Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
mom, I LOVE your avatar! :nod:

34fh5e8.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
OMG - I just thought of a visual of a three-way with Mom and dreamerr. Your getting whipped by one and screamed at by the other.

I could see it now, Mom in leather and dreamerr puts the chrome wheels on her chair, you know the one's with spikes on em'. It would be one hot night, moaning, screaming, that house would shake like a shaggin' wagon'....

Until fucking dreamerr's HOA rep knocks on the door with a fucking noise violation.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
OMG - I just thought of a visual of a three-way with Mom and dreamerr. Your getting whipped by one and screamed at by the other.
Getting whipped and screamed at? People pay a good premium for this service from a dominatrix. A good living to be made I think. :nod:

And don't worry RUDE BOY, I think Fluffy will feel the sting of my whip one of these days. :lol: Besides, a gal gets to be mellow once in a while.
Don't worry I'll be good...or bad...whatever it takes to get the whipping and screaming.

lwien

Or...............how 'bout getting whipped by one while the other is holding your head in her hands as she looks deeply into your eyes, looking into your soul as you scream, as she slowly breaks into a smile at your anguish simply because she is amused.

Ok, I think it's time for me to move on............. :drool:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Or...............how 'bout getting whipped by one while the other is holding your head in her hands as she looks deeply into your eyes, looking into your soul as you scream, as she slowly breaks into a smile at your anguish simply because she is amused.

Ok, I think it's time for me to move on............. :drool:

It's finally beginning to come back to you, eh lwien? :rofl:

Top Bottom