Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
If b becomes your personal ball washer, won't ship wonder why he lost the job?

Speaking of balls, wtf...
giphy.gif

(We'll call him B)

Nothing personal Mvapes, just seems like someone has to mention your balls around here just to get with the sweaty In-Crowd. I also do not wash balls, like not even my own, I have someone who does that for me. The mask is to hide my ugly "ball free" face.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just finished making a new batch of tincture, using a different method this time. I used 8 grams of finely ground herb in 180cc of 153 proof Everclear. Did a decarb at 325 degrees for 5 minutes in the oven. Then did a 20 minute slow boil/simmer for 20 minutes on the stove top in a beaker. Strained through cone coffee filters into sealed dark amber glass bottles and they are now cooling in the fridge.

I got about 150cc, so that will me a lot of doses for me. Going to start with a .25cc dose and see how that works. Guess I'll go do that now! :nod:

I hope everyone is doing ok!!! :)

:bigleaf:

9gzdxu.jpg

...expect to not see much of me for the rest of the week. Crunch/Finals/STRESS time. Then it's done.

I love you all... well, almost all. Wish all of us the best, too. :)
Love ya right back Lady E! I have faith in you. You'll pull it off somehow,you always do.:tup:
To prove we luvs ya I'm throwing an old-school orgy in your honor when this is all over,and you have some free time.
Not just a regular orgy either. In addition to your perverted FC friends we will have a donkey show,a real life albino and a couple greased up midgets running around....all for you! (Damn I forgot to mention the swimming pool filled with baby oil and sea otters...hope she likes surprises)!
49248d1acab7f0cc14e69430d0e6de74_zpsb19433c6.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Vicki - anytime you want to come by with your husband I'll be glad to run extracts for you. Lately I've been running shatter but for you, never a problem to run some winterized juice sans the PEG.

No splooch needed!

Last edited:
Top Bottom