Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
You can do whatever you want here...I can carry concealed and get a permit if I feel like it but then I have to take classes and a test maybe dunno but if you don't want a permit then you can just do it lol.

satyrday

wisdom-of-yoda1_zpscb5b4db2.jpg

star-wars-yoda-motivational-awesome_zps4bded056.jpg

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Hey mvapes let me know when I can really make fun of your crippled ass shaking pd self....I am with holding till you can actually laugh about it.

In the mean while my crip ass self needs that fucking douche bag massage person back. My body is degrading fast...guess you will win the wheelchair race mvapes.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
c'mon now mvapes..... cut yourself a little slack. You've had a lot thrown at you and are still coming to grips with it. Once you hit your stride and find the right doctors, treatments, meds, etc., you will come to grips with things and deal.

And Dreamerr, for God's sake go vape!!! NOW! :whip:

Dreamerr

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all I am good...two sessions in and one more to go before I am my normal abnormal. You weren't safe before but now you are allllllllllllllllll great. Having a bit of a body issue and soon as I can figure out a way to get rid of it I will be perfectly abnormal and then can rip mvapes a new asshole.

EDIT; Whoever doesn't believe mj works should live with me for a week.

Top Bottom