Flowermate Swift Pro

ginolicious

Damnit. I was taking a break off this forum. Come back to it after 4 months. No I didn't stop vaping. Still in the market for a portable and I see this sucker. Damn man, now I can't make up my mind again.

Can anyone comment on the draw resistance of this vape?

ginolicious,

steviekool

Damnit. I was taking a break off this forum. Come back to it after 4 months. No I didn't stop vaping. Still in the market for a portable and I see this sucker. Damn man, now I can't make up my mind again.

So funny I was in the same boat. Very content with my vapes but sometimes you get an itch for something else haha.

I ordered a grasshopper last week so who knows when that will show up, in the meantime I got one of these swifts. 142 dollars shipped from the best in the business puffitup, along with some decent reviews, and since I don't have a true convention other than a magic box, I had to have one. I also like this green color so even more the reason haha.

Can't wait for it to arrive!

steviekool,

ginolicious

That video may have just sold me. How are the clouds on this bad boy? Can I see vapor so it makes me feel like I'm getting something? I'm a 180C vaper.

ginolicious,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
That video may have just sold me. How are the clouds on this bad boy? Can I see vapor so it makes me feel like I'm getting something? I'm a 180C vaper.

Read the posts HERE on page 2 of this thread to see what folks say! :cool:

Last edited:
Fat Freddy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

You may need to draw really slow to get good cloudage at that low of a temp with this unit in my limited experience of a few hits at temp 380 (had to draw long and slow to get clouds even there, but clouds got denser after each hit)

Shit Snacks,

ohmygodimsohigh

draw resistance is fairly restrictive. Similar to the FF2.

ohmygodimsohigh,
Reactions: KeroZen

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:
Thanks to @PuffItUp Black Friday Sale and their awesome team I got a Black Swift...
I can't wait to try it...
After some FC members reviews and fair/cool experience with convection vapes with my Cloud+, 2xEVOs, Milaana and etc etc, this regulated convection portable sounds great to me, and cheaper than one of my favorite crowd pleaser portable, Arizer Solo, that deal was awesome...
Stay vaped my friends...

doubledown

Couldn't resist Randy and Puffitup. Had to jump on the Swift train. Now to wait for the slow boat for it to get here ;) Do the S&B capsules work well in it?

doubledown,

Chandler

i'm wondering, why swift pro got a bigger discount then the cfv.... are aesthetics the only true difference?? does the crafty mouth piece also fit into the swift pro?

@stickstones cfv vs swift pro. which do you prefer??

Chandler,
Just got the green swift pro and so far I'm very impressed. The draw is a little restricted but is one of my least restricting vapes. It provides really good vapor production and flavor. I did have to do a little burnoff session to get rid of the plastic smell but so far this has definitely been worth the sale price and very surprising. I only have 2 complaints. The first is how light it is, it almost feels like you could break it but does appear to be pretty well made. My second complaint is the battery life, it seems mine can only make it through 6 sessions before its dead. If it had replaceable batteries that would help out so much. Overall this vape has been extremely tasty and gives really good vapor and effects.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Flowermate Swift is not the only vape I reviewed from this manufacturer, the previous units I tested wasn't close of my expectations (V3.0 Air, DOA Aura and Ihit) but the Swift surprised me cause it does what it claims: true convection heating system!

The design of this unit could be improved, it's not so small and the plastic housing doesn't feel in hands like a quality product. It is very light too. Although nothing ugly or too much annoying.

A good point is how it is convenient to use. The large chamber as well the filling tool helps a lot for the loading process.

The heating time is really fast, habitually I start at 205°C and it reaches the target in +30s, running time is 4mn which is a bit too short for a convection session unit, 10mn would be better.

It works exactly like a full convection unit does, the first long rips don't produce vapor but a nice taste cause you are heating the load after 2-3 pulls the vapor is definitly visible if you use long and deep hits. I found a good stir before the end of the session could help to get a full brown abv cause, especially using wood rings, the load is always darker on the center and greener on the side. Quartz ring helps a bit about this issue.

Habitually I use 2 or 3 cycles to vaporize the load (it depends the load size), first at 205, second at 215 and last one at 215-225. Load comes out fully spent and brown.

Taste is very nice but a bit more diluted than some high ends full convection vaporizers, I think hits are a bit too much air to vapor ratio. I can't get the cloudage I get with the MiniVap but it is definitly better than the miVape for clouds (but miVape is still great for taste).

The big issue with this vape is the battery life, at max 9x4mn sessions if you don't use too high temperatures. It's totally understandable since convection use more power than conduction although it is a bit too light...

That's definitly the first small portable session vape using true convection and there is lot of pro but some cons too...including the price (too high for this quality unit, even with the true full convection):

Pros:
-full convection!
- taste
- easy to use
- lot of accessories
- no factory taste

Cons:
- battery life
- cheap plastic housing
- plastic airpath/vaporpath
- air to vapor ratio (too much air)
- Price

Here a (bad) pic of the Swift close of the miVape:
CeAfaDJ.jpg

Thanks for looking!

ginolicious

Sadly I did not pull the trigger on either this or the CF. Living in Canada with shipping and the exchange rate makes it pretty pricey regardless.

Chandler

Sadly I did not pull the trigger on either this or the CF. Living in Canada with shipping and the exchange rate makes it pretty pricey regardless.

A friend needed something like a crafty but at a decent price. I recommended the cf. He found a deal on bcsmokeshop. Final price with tax $163CAD

I pulled the trigger on cfv from puffitup. $180USD = 251 CAD. Nice deal considering our dollar is shit and Canadian vendors are selling the cfv for $300 CAD.... It was a long hard debate between the cfv and swiftpro.

Top Bottom