here?
You know that pack of chewing gum on your night table...? :cool:
10rmp77.jpg

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Dabs are good. I've been keeping a layer of oil on... tiny little dab with my glass nail, then a little while later, another. No coughing, no irritation, pretty sweet.

I'm back to just a runny nose now. I'd like to be well enough to go to work tomorrow. It is boring to sit around home...

Sick policy where I work is quite adequate.

I've just put together an incredible dinner in the crockpot. A couple of beets, an onion, a few carrots, all cut up into smallish pieces, and a half pound of grass-fed top sirloin, also minced up a bit, with a cup of $3 Chuck (from Trader Joe's), and a can of coconut milk. and Sea salt.

EveryDayAmnesiac

I've just put together an incredible dinner in the crockpot. A couple of beets, an onion, a few carrots, all cut up into smallish pieces, and a half pound of grass-fed top sirloin, also minced up a bit, with a cup of $3 Chuck (from Trader Joe's), and a can of coconut milk. and Sea salt.

Sounds pretty good... but it sure can't beat a little fresh Balut!

... SE Asian delicacy, doncha know.

fs92.jpg

You're welcome! :puke:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Another great thing about this time of year, besides college football (sorry mom), and besides the holidays, is cheese. Not just any cheese mind you, but the best cheese from the happiest cows I have ever known. 3 year old Cougar Gold, is simply the best hard white cheddar I have ever had. The regular Cougar Gold is really good, but the 3 year aged stuff is unbelievable with its crunchy little crystals of tyrosine in it. I order 3 cans every year . . . :D

3yr-300.jpg

http://cougarcheese.wsu.edu/DirectionsWEB/webcart_category.php#CHEESE

Last edited:
Top Bottom