Flowermate Swift Pro

essie1

Convection v. conduction. That's quite a difference, in my opinion...
And welcome to fc, @essie1 !

TY Mr.me2.

Yes there is a big difference between convection an conduction. Al tough I prefer convection (I use the Arizer Tower desktop), I still think both units (Swift pro and Dacinci IQ) can get me there where I want to be :-) I love lower temps so I'm not afraid about combustion using a conduction type unit.

essie1,

beefsupreme

I'm curious about a Boundless CFV and this one. Is there any real difference?

The mouthpiece is different I think, and the bowl rings are different I think. The launch CFV comes with two wooden rings and a quartz glass ring. The Flowermate page says the Swift Pro comes with stainless steel and borosilicate Glass rings.

jm1878

Smiss please make interchangeable 'pods' or 'bullet' (pre-loadable chambers) for dry-herb/loose-leaf for us customers who live in countries where it is still illegal to 420 PLEASE! :cool:

Thanks guys, stealth is wealth!

jm1878,

beefsupreme

I wonder if you could cut a VapeXhale EZ Load Bowls in half or so to fit in there? I accidentally pulled the top off of one my ELBs and it looks like you could cut down and sideways on it and then replace the top portion. ELBs are great for pre-loading capsules of material for easy swaps.

beefsupreme,
Reactions: jm1878

sickmanfraud

one difference I noted was the Flowermate has to be laid on it side to charge while the Boundless has the micro USB on the front.

Since puffitup is going to stock both units they may have a valuable opinion once units are widely available and some failures occur (as they always will)

IIRC Flowermate had a one year warranty and Boundless had 3 years? Am I correct?

Oogendoogan

Is that really running at 446!?!? I keep seeing people hitting the cfv and now the swift pro set at 446 and I'm thinking to myself damn that's really high.. They should be getting HUGE clouds, and they should be coughing because at 446 convection vapor is almost smoke lol. I mean if I was able to get my EVO or underdogs on temp control, like if I knew exactly what temp they were at when I was drawing. I am petty positive that if the temp was 446 the vapor would be so thick it would look like smoke and it wouldn't taste to great.. I mean combustion is really close to 446.. I just think the temp control may be off with these? I mean shit I have a lot of convection vapes and none of them claim 1 degree temp control.. Because your draw and other variables make exact temp control kinda impossible. If someone wants to explain to me what's going on here when the thing is set to 446 and it looks like setting 2 of 4 on my FW3 that would be cool lol. I mean I've seen a couple vids of cfv milk shots and dry hits and it's all at 446.. The livestream was all at 446 and the clouds people are getting don't look any thicker or bigger than my firewood on lvl 2 or 3 or my Milaana when I'm not even going for a huge one hit extraction.. I mean I really doubt I vape at 446 in my Milaana and the clouds are wayy bigger than anything I've seen from the cfv or swift pro yet. I just feel like if the temp control is off what else is off? I'm posting here and not in the cfv thread because I look at flowermate as a trusted brand and would think that anything they released wouldn't have something like exact temp control that is impossible and misleading. Like you can put it on 446 and not even come close to combusting? How is the vapor on the lower temps I like? Can you even fill up a water piece at lower than 400? Are those even the real temps? Just curious. Cheers Fc :peace:
Stay Vaped :leaf:

Last edited:

ohmygodimsohigh

Is that really running at 446!?!? I keep seeing people hitting the cfv and now the swift pro set at 446 and I'm thinking to myself damn that's really high.. They should be getting HUGE clouds, and they should be coughing because at 446 convection vapor is almost smoke lol. I mean if I was able to get my EVO or underdogs on temp control, like if I knew exactly what temp they were at when I was drawing. I am petty positive that if the temp was 446 the vapor would be so thick it would look like smoke and it wouldn't taste to great.. I mean combustion is really close to 446.. I just think the temp control may be off with these? I mean shit I have a lot of convection vapes and none of them claim 1 degree temp control.. Because your draw and other variables make exact temp control kinda impossible. If someone wants to explain to me what's going on here when the thing is set to 446 and it looks like setting 2 of 4 on my FW3 that would be cool lol. I mean I've seen a couple vids of cfv milk shots and dry hits and it's all at 446.. The livestream was all at 446 and the clouds people are getting don't look any thicker or bigger than my firewood on lvl 2 or 3 or my Milaana when I'm not even going for a huge one hit extraction.. I mean I really doubt I vape at 446 in my Milaana and the clouds are wayy bigger than anything I've seen from the cfv or swift pro yet. I just feel like if the temp control is off what else is off? I'm posting here and not in the cfv thread because I look at flowermate as a trusted brand and would think that anything they released wouldn't have something like exact temp control that is impossible and misleading. Like you can put it on 446 and not even come close to combusting? How is the vapor on the lower temps I like? Can you even fill up a water piece at lower than 400? Are those even the real temps? Just curious. Cheers Fc :peace:
Stay Vaped :leaf:

It's the heater temp, who knows how much of it actually makes it to the herb.
I think all the vids and pics we've seen up to this point have been with a poorly sealed mouthpiece assembly. Replacing with a different O-ring makes the unit pull much more of the hot convection air. Bigger clouds, more heat...
I stopped using the CFV/Swift at 420 and am now using it at 380

Oogendoogan

It's the heater temp, who knows how much of it actually makes it to the herb.
I think all the vids and pics we've seen up to this point have been with a poorly sealed mouthpiece assembly. Replacing with a different O-ring makes the unit pull much more of the hot convection air. Bigger clouds, more heat...
I stopped using the CFV/Swift at 420 and am now using it at 380
Thank you! I did see a video of someone replacing the lid/mouthpeice or whatever. I was just very curious. I will have to keep my eye on the cfv thread for now I suppose. Hopefully the swift pro will come out with a better mouthpiece system to avoid this problem.

Oogendoogan,

ohmygodimsohigh

Thank you! I did see a video of someone replacing the lid/mouthpeice or whatever. I was just very curious. I will have to keep my eye on the cfv thread for now I suppose. Hopefully the swift pro will come out with a better mouthpiece system to avoid this problem.

The swiveling mouthpiece portion of the SWIFT actually has more airflow than the the mouthpiece my CFV came with. I didn't need to swap the O-ring in the swift.

ohmygodimsohigh

Do you prefer one over the other currently?
Completely missed this, sorry.
I actually prefer the mouthpiece tip of the Swift; HOWEVER, I don't have the final release mouthpiece of the CFV yet.

I do have the final Swift Pro though, and it's kinda magical.
Performs very well.

black-green-swift-inhand.jpg

sickmanfraud

Completely missed this, sorry.
I actually prefer the mouthpiece tip of the Swift; HOWEVER, I don't have the final release mouthpiece of the CFV yet.

I do have the final Swift Pro though, and it's kinda magical.
Performs very well.

black-green-swift-inhand.jpg

Can you describe the differences between the outside finish of the Swift vs the CFV?

From appearances it seems the Swift has an exterior that would be unaffected by ISO?

sickmanfraud,

ohmygodimsohigh

Can you describe the differences between the outside finish of the Swift vs the CFV?

From appearances it seems the Swift has an exterior that would be unaffected by ISO?

I'm pretty sure they're exactly the same finish. They both feel slightly rubberish and satin-like.
I feel pretty confident that the exterior would be ruined by anything more than a quick iso wipe.

ohmygodimsohigh,

ohmygodimsohigh

I would like to hear comparisons against the Crafty, which is one of my fav vapes.

Vapor from the swift is more convection, since the crafty has quite a bit of conduction happening.
Swift is easier on the throat, tastes better.
Crafty has bigger, fluffier clouds, less restrictive airflow, slightly better battery life. (but not by much)

Also, this vape is out now. Can this thread be moved out of Upcoming?
I posted a full Swift Pro review here: http://420vapezone.com/flowermate-swift-pro-review/

Hawk

Does it have replaceable 18650? I hope so if battery life is worse than the Crafty. Also is the airflow better than past FM vapes like the 5.0? With convection it seems decent airflow is a must.

Hawk,

beefsupreme

Does it have replaceable 18650? I hope so if battery life is worse than the Crafty. Also is the airflow better than past FM vapes like the 5.0? With convection it seems decent airflow is a must.

No. The swift-pro and the boundless CFV are powered by dual 18530 batteries that are not replaceable.

beefsupreme,
Top Bottom