Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

pssst... mvapes...

bad_attitude_cat_zpsbdd4ee4c.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
A lion, tiger and bear! Oh my! :)

As cubs a lion, a tiger, and a bear had been owned by a drug dealer who did not properly care for them. The bear’s harness grew into his skin because the owner did not alter it as the animal grew. They had been abused and neglected early in life, but were finally rescued. The bear's harness was surgically removed.

After they had been taken in by an animal sanctuary in Georgia, the staff tried to separate them due to obvious concerns that the three large predators would fight. During the trial of separation, the animals were uncooperative and behaved poorly. Once reunited, the three calmed down and were well behaved.

Twelve years later, the three friends spend their days playing, cuddling, and eating together. There are no plans to separate these lifelong friends.

2qspjyf.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My boy showed up last night with a variety of oils and some great weed. Mother Fucker got me so high for a minute I forgot I had Parkinson's.

Now I remember.....:disgust:

I hope everyone is going to enjoy their labor day.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Damn.... I miss all the slamming of 80's music! There was one song I really loved back then. Couldn't find the original vid of it, but this one, I'm sure a lot of you remember.

What time is it? Time to get wild and loose!!! :rockon:

Hope you all survived the holiday weekend. I'm just so glad to be rid of my company and back to vaping .... I cannot even tell you. :lol:

lwien

I think we are in a competition for the stupidest states well and then there is Mississippi lol.

Ya wanna compare dumb laws by state, or even country? Check this out: http://www.dumblaws.com/

Here's just one from New York....:lmao:
"New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it."

George Carlin would have a field day with this stuff.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ya wanna compare dumb laws by state, or even country? Check this out: http://www.dumblaws.com/

Here's just one from New York....:lmao:
"New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it."

George Carlin would have a field day with this stuff.

How about these two from Florida: (I'd love to know how they would enforce these.....)

Oral sex is illegal.

You may not kiss your wife’s breasts.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hey I know someone who had a shit load of dumb charges added on to an arrest .
Having sexual relations with his GF doggie style when she was on her period were by the end of the states case the most Damning charges they had against him . He went free somehow !

EDIT :I was told why they keep all the stupid sex laws was so they can stack charges on sexual predators
when they break it down they have six or eight things they call "sodomy" . somehow that includes oral sex or any position but face to face ,Man on top .

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ah people have been arrested cause there asshole nosy neighbors reported them and took video...that was such a 90's thing to do. People have been cited for being naked in there own house cause they leave the shades open........fuck it I will go out naked from now on in my yard but only if the kids next door are out and play music with cursing although I don't know what kind that would be rap maybe. I will have to leave as I don't want to listen to that lol. I put that site up lw but will read it way later.

We want our pre-9/11 freedom back......................NOW.

Wait I had to look and found this so all us woman are going to jail..........You may not have more than two dildos in a house. Ok and some men too.

For tweeky....Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.

Women may not wear pants. wtf

Listen lw that wasn't nice to give me that site at allllllllllllllllllllllll.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok two from NY that contradict each other when one of the laws passed I was the first in the park to do it hehe just for the fuck of it of course.
It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing”. buuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yeah but Dreamerr, you know what people say as soon as there is something they don't like/understand "There ought to be a law!!!" Then we end up with 10 fucking billion stupid laws . . . Too many people want to tell others how to live. People need to get out of other people's shit, NOW.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
the one thing that made the place I live a little more tolerable in the '70s is that for some reason its been a Nudist Haven since the '50s . So when we moved here there were mainly Nudists and Rednecks , Kinda a fucked up mix . Now there's a few 5 star premier clothing optional resorts and some people still Drive pickups with a gun rack in the back window and Rebel Flag flying on a pole in the truck bed .:shrug: Fuckin' South .

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Driving around with a gun in a rack is asking for it to be stolen. You don't see those out here very much any more. Thats one reason I have a CHL, makes transport easier and you have more options to keep everything on the DL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom