Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

I loved the episode too.

...but disagreed about it being so difficult to hold on to your mojo. Gotta save some for a rainy day.

Dante called it "continence".

image002.gif

satyrday

I want to say "I am not an animal" right now, but realize I would just be tying to convince myself. I am not always possessing such self-control, but it is a goal, especially on a rainy day looking for the sun and feeling like a dead sponge wishing I had. But my balls probably more in the normal size range.

Edit: BTW, according to Dante above - I will at least be spending some time in Circles 1-5. But I feel the after life is like the dream life - some good dreams, some bad.... then you wake up back with your feet on the ground (and the real fun starts all over again).

1980-heaven-and-hell1_zps3877e973.jpg

Actually I look forward to a few episodes like this in the afterlife (or in a dream tonight, whenever you want to come, honey):

Vagina_1660535a_1660595a_zps33cbb6ad.jpg

Love the skeletons checking out her ass.

Last edited:

satyrday

I liked the movie, but I also liked Cronenberg's Naked Lunch, and I have yet to talk to another person who did.

Such a weirdly grotesque movie - sucks the air out of the room ... kind of a stillborn feeling to his Naked Lunch. But it kept me strangely fascinated throughout (the end got a little silly though).

11264384_gal.jpg

satyrday

^^ OK - I finally met someone else who likes it! Never said my circle of friends was that large lol. But everyone I tried to turn on to the movie hated it.

Image works for me ?? (just a pic of Peter Weller looking freaked out in Naked Lunch)

satyrday

This a little late, but reminded me of Dorkus' bad-trip guest a few weeks ago...

circusa.jpg

I used to read these cartoons as a kid for some odd reason, yet today they just seem depressing :( One of these days that will probably be me, unless I check out early. The gnarly circle of stench.

And here's Dante's cheery visage, for those curious about the fellow:

dante.jpg

internet-hell.jpg

Tweek

As part of my commitment and promise to myself to become a better person, I apologize to anyone on this forum whose feelings I may have hurt. I am not a mean person, and I never intend to hurt feelings...I suppose not many people do, just the truly evil ones, of which I believe are few...but I struggle with alot, and I am what some might call in a more dramatic term "tormented". Anyways, it just means I have alot of shit to sort out.

I may not be around much, or I may be around too often...I don't know. But if I don't say hello for awhile, I haven't forgotten you and do not take my silence or absence as a sign that I don't care, because I do. I always care. About everyone. Even those who others refuse to care for. I have too much empathy. Too much sympathy, and the cost of that is a mind that never rests, always anxious, always tears ready to flow at the suffering of others.

Sorry for the novella. But a guys gotta spill the beans once in awhile old chaps (and ladies). Toodle Doo :science:

Top Bottom