Flowermate Swift Pro

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got to try one for a few hits at 385, slow draw not bad, decent taste and effect, clouds grew as the session went on, it definitely did cook a little between hits, vapor pouring out the mouthpiece after a hit (which the mouthpiece is eh, small plastic swivel, body is nice though and small) so some slight conduction and/or radiation like most session vapes, but I guess mostly convection just needs a slow draw. Limited experience, but flowermate has come a long way! (got to see a mini pro finally too, so tiny!)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

natural farmer

Got to try one for a few hits at 385, slow draw not bad, decent taste and effect, clouds grew as the session went on, it definitely did cook a little between hits, vapor pouring out the mouthpiece after a hit (which the mouthpiece is eh, small plastic swivel, body is nice though and small) so some slight conduction and/or radiation like most session vapes, but I guess mostly convection just needs a slow draw. Limited experience, but flowermate has come a long way! (got to see a mini pro finally too, so tiny!)
Are you sure that the escaping vapor isn't just the left over of the draw in the mouthpiece? After all the Swift is not an On-Demand vape per se because the heater is still on even when you finish your draw and the load doesn't cool down, like with a Milaana lets say, where you leave the button and continue the draw to cool it down. It's more like a log. And with logs there is always left over vapor in the stem which rises a little bit unless you lift the stem and clear it. :2c:

Shit Snacks

Are you sure that the escaping vapor isn't just the left over of the draw in the mouthpiece? After all the Swift is not an On-Demand vape per se because the heater is still on even when you finish your draw and the load doesn't cool down, like with a Milaana lets say, where you leave the button and continue the draw to cool it down. It's more like a log. And with logs there is always left over vapor in the stem which rises a little bit unless you lift the stem and clear it. :2c:

Perhaps, it seemed like more than that though and the mouthpiece is a short path? It's true I am normally clearing with on demand, never really experienced session convection before either, but it didn't feel quite as pure to me

natural farmer

Perhaps, it seemed like more than that though and the mouthpiece is a short path? It's true I am normally clearing with on demand, never really experienced session convection before either, but it didn't feel quite as pure to me
Did you use it with one of the wooden rings? Could it be the wood that messed with your tasting buds?
Session convection could have worst taste than on-demand logically as the load's temp stays relatively higher between the hits. I guess the rising heat from the heater just underneath plays a role as well, as does not clearing and cooling down after a hit. Some terpenes must get lost there, aren't they?

Shit Snacks

Did you use it with one of the wooden rings? Could it be the wood that messed with your tasting buds?
Session convection could have worst taste than on-demand logically as the load's temp stays relatively higher between the hits. I guess the rising heat from the heater just underneath plays a role as well, as does not clearing and cooling down after a hit. Some terpenes must get lost there, aren't they?

It was with a wooden ring (not a new one either, already broken in). But I actually didn't mention taste did I? Just said that it was decent is all, and it was, especially for all the plastic. Chinese vapes are typically less pure flavorwise you know (session conduction in particular ofcourse) but it wasn't bad, just nowhere near as pure and tasty as the Daisy and Zion we were using with the same buds. It was a short session so I wouldn't say the herbs had gotten overcooked like full conduction would, didn't get that taste, but this was at 385F for like 5min?

natural farmer

It was with a wooden ring (not a new one either, already broken in). But I actually didn't mention taste did I? Just said that it was decent is all, and it was, especially for all the plastic. Chinese vapes are typically less pure flavorwise you know (session conduction in particular ofcourse) but it wasn't bad, just nowhere near as pure and tasty as the Daisy and Zion we were using with the same buds. It was a short session so I wouldn't say the herbs had gotten overcooked like full conduction would, didn't get that taste, but this was at 385F for like 5min?
I thought you were talking about taste when you said it didn't feel quite as pure... :)

elykpeace

exVASted
Convection, didn't feel quite like pure convection, felt more hybrid with some conduction present was my meaning ;)

420vapezone tested out the convection on both the cfv and swift pro. Don't recall any conduction heating..

Mod... This is not upcoming and has been released. Let's get the outta here

elykpeace,

Shit Snacks

420vapezone tested out the convection on both the cfv and swift pro. Don't recall any conduction heating..

I don't know anything about that, just my experience, not as pure as on demand

@KeroZen do you like the mouthpiece?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm happy to announce that this vape passed the "grab test"! :tup:

Still too early to report but I like it a lot so far. Smiss managed to tick a lot of boxes with this one, and it's objectively quite good.
There is one on my way for testing/review, I have good expectations since you seems to like it.... and your are not the more gentle guy with manufacturers.

Is somebody can compare it with the Fenix/Titanic/Convector which seems pretty similar in some aspects...?

ohmygodimsohigh

Yep. There's no conduction from the heater at all.
Even after several long hard pulls, the chamber temps drop quickly.
The chamber remains far cooler than the FF2 and FW4.

VoodooChild

All Along The Vapetower
This might be an off-the-wall question, but given the similarities between this and the CFV, will the Boundless WPA fit this device as well?

VoodooChild,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Swift arrived at home yesterday and my first impressions are really good, no bad surprise here that's a true convection vape!

Lot of pros about this vape , maybe a bit short about battery life but it is convection and need a lot more power than conduction.

Hawk

Is someone deleting posts from this thread? Someone replied to one of my posts earlier today and that post is gone. This isn't the first time I have seen posts go missing from this thread.

Hawk,

beefsupreme

I asked this question on Reddit and was told no, and to save my money.

I own both a CFX and CFV. They're very different vapes actually. The CFX has twice the battery power and is almost twice the size (taller, wider). The CFX also lets you use handy mods like the ELBs for easy bowl swaps on the go. It has its downsides in the bright screen you cant turn off. The CFV on the other hand, is much smaller and lighter (about half the weight), and can fit in a pocket. It has no bright screen to draw attention, and is full convection. It is quite efficient because of this. Unlike the CFX it's not heating up the herb if you're not drawing through it. This means a small amount of weed goes a long way in the CFV. I'm always amazed at how little the bowl fits versus how ripped I get. They both produce good vapor, with the CFX being a little thicker from the hybrid conduction heater. My main complaint with the CFV is the battery life, which isn't as great as I'd hoped. The CFX has much bigger batteries though. The CFV (and swift pro, as its essentially identical) charges very quickly by USB though, 45 minutes from empty to full, so even if you're low on power, you can get it back in action quickly. The pricing during black friday sales (35% off for the swift, 25% off on the CFV) makes it a hot deal, IMHO.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is someone deleting posts from this thread? Someone replied to one of my posts earlier today and that post is gone. This isn't the first time I have seen posts go missing from this thread.
Very strange... I never experienced that cause when a mod delete your post he told you what is the reason. Are you sure you didn't post in another thread by mistake?

Hawk

Very strange... I never experienced that cause when a mod delete your post he told you what is the reason. Are you sure you didn't post in another thread by mistake?

Actually someone replied to one of my posts and it was his post that is no longer there. I even 'Liked' it. Even the alert that told me someone quoted my post is no longer in my alert history. But I believe there was a couple other posts I remember seeing in this thread.

Hawk,

guyonthecouch

Actually someone replied to one of my posts and it was his post that is no longer there. I even 'Liked' it. Even the alert that told me someone quoted my post is no longer in my alert history. But I believe there was a couple other posts I remember seeing in this thread.
It was me that replied.. I asked the mods to delete my post because I responded thinking I was in a different thread.

Top Bottom