Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

WyL4HtF4tm.jpg

Did I hear that somebody is looking for moi?

bfe3e43703eac2a999d2f40fb1835cdf97.png

Tweek

Like I said at birth "I'm here, I'm queer, I will not disappear!"

And it was asked earlier, no the blue balls have been handled!

images_zpsea3c4fdb.jpg

Anyone interested reach out to Stu.

Stu likes the Nuru I hear.

Here is something for the woman to do for a moment and the men for five minutes..........just kidding you all have fast and great minds.
Y7EF4HT.jpg
This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! impressive things! in the beginning it was hard but now, on this line your mind is reading it automatically without you even thinking about it, be proud! Only certain people can read this. please forwad if you can read this and then go get a blow job or your fuzzy clam tickled for a job well done.

dorkus_molorkus

I once ordered 'the Stu' in Thailand and got a blue waffle & a creampie.

OMG! That shit was off colour in more ways than one!
I will only make that mistake once, well twice if you count the fact it was a double order.

I also found this movie of Tweeks visit back to the old country in Colombia to find himself a girlfriend.

Normally in places like the Phillipines or Mexico you gotta pay to go to a show and watch other people in the loving embrace.
In Colombia, just wander out into a field, pick one & maybe, just maybe, find love.

If it wasnt so fucked up, it would be sweet. But it is fucked up & you should be ashamed of yourself.

Tweek

And then in the U.S they have:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Those kinky Boeing engineers. :disgust:

Edit: Just to expand on how crazy that case was...these guys were all part of some internet group that was into sex with horses. They start having little get togethers, where they meet up for dinner and drinks at this guys farm and...well I don't need to explain the rest. It all ends badly when the Boeing Engineer gets rammed up the rear a little too hard and dies. His video then escapes to the internet where it is viewed by millions, and then a creepy documentary gets made about the whole debacle.

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

oh well then fucking everyone is doing it.

Lets all have at it then shall we??

Now wonder Sea biscuit was a champion, fucker was running away from all the buggery it was being subjected to.

everyone heaps shit on the Kiwi's, but perhaps they are onto something.

The humble sheep- Food, warmth, carseats & physical companionship, not necessarily in that order either.

Myself, I come from a civilised family, and when I was about 14 or so, my dad told me to go out into the bush & practise shagging on trees.

So, I did. Once a week for many months I went into the aussie bush and practiced on trees.
The time come when I met this girl at a dance, and we went back to my house.

things got hot and heavy quite quickly, before we knew it, we were both naked.

I told her to bend over & grip her ankles, she looked at me strange, but complied.
Well, I went over to the other side of the room, and took the biggest run up I could towards her and kicked her in the ass and sent her sprawling.

As she picked herself up off the floor with what little dignity she could muster.
she goes fucken berzerk & starts yelling,

'What the fuck did you do that for??'

'Just checking for bees baby', I replied.

She kicked me in the nuts and left.
strange girl that one.

Perhaps I need the love of a good wombat instead??

grokit

well-worn member
"Pinyan's death rapidly prompted the passing of a bill in Washington prohibiting both sex with animals and the videotaping of the same."

Because what, it's just not very easy to enforce the first part of this new law, we're going to double-fine your ass for taping it. And if you digitally record your deed evidently we will need to write a new law!

h46AC230C

Tweek

I will say, that story ended up being pretty sad. Apparently earlier in the day , before the incident, he had actually met with his wife and son, from whom he had been separated. They had decided to give things another shot...then they got news that night of his strange death. Feel terrible for his family.

I never met the guy but anyone who voluntarily gets fucked to death by a horse obviously had issues.

On another note,Wifey still hasn't checked to see what kind of immoral shit I may or may not be doing here. Tonight I'll leave the iPad unlocked on the table with a bunch of crusty Kleenex next to it. It's like fishing,ya just have to figure out what lure to use.
But I am kinda disappointed with the comments so far. Don't think you're gonna hurt her feelings,we do shit like this all the time.
Fact of the matter is she's not actualy a whore,so she won't take any of this personally. Oh she'll be freaked-out mad until she reads the whole thing,but she can't punch,stab or shoot any of you,so take off the gloves and let 'er rip!
I love my Wife more than life it's self,and would never do ANYTHING that could actualy upset or hurt her in any way,shape or form.
She is my everything,and I could not go on without her by my side,always watching my back and pulling me out of all the fucked up situations I get into on a daily basis. I have no clue why she chose to spend her life with me,but I'm not complaining. I'm just lucky I guess.
Yep,she's an Angel with a broken wing....but that doesn't change the fact that her favorite color of lipstick is penis. *BA-ZING*!! That's how it's done folks!
46f57ad4044fa39926bd1c6a08c362d6_zps1e2279af.jpg

satyrday

I'm out too, even with Ship's written consent and modern marriage laws in full force. But if she dares enter this foul stinking boys room and smoke a ciggie or two with the other ladies present ... well, that is different lol. We keep one corner neat and tidy for the females who grace us (usually!).

Edit: I think RB & Vicki right on this one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom